Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:59 pm

"Don't be silly. Besides you were at that show, he will know you now so its too risky especially after being seen with me. I am sorry but I believe I put you out of a job there, but us too should investigate. Peter, Bex you find away around to the next town, and we will meet you there as soon as we have helped the citizens of that town." Raven said mapping it out in his head, and then turned to Peter. "Have you a plan of the town in question?"

Bex gave the crest's back to Shoun. "We can get them fixed, but not just now you will have to wait a little while till we can gather what we need." Bex told Shoun about the crests.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 pm

"of course..." peter said and held his hand open to raven.
"i can upload it to your d vice if you want"

myo was looking nosily at GizumonAZ and walked around the machine.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 pm

"Dont even think about it kitty im not a scratchpost"Warned GizumonAZ
"Well when shall we get going Bex?"Asked Shonu
"Anyone feel like training? I wanna test out my new attack:26 Alpha Countdown"GizumonAZ asked everyone
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Raven handed over his digivice to Peter, and while Peter was doing that he went back up to Bex.
"Seems we will be parted by ways for a bit." She told him. "I am going along with Peter to the next town, Your going with Raven to help the villagers."
"I need to talk to you." Raven said before pulling Bex from the group a little, so they could not be over herd.

"As you know I really do not want you back here, and if the Empeor as he calls himself finds out. It could be some trouble, so I believe you will need this..." He said pulling a Cyan coloured D-Ark from his pocket and handing it over to Bex. "Keep hold of it this time, I will not forgive myself if anything happened to you or Draco."
"Thanks Raven, I promise you I am more stronger then you relaze." She told him before giving him a hug of apperciation, and heading back in with the group leaving Raven to ponder over things.

"Don't you think this is a bad time to train?" Draco sighed seeing the Gizu must have still only be a young Digimon at that. "Unfortially besides us two the others do not work well under heat, and so we will need to conserve incase we get attacked."
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:23 pm

peter had noticed the hug bex gave raven and was not happy about it however he did not changed his expression and worked on ravens d-vice till the map was uploaded.
"...raven..." he then called out and handed it to raven.

myo looked at draco and then gizu
"i agree to her but maybe laters"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:30 pm

"Ok..."Said GizumonAZ looking rather sad
"Don't worry Gizumon they'll be plenty of digimon to battle later"Said Shonu cheering GizumonAZ up
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Raven took his digivice back. "Thanks." He said not to happy about the whole Bex still being here, checking the map before turning to Shoun. "Are you and Gizu ready?"

Bex went and sat down next to Peter. "So were is the next town?" She asked gazing at his computer screen as she placed her digivice away. "At least he has given us a head start already, and he has a point about the Emperor not seeing us yet so we are like a surprice attack!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 pm

"its possible that he knows we are here... whatever messed with my transporting could have been build up by him" peter replied and opened the map of the desert.
"a few miles to the west, we can walk there" he said.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 pm

"Ok lets head out"Said Shonu to Bex
"GizumonAZ switch to recording mode"Whispered Shonu to GizumonAZ
"Ready to go Shonu"Said GizumonXZ
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 pm

"You can never be sure though... Can you? Can't other things have easily have caused the transport to mess up?" She asked him, as she looked at the map and agreed. "Best idea."
"Be best be careful though we do not know what digimon are upon the Emperors side, and it only takes a betrayer from ares." Draco warned. "And its well game over in words, if we are avoiding during attention I think its best none of us digivolve for now. That includes Gizu and Hawk."

"I hope you realize your with me." Raven said, as he past the boy by. "Come on we can't keep them waiting, what is happening is wrong and I will put a stop to it."
"Don't hold your breath." Hawkmon said to him,"We have a long way to go!"

Raven and Hawk walked on ahead of Gizu and Shoun.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 pm

"we might never know" peter answered to bex and got up.
"lets get going" myo said.
"i want to be out of that emense heat!" he added.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Raven and Shonu arrive at the local town that was raided by Emperoer
"Ok so shall we split up? Ill go East and you go West?"Said Shonu
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:17 pm

"No on this case we will have to stay together, as camps are not easy." He said pulling them back behind a wall, as a Veggiemon hopped past, stopping for a moment to look around the carrying on. It had a dark spiral on it. "Dam that Emepeor!" He whispered to himself before looking around. "This way!" He said to Shoun climbing threw a hole in one of the walls.

"Yeah, it is getting quite hot." Bex agreeded with Myo.
"It should not be too far anyway." Draco told them.
"Your not the one that has to cope with the heat.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 am

another digimon, a gazimon with a dark ring around its neck approached the veggiemon.
"we have been ordered by the emperor to put more guards!" he said.

---

"over there it is" peter said when they stood on a dune and pointed at a large village near a river.
he then closed his laptop and put it back into its bag before he carried on.
"finally..." he said and looked at bex.
"here take your jacket i go and fly a head, maybe i can buy some fresh water from the citizen and maybe something for me" he said and grabbed into peters jacket pocket.
"HEY!" he protested loudly but myo already jumped off and used his wings to fly a head.
bex jacket landed perfectly on her right shoulder and peter looked at her.
"this cat has no manners... nor brain to think but hopefully it will not happen what i expect to happen there"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:42 pm

"Very well!" It said. "We will recruit some of the old villagers! Pull out some rings, and we will make some guards!"
Its snigger was most unappealing, as it plodded on after giving orders to the Gazimon to use some dark rings on the villagers.

-----

"Well at least he is trying at least to say the most." She said placing the coat back around her and her hood up to try cool down a bit more. "But he should use his brain some more I agree."
"If he has one." Draco said looking over down at the town. "Although then again who has ever herd of a vampire in a desert? The sun is the brightest and hottest here, so he may just get away with it providing no one has moved from a place with them. Vampires are considered old days after all."
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:59 pm

(for bex if she wants to play part in my plans:)
myo went into the town, trying to buy them some water with the money he had stolen from peter but suddenly a cloaked digimon passed him and stole the pocket with money and myo rushed after.
"WILL YOU GIVE THAT BACK YOU THIEF!" he shouted.

---

(for shonu and raven:)
the gazimon run back to do so

---

(for bex draco and peter:)
peter folded his hands behind his back and gave a grin.
"hopefully but i know our luck" he said.

dracomon could have notice something strange again from peter, but just from the corner of her eyes. for the blink of an eye his blue eyes seemed cold like ice and calculating... like mytismmons eyes back then.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

(Ok will updat the profile with Image an Bio of my new baddy :') )
Some person stepped out in front of the thief knocking it out and out the way as he took the money, holding the back up high looking at it as he placed it before his eyes in front the sun.
"What a comotion what were you told!" The figure said to the thief, as he then looked over at the cat. "I see you steal from not very wise choices."

---

Hawkmon had stayed behind over hearing what had just been said, and quickly and quitily rushed off to fin Raven and Shoun to warn them.

---

"You never know it may change every once in awhile, I guess we just have to put faith into his plan." She told him, as she stared down at the village. "So this Emperor do you know who he is?"
Her curiostiy about him was killing her, who was he and why was he doing what she has herd about him already. He must have been bad for Raven to try send her home like that, and this made her worry for the digital world. After all it was like a second home to her.

Draco stared over intently before reshuffling her mind and looking back across the desert. She was not going to take any risks, and she was not going to allow the return of Myotismon if it was the last thing she even did, she could not afford to lose out on her partner.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:17 pm

"Hey Raven i haven't seen Hawkmon in a while do you think something might have happened to him?"Shonu asked Raven
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:27 pm

myo stopped and anrrowed his eyes as he looked at the person.
"please give that back" he said unsure if he faced a foe or not.

---

soon bex, draco and peter made it to the main gates of this city.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 pm

"Tell me a good reason why I should?" He said staring down emotionless at the cat, not a spec of emotion was shown on him anywhere. "You lost the privileged of it when it was stolen? and I simply stole it again, if you want it back. Your going to have to earn it!"
----

"Hawkmon is out side guarding in case we need a quick escape." Raven said slowly heading along.
"Actually, I have come to inform you about they are putting up more guards so are using prisoners by those dark rings." He told them.
"We best hurry, come on Shoun!" Raven said as he picked up his pace.

-----

"I know this place, its kind of a rebel town. Since all kinds of digimon come to it, sort of free passage is you like threw the desert to all digital life no matter what type you are." Draco said. "Dodey place though."
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:48 pm

myo growled and took a fighting stance.
"fine then i take it!" he growled and lunged for the person.

(i guess its daishi)

---

"just let check on our trouble magnet" peter said and headed in.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 pm

"Ok!"So are we going to try and destroy the Empeorer before or after saving the towns folk?"Asked Shonu
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Before he knew it he was landing on the floor were he was just stood, and he was stood were Myo was originality.
"So slow, are all Digimon this slow? Pitty! I thought they may have been a challange!" He said still emotionless.

----

"He won't be here, and besides we won't have the power for that yet." He told him. "We will need the others." He said regreating that, but knew he need both there help. They soon reached the prisoners cells, and Raven checked for any Gizamon.

----

"Good idea." Draco said, as she followed on.
Bex looked back into the desert thinking she saw something shoot from the corner of her eye, but she must have been seeing it so carried on in with the 2.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 pm

myo looked to where the voice came from and stood up growling.
"who is this possible?! who are you?!"

---

"you wont get anywhere now" a voice came from the cells as some gazimon appeared between the villagers.

soon some more run up to the building with the cells, to cut of their way to escape.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:23 pm

"Look theres a Gizumon over there in the corner of that cell! And it looks injured!"Said Shonu "Raven is it ok?"Asked Shonu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next