Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:53 pm

peter took her hand gladly and then thanked before dusting himself off.
"dammit... ether i pressed the wrong button or something messed with my programs" peter said and pulled his hat over his head.
"terrible place for me to be, i turn quickly red as a crap" peter sighed and looked to myo who panted for air before he rolled onto his paws.
"ugh i knew you fly for me but that was overdone" myo teased at draco
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:03 pm

"We best find are way from here soon then." Bex said, as she looked threw the desert. "As I don't think we can all last here that long besides Draco that is."
She looked through the desert for a possible way to go seeing figures in the distance. "I think I am hallucination already!" She said shaking her head and taking a second look. "Nope still there."

"At least I can fly in Champion rather then that fancy gliding of yours." She teased back. "You can barely carry one person!"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:08 pm

"Is GizumonAZ okay?"Said Shonu with a worried look on his face
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 pm

"I don't know, but I am sure Hawkmon will help him out, but for now we need to help are self's we can not stay in this desert!" Raven said. "And are best bet is those figures over there!"

He said continuing to walk on towards them.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:16 pm

peter looked over and pulled a small spyglass from his uniform jacket and suddenly made a annoyed ace.
"off all miserys that could occur i need to meet with him at that place... damn him to hell!" he cursed.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 pm

"Raven get ready the figures over there might be armed and agressive so take it nice and slow getting there"Said Shonu with a serious look on his face
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 pm

"I think I actually recognize the outline of them, If I am right there allies." Raven said to Shoun. "Even if it is someone I would rather not be here at this time."

---

Bex looked around at Myo, and took of her thin sort of coat placing it over Myo. "Here I know how much you hate the sun." She told him. "You best keep covered."
Draco looked over at the figure. "Oh this is gonna be interesting." She muttered to herself. She rathered enjoyed seeing the two men fight it out in thier own way.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:30 pm

myo looked at bex a bit surprised but the smiled.
"too kind of you but why thank you" he said and looked over to peter who lowered his spy glass and narrowed his eyes angrily.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 pm

"Hey Raven have you noticed anything wrong with your Crests lately? as i just looked at both of mine and they seem to have a crack in them"Shonu said also is their anything i should know about your friends which might come in handy?"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 pm

"Not really as such, you will get to know them." He said turning around to look at the crests. "Maybe its because of what happened back there... I would not worry to much about it, we will ask Dracomon or even... Dare I say so Peter on the matter."

He turned starting to walk on again.
----

"Its no problem, I look after digimon its my job in a way." She told him before turning back to Peter. "Come on surily he is not that bad!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm

"not bad... worse than that but i guess there is no way to avoid any more" peter said in a dark tone and started towards raven and shonu before he held up his hand winking to show them he meant no harm.
at least not to shonu
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:54 pm

"So what exactly happened back there? I feel like i've caused some harm to somebody...did i hurt somebody?" Said Shonu looking slightly scared
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm

"harm to who if i may ask?" peter asked when they reached bex, him and their digis.

he then looked at raven but had no words for him only giving a accepting and slight respectful nod thats all he had for him.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 pm

"Don't worry about it, as long as you stick with us you should be fine." He told him, as he aprocced in on them, seeing the 4 he gave an almost sad sigh. But rightened himself and gave a cocky smile like always when seeing Bex, and then it got serious.

"Bex! What are you doing here?" He said grasping both her shoulders looking down (since he was slightily bigger) into her eyes. " You should leave now, you should have never have come back.
"Why? I am here looking for my digivice and maybe just take a break you know." Bex said to him, worried why he was like this all of a sudden.
"No this place is no place for you at the moment, Please go back." He told her. "Take Draco with you, everything will be fine."
"If there is something wrong you know I can't!" She told him.
"That is what makes me worried." He said.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:05 pm

"at first a halo would ahve been good manners but you manners always have benn terrible raven... second who are you to give her commands?!" peter snapped sharply all of the sudden at raven.
"wohoo cool it peter we are in a desert if you may have forgot and need to work together so just swallow it now" myo said
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 pm

"Nice to meet you two i am Shonu and my partner is GizumonAZ and ive been hanging around with Raven since he saved me from some gizamon yesterday who are you guys?"Said Shonu
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 pm

"Do you realize how dangerous the digital world is at the moment? Can we really afford to lose are last knight? On top of that can we really aford to lose Bex? I know I can't. Without her digivice as well coming here is a fruitless task, and one that puts her at risk." Raven told him, trying not to lose his own cool, but he was worried after what he saw.

Bex tredded over to Shoun. "Sorry about those two... They have never really been ones to get along as such." She said and gave him a smile. "I am well, I am Bex by the way, and this is my Partner Dracomon."
"Nice to meet you Shoun." Draco said coming to take a look at the trainer.
"Don't worry her bark does not match her bite." Bex joked, as Draco manged a 'HEY!' after it.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 pm

"Haha nice to meet you both so i overheard you saying you were a knight? so are you like a agent for the Royal Knights or something? I would introduce GizumonAZ but hes not here at the moment,on that subject could you help me find him? i feel like hes got himself in trouble again! Laughed Shonu and then stared at his crests with a concerned look on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

myogatomon too walked over to shonu
"...good one bex but we all know see seems more dangerous then she really is" he added, again picking on draco a bit.
"anyways i am Myogatomon and though i am a vampire dont worry i wont bit... as long i am not forced too..." he then siad with a grin and slight bow and pointed at peter.
"and thats my human partner peter..."

"i see we aggree to one point not to get her into danger but if it is her will to come then it is this way and too we can use any help we can get..." peter replied and folded his hands behind his back and sighed "for now, you should stick with it other wise we end up fighting each other which wouldn't be that glorious..." he added and thought with a kind evil grin.
"even if it would now be so simple to crush you now"

he then had an idea and looked up again and at raven.
"anyway you are one to speak since you are walking around without partner! you are such easy prey like this for any enemy"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 pm

"Yeah, and no... You must not tell anyone ok... Me and Draco make up the Royal Knight Examon, long story how... But in short we are a Royal Knight so to say. Unfortialy its out of my hands I have seemed to misplaced my digivice." She sighed, as she sighed noticing his crests, before turning to Myo. "Just becareful then you may be eating your words later."

"I am sure you partner will turn up soon, as I believe since Hawk is not here either they are togther? Which makes it a good thing since Hawk is good at coming back to Raven." Draco told Shoun ignoring Myo.

"Your crests? Mind if I look?" Bex asked him.

"What and your flea ball isnt? Besides my partner will be along soon enough take my word on that." He said looking over at Bex closing his eyes for a second and sighing. "If anything happens I will never forgive myself." He walked off back towards Shoun, Bex, Myo and Draco.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Shonu hands his crests to Bex
"The thing is GizumonXZ has a upgrade called rocket boosters which means he can find me and fly to my locat...argh!"Said Shonu as his GizumonXZ flew out of the sky along with Raven's Hawkmon
"Fancy seeing you here Shonu!"Said GizumonXZ with a chuckle
"Did you find anything while flying here?"Asked Shonu
"Hmm.. there was something but i think Hawkmon should explain it better"Said GizumonXZ
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:41 pm

"then we should not let anything happen" peter said as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:47 pm

"Hawkmon! SO your back, took you long enough." Raven gave a half smile.
"Sorry but I took the investigation of a local town, It was being raided by the digimon Emperor, not actually to far from here!" He told Raven, as Raven nodded in understandment. "Maybe it will be a lead?"
"Most possible it will help, but we can't risk if troops are there. Currently the digimon Emperor is unaware of are group building, and it could become fatal if he strikes are backs." He said thinking on the matter. "We will need to find away in without alerting any guards."

Bex looked over at the crest, and the kneeled down to Draco.
"Whats your verdict?" She asked.
"It takes some force to crack the crests, and for that what the crest repersenents has to have something forced aganist it holding it back and eventually well it cracks." Draco told her.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:51 pm

peter grabbed the bag he carried at his side and pulled his laptop out.
"actually i have a map of this desert it may help us" he suggested to raven, then noticed bex and draco chatting.
"what is wrong with the crests?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

"I think ill be able to get into the local town unharmed as i used to be known as a mercenary until i met GizumonAZ working for anyone with the right price so i could go to the Emperoer and offer my services while you guys sneak in and save the towns people" Shonu told the group "I would like to mention i am in debt to you as well Raven,i owe you my life if theres anything i can do for you please just ask"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next