Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Empty
PostSubject: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:00 pm

As the Topic says we try to make Digimon 02 but our way!

I take part of the "first enemy" the Digimon Emperor but as my own OC:

lets see where we are going.

right away relationships of oc's allowed if it dosent go too far.

Profile:
Human:

Name:
Bio:
Crest: (Maximum 2 for 02)

Digimon:

Name:
Level:
Type: (Virus, Data, Vaccine, Unknown)
Partner: (if any)
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Profile:
Human:
BackGround of Bex and Draco: Here!

Name: Bex
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Brown-hair-anime-girl
Bio: She loves the digital world, in fact its were she stays most the time with her partner digimon. She prefers the digital world to the human world. She has been threw many adventures, and continues to help the digital world. The way she got her partner was threw a mishap, and after lossing a digimon that traveled with her it put her at danger of the demon lords. So the Royal Knight Examon joined her on her quest threw the digital world to look after it, making her officaly part of the knights. Her love for digimon has put her threw tight spots, but she has always come out on top with her partner. Although her current life is not that simple with a bit of a twist, she has more control then she really wants. Is her past surlily that dark?She surily keeps from it!
Crest: Balance, Corruption

Digimon:

Dracos different forms:
Name: Dracomon/Chaos Dracomon
Level: Rookie
Type: Data/Virus
Attacks: Baby Breath, Tail Smash, G Shurren
Partner: Bex
Bio: Part of the Royal Knights she made it her duty to look after Bex, after the defeat she caused with Myotismon, that also caused the death of a Digimon close to her. Depending on her partners corruption/purity she alters too.

Profile:
Human:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Oriental-anime-boy-with-falcom
Name: Raven
Bio: He is rather an energetic boy, and likes to work up Peter. A friend of Bex's but seems to not get along so well with Peter. Although he feels like a big brother to Bex, and will do anything to help/protect her if she comes in harms way. I guess you can go to say he shares a deep love for Bex, in which he is almost prisoner under. He is miss understood alot, he fights for those who can not do it themselfs, and this often leads to miss understood ideas about him. He could care less, as long as he knows he is on the right track.
Crest: Light and Certainty (Oppsite of Peters)

Digimon:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Hawkmon_by_pashiro-d2xsqsd
Name: Hawkmon
Line: Hawkmon - Thunderbirdmon - Mihiramon - Zhuqiaomon.
Level: Rookie
Type: Data
Attacks:Feather Strike, Razor Wind, Razor Claws
Partner: Raven
Bio: Not much is known about this digimon, but its very Loyal to Raven.

Profile:
Human: Unsure!
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Zzzzzzzzzjhhjhjuh
Name: Creed
Bio: True to himself he is one to take orders to the edge, obeying them to every rule set to him. He is not one to waver from his path, and he is not afraid to destroy what stops him getting to his goal. Little is known about this Character. We are not even sure if he is human due to his dark angel wings...
Crest: Devastation
Crest Image:

Profile:
Human:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Anime20Guy
Name: Daichi
Bio: He is a simple guy.... Understatement! He is insane! Some one who you do not want to cross...
Crest: Insanity
Image of the crest:

Digimon:

Name: Chaos Piedmon
Level: Mega
Type: Virus
Attacks: Trump Sword, Clown Trick, Masks Square
Partner: Daichi

Last edited by Bex on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Human:

Name: Peter
Bio:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Tumblr_mbj9pjq69g1ry8riso1_500
Peters origins are myterious even more cos he is nor speaking much and a really calm boy but calm waters are deep and deep within is darkness showing in his sky blue eyes (dont mind the colour on the pic please)
he tends to favour uniform like clothes thus he is wearing all the time however even if he has his bads he is always faithful, not giving in and never let a friend down.
Crest: Faith and Darkness

Digimon:

Name: MyoGatomon
Level: Champion
Type: Virus
Attacks: Dark Paw (Equivalent to Lighting Paw), Cat Kick
Partner: Peter
Bio:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Myogatomon_jump_by_ragnagatomon-d2z4dqi
MyoGatomon is a vampiric Digimon he is a twisted little devil, as peters likes to call him however he is dangerous for his foes but seems to bel very protective towards those he care for.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Profile:
Human:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO 376metagross
Name:Shonu
Bio:Shonu is a rather happy boy that has liked digimon since a young age when he met Xezor in the digital world.His only wish for the future would be to find a Antylamon and be friends with it as Antylamon is perfect in his eyes.
Shonu has a family however he does not like them so lives in the digital world with Xezor.He also used to be a Mercenary hunter for Merukimon along with Ventustyranomon.
Crest: (Love,Friendship)

Digimon:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlQzazCZEwYfiODPStxNKI0hk-hpjAWa-5r53Yf1OGxbHNHtdCPA
Name:Gizumon AZ
Level:Champion
Type:Unknown
Attacks:
AZ Lazer,AZ Shield,26 Alpha Countdown
Partner: Shonu
Bio:The Gizumon AT unit which was destroyed by Merukimon,Fused with a fallen friend to create a machine with a heart,it is no longer a harm to digimon after the removal of Xezor from its system it seems to be returning to its Gizumon instincts...
Evoultions:GizumonAZX

Name:Ventustyranomon
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO MB_eastern_dragon
Level:Ultimate
Type:Data
Attacks:
The Hurricane,Ventus Recovery
Partner: Shonu
Bio:A digimon who has been friends with Shonu ever since they can remember.Has gained flight and has been outcast from his villageand from the Tyranomon clan due to reasons unknown,However it is only known by few Digimon that a Digimon that resembles Ventus but a more human form destroyed the neighboring villages of his hometown for no reason.
Evolutions:Airdramon(With Coredramon),Windknightmon(Corruption)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile:
Android/Spirit:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Black_Knight_FE9_Portrait
Name:Zero
Bio:The Darker Side of Xezor and Shonu,his partner Zerotyranomon was created from Shonu's memorys of Ventus but was corrupted into a darker counterpart which later becomes BlackSandiramon.Even though Zero should not exist as he is made from Xezor and Shonus darkness he still wants to exist so that he can find meaning in life as he does not wish to be destructive if he doesn't have to.It is also known that the Light Heart filled Shonu and Xezor's heart with purity and that the Light Heart could have disastrous effects on Zero as he is only made from Darkness.
Crest: Corrupted crests of love and friendship

Digimon:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO DarkTyrannomon
Name:Zerotyranomon
Type:Virus
Attacks:
Darkness Converter,Dark Destroyer,Darkclone
Partner: Zero
Bio:Zero's partner digimon and most trusted minion.Has the power to transform any creature it meets into a minion with Darkness Converter and can be called upon whenever needed by Zero simply fusing the 2 dark crests

Profile:
Human:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO 491darkrai
Name:Xezor
Bio:Xezor has Shonu's best friend ever since they met in the digital world at a young age and fought against a angry Goblimon together which they defeated.Xezor likes to wear black clothes and hide his face as like Shonu he thinks it makes him cooler.Xezor worked at Datamon's lab until a accident occured causing the lab to be abandoned.He was never actually meant to have a digimon but due to Zero gaining a Zerotyranomon from Shonu and Ventus,he has gained the use of the ex Zerotyranomon in the form of Sandy

Digimon:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Edo_third_raikage___unamed_by_tails19950-d33nj1m
Name:Black Sandiramon
Level:Ultimate
Type:Data
Attacks:
The Sandstorm, Crystal Barrage
Partner: Xezor
Bio:Xezor's partner who used to be the evil Zerotyranomon working for Zero.Somehow his digivoultion has become permanent and cannot transform back.

Name:White Paladin(Champion Form)
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO 64677_252905708169198_1735466761_n
Type:Vaccine
Attacks:
Gattling Punch,Dj Shooter,Holy Blade,Divine Sacrifice
Partner:Noxus
Bio:The White Paladin leader of the Holy Knights he usually spends his time in this form however this is not his true form

Last edited by totoroguru on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:35 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm

hmm interesting

shall we get going?
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

it was already late at evening the sun was alrerady going down and most people were already home at this cold autumn day.

a teenager with a really strange taste of clothes walked down the street towards a house.
"are we finally there?" a voice came quietly out the backpack of this boy but he sighed.

"no... but soon... i just need to deliver the netbook i have repaired for lady beccy and then we can go back to the digital world kay?" the boy said and looked at the laptop bag he carried.
there were two devices in it, his own laptop and the netbook he had talked of.

"fine but i am afraid that i am running out of air in this bag!" the being in the backpack grump on which the boy replied drily.
"why dont you just pop your head out then, the streets are empty... thats why i prefer the cold time of the year over the warm... the streets are lonely and quiet"

the being just did that after hearing it. it was some cat like digimon with crimson eyes and vampire fangs.

he boy looked up, noticing that he had reached the house where bex lived in and so used the door bell.
"we arrived" he said to the digimon who turned his head to see the house.
"finally!" it said.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 pm

"Huh? Who is that?" A reptile creature, asked the girl who was dressed in a white top, jeans, and converse.
"I am not sure... But stay hidden just in case." She told the creature, as it scurried away to the back room.

She got up from her sofa, as she turned of the TV, and sighed giving the crests hung around her neck a gentle stroke. She headed to the front door, and hopped this was not going to be such a bad visit, as not many people knew were she lived, having ran away from her parents and living alone in fear she may harm those close to her. She opened the door.

"Oh! Hello Peter. Pleasure to see you again." She said releaved that it was only just him. "Did you mange to fix it?"

The reptile lisened in from the back room, ready in case she did need her.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:10 pm

"This is going to be a hard battle!"Said the injured teenager looking boy
"Don't worry! i can win this!"Replied the Purple Machine Looking Digimon
As soon as the Machine Digimon finished his sentence a very large Tyranomon smashed into it flying across the stadium and into the teenagers chest
As the teen fainted he saw the Tyranamon charging towards him with no hopes of escape...

Last edited by totoroguru on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 pm

peter titled his head slightly to a side giving a jet kinda dark but too somehow cute smile.
"sure... have you expected any different from a hacker?" he asked her when the digimon in his
backpack suddenly jumped pass his head and landed in the room, stretching himself.
"finally out of this muggy bag!" it said adn deeply breathered in the fresh air.

"you are a bad boy" peter sighed and shook his head, then lifted his laptop bag and pulled beccy's
netbook out and haded it to her.

"i updated your virus scanners please mind to keep them updated" he told her.

suddenly there was a beeping noise coming from peters pocket but it stopped soon.

---

some gazimon slowly walked up to the boy and the machine to try and tie them up and carry them off to where the emperor wanted them to be for his plan.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 pm

"Hello Myo." Bex smiled before turning back and taking the Netbook of Peter. "Thanks I will try make sure I do."
"I will remind her." The reptile stepped out from behind the corner. "I thought there would be no trouble if I said hello."
"Oh Draco." Bex shook her head before hearing the beeping sound coming from Peter's pocket. "What is it?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:29 pm

"just my d-vice... i guess it means trouble" peter said calmly and pulled it out of his pocked a black and silver coloured d3 d-vice.

myo turned his head and looked at dracomon with a grin.
"long not seen your knightness" he said with a kind of cheeky tone and bowed just to tease her a little but it was meant in some kind of sweet way.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:40 pm

"Don't start that I am off duty!" She said rolling her eyes even if she did find it a bit sweet in how he presented it. She turned and head back of it to the kitchen feeling something was up.

"I must say I was rather stupid the last time I was in the digital world." Bex sighed, as she shook her head in disbleave of herself. "As I lost mine back the last time I went, well I guess we were in a rush to get out of there..."

---

"Razor Wind!" Sharp whirlwinds whipped up around the boy protecting him from the gazimon.

With that a Boy took hold of teenage boy's hand pulling him to his feet. "Keep up or you will be caught, in this day and age its not the best Idea." He told him, he then called to his digimon. "HAWKMON COVER US!"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:01 pm

With the gizamon chasing after them the group made a close escape
With GizumonAZ next to the teenage boy he sat down and started wrapping bandage around his injured ankle
"Where's your armour gone Shonu?"Said the Gizumon AZ
"Oh giznits! i must have lost it back there in the kafuffle"Said Shonu looking rather sad
" So where are we going?" Said the teenage boy keeping up with the boy as much as his injured body would allow him
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:13 pm

"we should go and fetch it then" peter said when he walked up behind bex.
"else some idiot will play with it and who knows what a vice can do in the wrong hand" peter said.

"yeah... we dont want some idiot deleting them selfs or do?" myogatomon asked cheekily.

"...well if the right ones delete them self it would solve some problems for us" peter added being spiteful as he did cos he had some foe of him in mind.
"...maybe though... a bit of cruel to let them die" he then said after thinking about it.

"or not cruel enough" myo suggested.

"you are again just the usual little devil ain't you?" peter asked him and myo just grinned from ear to ear.

---

(i leave the rebel camp post of mine just if you want to pick it else ignore it)
many digimon were around in the camp which was hidden within a system ov caves that lead into a died volcano with a great field of green and forest in.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"Maybe so, but how am I going to get there without it?" Bex sighed at that, playing innconent to who they were talking about, as she knew well him and Raven did not get along very well.
"Has that ever stopped you before?" Draco said appearing from around a corner with her black coat. "You will need this, well you might but best take it in case. I have also packed us some stuff."
"Thanks Draco." She said taking her coat and wipping it on around her.

---

Raven led them threw the system, complicated it was so that it was harder for them who tried to think Ill of it. Eventually getting there with Hawkmon catching up, he let go of him.
"I am sorry I did not introduce myself. Raven is the name, and this is my Partner Hawkmon." He gave a bow to them. "Come this way we will get you fixed up."
He motioned for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:29 pm

As Shonu and GizumonAZ entered the camp they were greeted by many smiles of happiness
"Ok GizumonAZ i think we need to go to Labremon over there"
"Gotcha lets get moving!"Shouted GizumonAZ as he picked up Shonu and rocketed of into the direction of the now terrified Labremon
As it looked like Shonu was about to crash into the Labremon,GizumonAZ stopped immiedietly and started laughing.
"Hahaha you really i was going to crash into them?"Said GizumonAZ between laughs
"Alright we're here now behave GizumonAZ"Warned Shonu
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 pm

"beccy... i am a hacker i know how to get around firewalls and blockades... anyway i know if someone finds a way then us!" peter said cheering bex up.

myo looked over to draco unsure if she meant him too with that she said about -did it stopped you beofre?-

(beccy already knows moygatomons origins and so maybe knows what i am up to with my post about myo)

---

"you better do! i dont want trouble in here and troublemakers are casted out!" a rush sounding guadromon thundered behind GizumonAZ
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:42 pm

"Thanks Peter! Well I guess we better get going, the gate is always so trouble some lately." Bex replied to him. "But I have no doubt in you."

Draco brought over a bag of supplies over to Bex, as she picked it up from Draco's grasp and slung one side over her shoulder. "Seems we are all set then." Draco said.

----

"Sorry Guadromon I take full responsibly." Raven said before turning to Shonu and GizuAZ. "Hey try to keep a low profile even though most digimons have come to trust humans, many have not yet, and will attack humans still. Although its not a suprice with the Empeor about, there just wary incase anyone is with him."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 am

Suddenly Shonu felt a piercing pain in his head.Something bad was about to happen.
"Excuse me one second i gotta do something quickly"Said Shonu looking rather rushed
"Ill come too"GizumonAZ said
"Join Me..."Said a dark voice
"Oh no he's back"Said Shonu with a very shocked look on his face
"What's wrong Shonu? Whos Back? Are you ok?"GizumonAZ said desperately trying to get Shonu to talk.
"Run GizumonAZ RUN!"Shouted Shonu with true fear in his eyes
"It's too late Shonu...I have you right where i want you...Said the dark voice
"Hey Shonu are you ok? you look like you've seen a ghost"Said GizumonAZ
The struggle inside Shonu's head between light and darkness had subsided once again
"The one you seek is gone minion bow before me and i will spare your life"Said the dark voice which had seemed to have taken control of Shonu
"I am Zero now!"Said the new entity of Shonu's who has called himself Zero
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:04 am

"Shonu? Shonu? Your joking us right? Come back to your senses, or you won't like the next bit to much." Raven threatened seeming a little bit worried about him.

On lookers past with gazes, it was quickly becoming the talk of the town in which Raven will have to disperse. 'Is it possible these dark spirals are effecting humans as well?' He thought seeing the state he was in.

"I am ready Raven!" Hawkmon resurred him in-case he was needed.
"Hawkmon, I think the digital world has become more dangerous then we can comprehend." He told Hawk.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:55 am

peter pulled out his laptop and switched it on before taking his d-vice and a usb cable for it.
"lets see" he started with a sudden dark but short grin as he looked onto his vice.

myo noticed and frowned.
"something wrong?" he asked and jumped onto the table, right beside the laptop.

"anything... is just fine" peter answered and opened the web page with the digiworld gate.
he then turned and looked at bex.
"ready?"

---

someone watched from a dark corner near shonu and raven and started towards them slowly.
"zero is the name right?" its voice came.
it was a demidevimon, as usually with an evil grin.
"why wont you join us... the empire could use someone like you!" it started and looked at GizumonAZ.
"and forget about this toy machine... take me as partner!"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:44 am

Draco tilted her head at Peter in thought of what he had planned, if she knew Peter well she knew he had something planned. But till she knew she was keeping quite about it.
"Ready as always, are you Draco?" She turned asking Draco.
"When you are." She replied.
"Ok we are ready to go!" Bex turned back to Peter rather excited about going back to the digital world.

---------

Raven stood between Shonu and the Demi. "Leave now!" he warned it, as Hawkmon jumpped to his side. "Or I will force you too!"
His eyes glized serious as he glared down the Demi, as he was not willing to let anyone destroy the camp.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 pm

"Do not worry Demidevimon i have my own partner allow me to introuce you to him!"Said Zero
"Yeah he doesn't need you!"Shouted GizumonAZ
Zero then revealed his darkness crests and connected both of them together teleporting himself,Demidevimon and Raven to what appears to be a desert.
"I must hurry with your demise before the owner of this body strikes back!"Said Shonu and then pointed to the sky which now had a dark thunderbolt in it!
"Arise Zerotyranomon!"Shouted Zero with his eyes still looking to the sky
Suddenly a black thunderbolt hit the ground next to Demidevimon kicking up dust and impairing everyones vision.
"Darkness Converter!!! "Screamed a loud voice coming from the sand cloud
The sand quickly dissapeared after this leaving a DemiDevimon dead on the floor which after a few moments vanished from sight.
"Argh! Foolish child you know you cannot win!"Shouted Zero writhing in agony who appeared to be losing control
"Huh? Where am i? How did i get here?"Said what appeared to be Shonu who was looking rather worried
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:43 pm

peter lifted a finger and pressed the enter button on which they all were turned to date and transported through the webs.
a loud crash were to be heard not that far from the others within the desert cos something had messed with peters programs and so they all crashed into the sands.

luckly for bex she fell onto peters back on which he gasped, more in shock then pain beofre his face was smashed into the sands from the impact of her falling onto him.

draco too was lucky just myo had bad luck this time cos the oversized lizard fell right onto his belly on which he gasped all air out his lungs

a lot of garbage, such as old refrigerators too fell with them into the sands which made the loud crashing noise.

Last edited by DarkGatomon on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm

"Errrrmmm Sorry." Bex said quickly getting off Peter, and offering to help him up.
Dracomon got off Myo. "Well could that not have gone any better?" Draco shook herself from head to tail of the shock of the sudden impact.

She looked around to see where they had landed seeing the desert all around them. "Guess we are on a near disterted part of the server, on the other hand what a nice heat to the place." She said basking in the warm sun rays of the desert.

----

"Huh? Guess that was alot for you. You sent us here, well Zero did who ever the guy is that tried to take over you." He told him, as he looked around. "As to were we are a desert, as it seems like, and no sign of are partners as it seems." Sighing he herd the crashes within the desert turning to face them seeing what had fallen.

"Are first bet of live is over there! If any bet I have a recorelation to who it might be!" He said starting to walk of in the direction he herd/saw the things fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next