Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:02 am

myo sighed, looking down in defeat, his own nature had betrayed him.
"please... take good care of bex, promise it on your mortal soul that she will be fine!" he demand a promise froom creed.

---

"he wasn't like this from the start" batonmon told them and looked at totoguru.
"you know the jungles better then i, i know there is a temple hidden within" baronmon said.
tempel.... could it refare to the text mail and coordinates of an artefact which shonu just had recived from unknown?

---

the emperor turned from the monitors and looked at daichi and then the remains of darky.
"i am satisfied for now.... the blow will take him out for a kill and eventually kill him... now shonu is the onlyone left" the emperor told daichi and looked back to dark.
some guadromon came over and carried dark away.

"he was just a ptototype but posses some survival powers..." the emperor then said.

---

lucemon got herself changed and went outsde in a innocent white tunika.
"boy, always bully..." she vroaned and looked over to zero.
"hey great big zero,what do ypu expect from a little girl" she asked, acting harmless.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 am

"I promise on every part of me that is left, I will not let harm come to her." Creed told him. "I think I prefer what the Emperor's temperament over Raven's anyway day, but all the same don't tell him this otherwise it may put a risk to her life. He is probably in the forest if you would like me to take you, or is there anyway else to make it up?"

----

"This Temple where?" Raven grunted, as he tried on sitting himself up but it was rather sore for him, and still painful.
"Raven! You shouldn't..." Hawk said to him.
"I need to see this Temple!" He told Hawk.

----

"Wow tough cat..." Daichi said watching him being carted. "Sir, what would you have me do now, since there is no sign of this Shonu kid? Besides also is that not Zero's battle?"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:37 pm

"After Raven has healed i will go along with 4 of my Totoromon and Baronmon to the temple and see if it safe after we have checked it is safe we'll contact you to come along"Said Totoroguru
"Sounds like a good plan"Said Xezor still deep in thought leaning against a tree
"Do you want Ventus to come with you guys just in case anything happens?"Said Shonu
"That would be good as we don't what we are dealing with their"Said Totoroguru
---
"You ready Lucemon?"Said Zero unsheathing his sword and getting into a combat stance
---
Mechaleomon watched Zero and Lucemon carefully looking for a chance to ambush them
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:51 pm

"i best start to search for him there..." myo agreed with creed and starred into nowhere in thought.
"i know he is not dead but it feels like he is out my reach..." he muttered to himself.

---

baronmon nodded to totoguru.
"indeed my friend.. we should check it first, we cant affor it to be a trap"

---

Lucemon groaned annoyed and took a defencive stance.
"fine tin-man... come at me" she simply said, expression becoming cold and calculating.

---

"daichi" the emperor started calmly but eyes flashing for a moment in a cold blue.
"it would be illogical of me to take a risk and give them a chance to get out of this, wouldn't it?" he then asked diachi back.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:23 am

"Best of luck." Creed told him before dispearing himself. He had not the time to hang around himself.
----
"Then lets go now!" Raven said getting up clutching his side that shot pain through him for a moment before letting go. "The quicker we get this done, the better it will be for us."
Hawkmon stood beside him to surport him incase he stubbled. "You are really just better resting!" Hawkmon said to him, as Raven waved him off.
"Sorry but this needs to be done!" He said looking at Totoro. "Lets go."
---
"You don't trust Zero? Very well I will go! I must ask what shell we do about Creed now? I have not seen him since you issued punishment, is it possible you have been soft with him." Daichi said wondering on that, usialy Creed would be there on every attack he made, but this time he had no feeling of being watched by him like normaliy he does.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:15 pm

"Fine you may come but you will have to keep an eye on him Hawkmon"Said Totoroguru
The group headed towards the deeper parts of the forest leaving Xezor and Shonu in charge of the camp
---
"Allow me to show you a technique ive learnt after a lot of hard work"Said Zero taking a breath"Dark Pentacle Seal!"Zero's sword suddenly changed into a darker state and Zero drawed a star shape with it in the air which burst to life flying towards Lucemon with darkness flowing out of it
---
Mechaleomon decided he was not strong enough to complete his plan and made his way to Shonu's location by tracking his Digivice down
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Baronmon looked at raven.
"you may come but only if you listen to our advice boy!" baronmon said.

---

lucemon still stood there and waited for the right moment she then beat her wings once pushing herself straight off the ground and used the momentum to flip, over the star shaped thing and placed a palm onto its surface to support herself as she flipped and to try push it towards the ground.
but if it failed she would perfectly land behind the thing.

---

"ridiculous" the emperor replied coldly and mover towards creeds quarters.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 pm

"I will" Hawkmon nodded and said too Totorogurumon.
Raven looked at the Baronmon. "Ok, but keep this in mind. That I was called there too, so I must find out why I have been called there." He told him, he felt better although still sore and painful. He was up for the challenge to get them all back togther.
-----
Bex herd the comotion as she herd voices none of which belonging to Creed was there, so she got up looking for a place to hide but being an empty room it was not easy, so she slid in behind the door. Lucky enough Creed was the first to enter the room.
"Creed!" Bex said as she gave him a hug. "I don't want to be here any more, please Creed take me back."
She tried to plea with him to take her back to the others, but he simply stood in front of her more to hide her from the Emperor he knew was coming.
"Just stay behind me." His emotionless voice told her.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Shonu and Xezor watched the group leave for the forest for sure this time and Xezor looked quite happy

"Shonu! come over here i have something to show you!"Said Xezor calling to Shonu"Ive finally finished working on the the Bio Digivice as you don't know fully know what that is shall i explain?"
"Sounds good to me"Said Shonu
"Ill be happy to listen in too!"Said a mechanical voice behind Shonu,it was Mechaleomon
"I wondered when you would get here"Said Xezor"The Bio digivice allows a digimon to evolve to the next form with the help of the partner human would you like to test it out?"

"Sure me and Mechaleomon can have a go!"Said Shonu seeming very excited as he took the Bio Digivice from Xezor
---
"Fool! a seal can take your abilities away and you just touched it!"Said Zero looking rather amused

The star shaped seal dissapeared into thin air
"Hmm part one of my tests are complete,part 2 will be to show me your strongest power!"Said Zero
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 am

Soon the group of totoguru nd raven found a half sunken temple within the jungle swamp.
"be careful, a wrong step and you will sink hopelessly in" baronmon warned them and looked at the swamp.
he then looked at totoguru.
"we need to find the save way through"

---

the emperor suddenly entered the room and looked at creed and bex.
he folded his hands behind his back.
"...what is this, betrayal? working with the enemy?!" he asked rising his voice.
bex cpuld recognize his voice only from where?

"are you qishing that badly to die?" the emperor asked creed but would give him time to explain himself.

---

someone threw a ninja star at shonu.

---

lucemon looked at her palm and then Zero.
she showed her palm then to him.
"a seal? my powers are alredy sealed by my creator but i shall grant you this wish and show you a small display of my power" she said, as 7 orbs of light started to appear before her.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:46 pm

"Maybe we could use those foot stones over there!" Hawkmon suggested seeing some stones that were risen out the swamp.
Raven went over testing it out witg one foot first, and then the other. "Seems save enough!" He said.
------
"Emperor you see why kill such a beauty of a Royal Knight? Its unthinkable when we could proclaim this power for us, if I am right in saying." He said giving a short bow, as Bex stepped back from Creed.
"You used me?" Bex was stunned. "I thought you where better then this Creed!"
"Oooo has the prisoner got something for him? What a shame! OH!" Daichi said grin from ear to ear as he hovered from one to another staring at them as he did. "Seems we have two star-cross lovers is this? What a nice twist!"
"I would never!" Bex protested even if he may have been even a bit right.
He turned faceing her glaring her down. "Would never what?"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:08 am

Xezor shielded the Bio Digivice from the ninja star with his body
"Aargh! Someones attacking! We have to flee now!"Shouted Xezor getting onto Sandy
Shonu stares at the Bio Digivice completly unaware of the situation,Shonu pushes a button then suddenly a flash of light appears around Mechaleomon and Shonu on the floor dissapearing from sight
---
Totoroguru and the 5 Totos nimbly fly across swamp and stand in front off the temple on the other side
"What you guys can't fly too?"Chuckled Totoroguru stroking his beard
Ventus flys above the swamp watching Baronmon,Raven and Hawkmon trying to get to the other side via foot stones
---
A turtle like digimon underneath the swamp was eagerly watching the group crossing the Swamp
"Hehe...Seems i got some visitors maybe they can help me find my partner..."Said the Turtle staring sadly into its green digivice
---
"Hmm i see this a technique familiar to the Strike of The Seven Stars,is this your most powerful attack?"Asked Zero rather interested
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 am

baronmon tried to keep n eye on raven but the stones were slippy and raven not in his best condition, so he starte sliping and fell into the swamp which seemed to pull him down.

---

"maybe" the emperor started and walked towards bex "but one is useless without the other, however, she will be esily corruped" he said and grabbed her arm. now it was obvious, he knew something about her that only a very few knew.
the emperor pointed a palm at creed and before he could react he was zapped by lightnings from the emperors glove, probably his punishment for not teling about her presence.
"as you said, he used you... i should end his pitiful life for betrayall less you give me reason not to"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Hawkmon saw this flying over taking a hand beating his wings fast to help him out.
-----
'Please No!' She pleaded. "Because if you ended it I won't co-operate." She said as she gulpped down those words snatching herself from tne Emperors grasp stepping back a bit with a serious look. "You end his, and I will make a promise I will escape from here and come back to end yours."
"Bluffer!" Daichi grinned.
"Want to test me?" She told him.
Creed was on his knees and one hand on the floor to surport himself, as the pain stung through him. Bex watched unbelieving this, she could not blame herself enough.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:09 pm

"Heart of a dragon and a body of metal..."Said the voice within the light"Xezor you are truly fantastic!"
The voice appeared to sound like Shonu but the figure from the light was Cyberdorbickmon
"I..It worked?!"Said Xezor with suprise
---
"Is everything alright down there?"Asked Totoroguru seeing Raven struggling in the water
---
The turtle saw Raven struggling in the water and decided to use this to its advantage
"A human! perhaps i can ask him for help!"Said the turtle grabbing Raven's leg and pulling under the water
The turtle brought Raven to a underwater cave to talk to him
"Greetings human i am The White Paladin what is your name?"Said The White Paladin proudly

Last edited by totoroguru on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:47 pm

several ninjamon attacked xexor ans the new warrior.

---

"oh bex i dont believe you would do that" the emperor said.
"you just dont have it what it takes to kill" he aded in a cold tone and stopped to zap creed.
"will you co-opperate now?" the emperor then asked as some veggimon carried a black spiral into the room.

---

"actually this is the SEVEN STARS CROSS!" lucemon answered zero and launched her attack at the ground below him to blow him up into the air, her stronghold.

---

baronmon stood there watching, as he knew raven would be okay
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:49 pm

"Ehhh... Raven..." He said looking around to wear he was. "What is this place?"
He looked around before wincing holding his wound, as he had streached it in the struggle.
----------
Bex looked at the dark spiral, as she lowered her head to what in though might happen. "Yes! But don't put me down, I am Royal Knight and I would have put you down for the sake of the digital world! I now put my faith in the others to do so."
"Bex you must not let him, my life is not worth it, if it was not for you amd Raven I would have died first time round. Don't risk yourself for me again." Creed told her gasping.
"Sorry Creed I can't let it happen." She sadily told him.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 pm

the emperor looked at Bex.
"this all is for the shake but not of this but every world, you just dont see the extend of my plans Bex... you never had understood true darkness" the emperor told her and turned.
"put the spiral on her! she needs to be watched" he ordered and left the room.
"daiiichiii" he called out while walking.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Cyberdorbickmon turns to face the Ninjamon and with a swift blow destroys them all
"Quickly we must go to the temple while i have time!"Said Cyberdorbickmon taking off to the jungle
Xezor feeling proud followed Cyberdorbickmon to the jungle
---
"Hmm the White Paladin has showed himself to Raven..."Mumbled Totoroguru leading the Totos into the temple
---
"We're in a underwater cave Raven"Said The White Paladin "I've Brought you here to ask you to help me find my partner Neos"
---
Zero's body seperates at the Seven Star Cross comes towards him
"Hmm enough of this im going to go check on Shonu"Said Zero forming his body again"Come with me if you wish"

Last edited by totoroguru on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 am

baronmon nodded and went towards the temple, folowing the totos.
however they all stopped at a giant stone door that could only be opened by a digivice.

---

lucemon blinked surprised, then crossed her arms before her chest.
"nice trick metal boy" sbe said nd hovered over to him.
"i come but you have to tell me who this shonu is"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:20 pm

"I kinda have mine own sitiuation going on currentily, but if you wish I will help while i tend to myself." Raven said to him. "But I really need to know if my friend is ok first."
-------
Creed watched in pitance as the dark spiral was placed upon her. Her eyes were engulfed by her own pupils becoming empty and distant.
"Sir!" Daichi followed him on.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:39 pm

"My partner is trapped in the temple above us with a very powerful digimon"Said White Paladin"I will return you to your friends now so we can take on the digimon in the temple together"
White Paladin quickly returns Raven to the surface through a secret pond beside the entrance to the front of the temple where everyone is waiting
"White Paladin have you come to help us get into the temple?"Asked Totoroguru
"Indeed i have fellow Digimon"Said The White Paladin
While Totoroguru and The White Paladin are talking Cyberdorbickmon appears from the sky with Xezor and Sandy
---
Meanwhile in the temple Neos a man with pure white hair was fighting against the digimon which created the illusion earlier that distracted Shonu,Xezor and Totoroguru inside of the temple but to no avail
"No... It can't end like this..."Said Neos backing away"Im sorry White Paladin..."
The digimon stepped forwards and drew 4 swords from his back each with either a Club,Heart,Diamond or a Spade symbol on intending to finish off Neos by impaling him with them
---
"Shonu is the one who made me like this...i used to be human once..."Said Zero turning around and began sprinting towards the jungle where Shonu is while phasing in and out of reality to avoid detection from the Totoromon village

Last edited by totoroguru on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

(sorry for my long disappear but now i am back)
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:23 am

"Daichi, i have been informed that zero succeed to optain my prototype Lucemon.. he will probably on the way to fight shonu. You will have to lead him a helping hand while i see what informations i can get from our new guest" the emperor said.
"Amd if you find this MyoGatomon by chance... bring him to me" he added..

---

Lucemon flew beside zero, following him.
"I guess human you would be more interesting to me" she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9