Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:51 pm

peter felt offended of course but too cos he was greedy happy to save some money.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 pm

The boy listened on this before he turned his head back away and carried on his walk into the desert.

---

"Master." A completely yet dark voice bowed before the Emperor. "We have visitors."
Daichi was one to obey the Emperor, but in the end was this for his own gain?
"What shell we do? I believe one is with a Myogatomon, and the other with a Dracomon Sire."

---

Bex and Draco took drinks from there water, same as Hawk and Raven. It was something they all needed.
Refreshed they were ready to go.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 pm

"And so our courageous journey begins...!"Laughed Ventus
"Right we're here now i hope we can get in safely this time"Said Shonu
Suddenly a few dozen Gazimon poured out of the entrance to the Lab
"The Hurricane!!!"Roared Ventus whipping the Gazimon into a hurricane and getting them away from the lab"I wont break my promise of not hurting anyone that we all have sworn to obey"
"Thank goodness for that maybe it will slow the darkness..."Said Shonu
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 am

Peter looked up from his thought, frowning and then went leaning behind a pillar to hide for a moment while looking at his D-vice.

---

a long bridge was leading into the centre of a large hollow ball like. countless screens were on the walls showing different scenes in the digital world.
The Emperor sat in the centre on his throne, not moving as it seemed.

"Daichi..." his voice echoed in a dark tone.
"i am aware of their presence already for one of them is not one of them" the Emperor said the tone of his voice calm., cold... controlled and calculating.
The screens chanced, showing a large image of a boy... Shonu.
"find this one and seek a way to awake his dark side, to convent him for our army" he ordered and the throne turned around so daichi only saw the back of it now.
"do what you like with his light side"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:15 am

"Shell we get a move on then? Not safe to stay in one place to long." Raven said trying to take the attention of the group away, since he and Hawk was the only ones who knew about Shoun it was kinda hard to side track there minds.
"Shoun?" Bex added, as Draco had already assessed the situation. Raven put a hand on one of Bex's shoulders.
"He does not want to talk at this moment, something happened before we met you he does not want to talk about." He told her, as he turned her away from Shoun. "He just needs some time to think."

"Hollow?" Draco quietly said to Hawk.
"Yea." He was not going to deny it to her.

"Then can we not help?" Bex asked. "There must be something."
"No there's not we must trust he can come to his own conclusion." Raven explained to her as she looked a bit worried for him. Raven pulled her along. "Come on lets go from this town. Coming Peter?"

-----

"Yes Sire!" He said looking up at him, with a wild smile dancing across his face. He stood up, and left the room, and was soon on a quick track to where Shonu was. Ready with the knowledge he was in for a good fight, he curled his tongue across his lips in the thoughtful taste of victory.

"Where are you little boy! Daichi wants you to Play!" He said to himself, as he carried on searching madly in laughter to himself.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Shonu has entered a lab room which is dimlt lit while Ventus stays outside
"There it is! The light heart!!!"Exclaimed Shonu"Now to take it to Ventus and get ready for the fight!"
"Zat iz mine little one you'll haze to fight me for zat"Said a approaching Datamon with a drill arm attachement on it right arm.
"AZ lazer!!!"Shouted GizumonAZ destroying the Datamon in a matter of seconds
"Gizumon!? why did you do that?!"Shouted Shonu
"Sorry... i dont know what came over me"
They return to Ventus and he gets ready to activate the Light Heart...
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:13 pm

peter looked up again and quickly placed his d-vice back to his pocket before he followed.
"sure, lets get moving" he said.

"what were you doing?" myo asked him as his partner passed by.
"nothing, just fixing my vice" peter answered.

---

an free willed follower of the emperor had spotted Shonu and made his way towards the laboratory where he was in.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:35 pm

A figure watched Shoun a little in the distance, edging a Cheshire smile across his face. While glaring down his compation in waiting of what could happen next, enjoying the view for the right moment to occur. Licking his lips in anxiousness.

----

"Right then lets get a move on." Raven said, as Draco looked at Peter in wounder what he was actually doing. Raven started of with Hawkmon leading, soon followed of by Bex.

Draco had her own ideas about Peter, but kept it quite, and with one last glance at him carried on with the others.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 pm

"I call upon the power of light and darkness break the seal!"Shoutes Ventus
Suddenly the Light Heart started to crack down the middle and GizumonAZ started violently shaking
"Gizumon? whats wrong?!"Shouted Shonu
Slowly a white silhoulette started appearing from GizumonAZ looking like a ghost
"Well done old friend.. the seal is broken and i may take my body back you have looked after when this final battle is done"Said the ghost like figure
"Xezor? Is that you? I will get you back to your body if its the last thing i do!!!"Yelled Shonu more determined then ever
Out of nowhere Zero and Zerotyranomon appeared seeming ready for the battle ahead..the battle of the spirits...
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Daichi jumped down from his place, and walked along to them. His insane giggling an annoyance to anyone's ears, as he plodded across the desert sands to them.
"Well look what we have here! This should be rather amusing... A taster to my apatite." His Insane laughed finished it. "Well how about this I have some orders to carry out so who is going to cooperated, I only assume you Zero want to get back at Shonu! How about you join me and my master. That way everything you want shell be yours, the power you so crave. Join us."

His tongue brushed his lips like a snake tasting the excitement that was rolling over, as his deep eyes looked over the others in the ideas and thoughts of the things he could do. After all the Emperor did say anything, and that made his crazed grin even wider to the sharp points.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:14 pm

"Ignore him Zero we will finish this battle once and for all"Said Shonu
"Agreed"Repied Zero
Zero used the corrupted crest of friendship to evolve Zerotyranomon to Blacksandiramon
and Shonu used the crest of friendship to evolve Ventus into Azulongmon
"Draw your sword Shonu"Said Zero ready with his sword out
Shonu and Zero started swordfighting as Ventus and Blacksandiramon began there battle too
Azulongmon quickly won using all the strengh within him and collapsing to the ground
Shonu won similarily and fell to the ground in exhaustion
Xezor's spirit went slowly over to the corpse of Zero and entered him making Xezor one again
"Thank you friend for your help in returning me to my original state i will come with you on your adventure and help you out when i can"Said Xezor
"Yes let's go then Xezor our new friends are waiting for us"Said Shonu with a large grin pulling himself up
"And you scout of the emperoer!!! get in out way and feel the hammer of friendship anew on your back from our might!Said the friends together with Shonu then mounting Azulongmon and Xezor on Blacksandiramon heading to their friends location
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 pm

out of nowhere a digimon appeared with a chesire like grin on its face.
"HEY BOYS! WHY STANDING AROUND WHEN WE COULD BE IN THE THICK OF SLAUGHTER!?" he asked, the spirit of the berserker glowing in his eyes.

Digimon:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 DarkGatomon_by_RagnaGatomon
Name: DarkGatomon
Level: Champion
Type: Unknown
Attacks: Blade of Loss, Wave of Destruction, Warpcut
and of course
Cat Punch and Cat Kick
Partner: (if any) none at the moment
Bio:
This vampire digimon was said to been designed and programmed by the emperor himself.
But due the painful process this digimon lost sanity and fell with his instincts into a endless pit of madness.
But due his powers to absorb energy around and make use of it he was left alive and held in control by something.
One more thing is known about him.. he always carries his sword with him like his biggest treasure.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:05 pm

"Well anit we a bit late." Daichi said to teh cat before turning to the boys. "OH BOYS! As long as I still taste this air I will be after you under the orders of the Emperor, and so if I were you I would not take me so Lightily."

Once again a smile crept across his face, as he watched the young boys and there digimon.
"What weaklings you have yet to comprehend full power! And taste that of victorious blood, without a sweat upon your brow." His crazed eyes were deep and fully of nothing but that one word 'Insanity'
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:13 pm

"We do not wish to waste our power on you a Champion level and a ordinary human you have no power worth fighting for so back off!"Shouted Shonu
"Cool it Shonu i got a plan"Said Xezor "Alright Sandy transform the demidevimon you absorbed earlier!"
Suddenly a weird egg was coming out of Sandy's back and was cracking open
"Introducing one of my unfinished experiments the Bio Digivice! It gives the user the ability to transform into a digimon for exactly 8 minutes,now tell can you handle 5 DIGIMON ALL AT ONCE?"Shouted Zero

Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 pm

"BLOOD OF HE BLOOD GOD!" darkgatomon shouted madly and rushed towards shonu, just cos he could not wait any longer for the battle to begin.

(my suggestion for shonu.
you flee for now and find your egg later but we have to plot ok?)
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 pm

"You really think I am weak? That's a laugh!! He said, as his laugh maddened, daggers rained down upon the sand shooting towards the two digimon and there partners. "Weakness here is not an opinion I am afred boys! If your not strong enough to bow to the Emperor, then I suggest you leave along with your friends before things for us get more and more interesting.

In the distance the boy with dark wings watched Daichi, under the orders of the Emperor. He was not going to disobey him for his life could be a stake, but nither was he willing to join in Daichi's games he liked to play with his victims. All he could do was watch and feel sorry for the destands.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:34 pm

"Luckily for you guys we left 20 minutes ago this is a hologram set up 20 minutes ago you were far too late to get to us"Laughed Xezor
"Catch us if you can!"Laughed Shonu
Shonu and everyone was about half way to a watchtower they used to hang out in by now and had no intention of stopping as the bio digivice did not have the power Xezor foretold yet...

Last edited by totoroguru on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:48 pm

"why?! but his is just UNFAIR! i want my battle!!!!" darkgatomon yelled at the hologram and slashed at it in anger. useless...

---

(how to continue with the other team?)
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 pm

"Come on my little sheep lead me to my flock!" Daichi Grinned, as he then looked at the cat with a rather sort of frown for once. "Your back?"
Daichi did not disapprove of the cat, and still liked to have fun with it in his own ways of maddness. More like a sidekick to him without any of the kick is his way of seeing him, his thoughts just to over powered by his insanity.

The boy moved on as soon as he saw past the illusion which was almost straight away, he followed on the 2 boys who were flying to there friends. He was not interested in a fight more or less, how and were the others had gotten too.

----

"Well at least the grass is greener!" Raven joked upon seeing the entrance to the forest up ahead. "We should be more shaded from now on."
"Ya know I really don't mind the heat anyway." Draco said to them unwithered by the sun.
"Well unfortially Draco we can't all be so Scaly." Bex said tiring from the long heated walk.
"I suggest rest as soon as we hit lower in the forest, it will be certainly fresher." Raven said, seeing Bex and Hawkmon worn.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:07 pm

"Right well we're here now lets take break"Said Xezor
"We didn't really have a chance against them did we?"Asked Shonu
"Nope but there rage kept them busy for a while"Replied Xezor
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:22 pm

darkgatomon sighed heavily.
"thats bad..." he groaned and looked over his shoulder at daichi.
"why shouldn't i?" he asked back and gave a grin.
"i couldn't let you have the fun all alone could i?" he said and turned, supporting his body weight on his sword as he leaned in with a big grin.

---

Peter was carrying myo already on his back.
"and unlike some dragons someone else here has a big problem with all this brightness beside... my skin is turning red easily!"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 pm

"No thats fine, its just more fun for me watching a kitty cat dance." His crazed grin echoed again across his face, he could barely keep it straight anyway.
He turned, and started his way back to the Emperor in wonder of what he should tell him, and with his grin bigger then normal he came with a plan.

-----

"Don't see your problem." Draco joked as she shrugged. "What are we going to do about the other two? Surily they should be back by now, and to that fact when it gets dark here your in for an Artic blast in weather."
"Well we will wait on them a little longer, but we can't asume much of them turning up by then." Raven said, as he sighed. "Well done hiding it Draco."
"It would have been said anyway when they came back." She replied.
"Why? Where are Shonu and Gizu?" Bex asked.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 pm

"How long do you think it will be till they find us?"Asked Shonu
"I have no idea but seeing as we are the only ones who know how to get here i doubt any time soon"Said Xezor
"Are you ok with your body?"Said Shonu"As you havent really been in it in a while"
"Im ok just a bit shaken up"Said Xezor
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:51 pm

peter looked at raven.
"pit it out now, you are busted... something is wrong!" he said curiously.

---

darkgatomon grinned still but then looked to where zero was.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Raven gave a sigh. "He went to release some beaning inside of him, and took off before I had chance to try stop him from doing so." He told them. "I am sure he will be fine, after all he has Gizumon with him."
Bex sighed in disbelieve of this. "Why would you not say?" She asked him.
"Because he had to do it alone, it was not are fight to contend with. And he wanted it that way." He said approaching her going to apologize, but she turned away from.
"Draco! We are going to find him!" She told her, as she pulled her digivice from his pocket.
Draco could not disagree with her in a moment like this, and so as told digivoled to Coredramon, and allowed her to climb on.
"Stay here I will bring him back." She told them.
"Please Bex... You can't just split you don't even know were he is." Raven almost started to plead with her. "Bex..."

-----

Daichi went back to the Emperor.
"Sorry Sire, but the boy got away, I have disappointed you." He said entering his room and bowing low before him. "Would you like me to take up pursuit?"

----

The dark angled wing boy started to keep an eye on Shonu and Xezor, as he knew sooner or later Daichi will return for them. For that he will protect them, but to an extent of not risking his own life, as his life was still owned to some others. But a friend of theres was a friend of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next