Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:13 pm

darkgatomon stopprd shaking creed.
"the emperor will most likely have his head for this now!" he growled as reply to daichis plans.

---

"and i thought he was with the emperor..." myo groaned.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Creed said nothing remaining his emotionless self...
"Lets see how long you can hold that face." He grinned again ear to ear, as he started to walk on after getting an update from a Flymon to were they were/headed.
ChaosPiedmon followed on pulling Creed along with him, as Creed did not show it but was deep in thought about how he could stop this. Having one idea within his head it was not flawless, but it was an idea he could develop on.

---

"I have not seen him for awhile, but I don't see Creed harming anyone, anytime soon. If he has this world has not been as good for him as it has for us." Raven said in a up most sigh. "We must not tell Bex just like Shonu she will go looking for him no matter what the condition, and he knows that, I think thats why he took awhile to show himself. Something must be pulling him to the Emperor for him to be with those jerks."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:18 pm

"When we get back to base what do we do then?"Said Shonu
"We could plan a siege using Shonu as a decoy while everyone attacks the emporer"Suggested Xezor
"Why me and not you?Asked Shonu
"He appears to be tracking you like back at the lab"Said Xezor
"Hmm i guess if everyone goes along with this plan ill do it"Said Shonu"So Raven what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:51 pm

"bad idea... we dont know what the emperor could do!" myo protested at hearing this plan.

---

darkgatomon stood upon creed being pulled along with him.
"the emperor hopefully have just the right punishment for him!" he said.

a large shadow appeared above them. a massive storm cloud was in the sky but was it really a normal cloud?
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:30 pm

"Myo is right we have no idea what the Emperor is up to, and I even have a feeling he is waiting for us, so for now we will have to just regroup with Peter." Raven said. "We will need all we can for this fight, and that is what worries me. None of us can afford to go full out yet without knowing what power we are up agiest, and looking at that boy we have it in for us."

They landed down back on the edge, were they had left Peter, and Raven took Bex of Aquilamon's back before he transformed back to Hawkmon. Raven then looked around...
"Where is Peter?" He asked.

---

"See how I care." Creed said, his emotions still no changing.
"What is this?" Daichi said stopping in his tracks looking up at the sky., watching the clouds gather.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 pm

raven stepped onto something slightly sticky on the ground.

myo looked around.
"peter?!" he shouted and sniffed at the air.
"maybe he is hiding..." he said and went to see but tripped and fell over a black ring, however he made it to catch himself as he fell and looked at the black ring.
"whats this thing doing here?" he asked shocked as it suddenly flew at him and caught him around his throat, but strangely not to take him over but zap him with high voltage as he shouted in pain.

----

some devidramon flew out the cloud and towards them with the emperor himself standing on the head of one.
he had his arms crossed before his chest and seemed to look towards creed.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 pm

"A Black Ring?! whats that doing here?"Said Xezor
"Has Peter been took by the Empoerer?"Asked Shonu
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 pm

"Feather Strike!" Hawkmon called as he shot feathers at the collar trying to help to release Myo.
"Keep at it Hawk." Raven said trying to help the little cat out.

Draco started to look around a bit for Peter.
"I knew something was strange about him..." Draco said to herself.

----

"In for it now!" Daichi giggled, as ChaosPiedmon let go of Creed.
"Sir!" Creed said bowing down on one knee. "But I could not allow it, something there was wrong, something told me it was not time yet."
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 am

the rind wasn't that quick disappearing but when myo fell unconscious.

dracomon too stepped on this sticky liquid on the ground, some blood was on the grass.

---

the emperor jumped down, landing in a crouching position and then got up.
"creed, do i have to remind you that you are only still alive cos i allowed you to?! is this the way you show gratefulness?!" he asked angrily and pointed a palm at him as a dark ring shot out of nowhere and connected its self to creeds throat, choking him.

"i know just the right punishment for you creed... you will get me one of them, separating them from each other will make them week and then i make it up to you who shall live and who shall die of them.... before the eyes of everyone!" the emperor growled.

darky watched with a grin.
"sounds good"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 am

"The Empoerer must have known where we were all along!"Said Shonu
"We better make sure none of his army is around here"Said Xezor
---
Meanwhile in a sandstorm of the desert
"Seek...Empoerer...destroy...SHONU!!!"Shouted a spirit like form slowly moving along
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 pm

"What is this stuff?" Raven asked now noticing the goo, as Dracomon gave it a sniff before seeing the blood.
"We can not be positive that it was the Emperor, but I know Peter is up to something, what I don't know I can only sense that." Draco exclaimed.
Hawk tended to Myo to see if he was hurt in anyway, or if it had just knocked him out.
"Raven???" Bex said starting to come too, as the shade from the trees made it so much cooler. "What's gone on?"
"Never mind you worrying for now, we have got it. Just keep cool." Raven told her, as he placed her under one of the trees.

----

"Sire, I will do my best." Creed said lowering his head in respect his voice a little crocked from the band, but besides that he stayed strong against it. He ignored the cat, and got up himself. "If you escuse me then Sire I will carry out what you asked."

"Hmph! You should have killed him while you had the chance." Daichi told them Emperor, as he herd the ghostily sound in the distance. He turned to see it. "Oh look who has wandered here!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:12 pm

myo was just knocked out by the shock of electrizity but his throat was slightly burned by it.
however it seemed not that it was meant to kill him, something else was done but hell knew what.

---
darkgatomon fell off but landed on his paws when creed got up.
"HOW RUDE!" he protested.

"killing him now would be more of a mercy then punishment but making him see his old ...friends... die will be a torture for his very soul" the emperor told daichi.
"and besides... while you were busy i managed to get rid of one of them!" he said still angry but calming and then turned to see and held out his arms to the sides like and spoke like preaching.
"Zero... i know that you seek to destroy the boy known as Shonu for as long he exists you will not be more then a shadow of him but er, the empire, behold the force to give you a permanent form! join us and i shall give you form personally in exchange for your eternal loyalty!"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Creed soon dispeared in a faint glimmer from them, and headed towards the destand group. Where he knew exctialy what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm

"Are you ok Myo? normally black rings would corrupt you if that happened!"Excalimed Xezor
"I should know that better than anyone..."Said Shonu
---
"Accepted now give me a body!!!"Roared Zero falling to his knees in exhaustion
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:26 pm

myogatomon was still passed out and seemed to be like this for some time now.

---

a devidramon grabbed zero as the emperor turned to daichi.
"you and darkgatomon continue to follow the rest of the enemy... me and zero will soon catch up with you" he said and claimed onto the head of the same devidramon.
"back to the fortress quickly... i have work to do!" he ordered and the devidramon screeched before flying off back towards the clouds.

zero felt a great deal of darkness supporting him to maintain while they flew into the clouds and soon reached a large flying fortress.
the storm clouds circled around it covering it in a heavy storm and they flew into the fortress.
zero was taken by guadromon as soon they landed and carried off to what looked like a robotic laboratory.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080902023421/finalfantasy/images/f/f2/Bashamut2.png
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Hawkmon tried his best in making Myo comfy since he did not know much about what happened, he could not really help.
Raven watched over Bex while she came around a bit more.
"Cr... Creed?" She said, as she saw him fly down and over. "What's he doing here?"
She scampered to her feet, as he landed near.
"You look so different..." Bex said to him.
"Yeah... I guess you can say I am half digimon, when I came here looking for you and Raven I was so weak, but a digimon helped me." He said, as Bex ran and gave him a hug. "I believe The Emperor has already seen to one of your friends, although his whereabouts I am unsure."

----

"Prepare DarkGato." Daichi said licking his lips. "Seems we have a mission on are hands!"
He cracked up with laughter.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:25 pm

"I wonder if this Peter could be working for the Emperor..."Said Xezor
"Who knows? i dont know enough much about him so i can't be sure"Said Shonu
---
"Where am i being taken?"Said Zero
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 pm

"hen why are we waiting!" darkgatomon exclaimed rising his sword into the air.
"TO BATTLE!"

---

zero could see a kind of android lying there on a table.
"this machine i do not longer need you shall have it as a container for your being" the emperor explained and sat typing of different keyboards while others thinks started to form from black date within the glass capsule in which the android lied.
slowly he formed something which seemed to be a knight, a black knight.

"i need something like a crest or soul gem to power it and contain your being in it so you could control this machine" the emperor said and turned his seat to look at zero.
"if you dont have any then i have to create you one"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Raven pulled Bex back from Creed.
"You have changed, and we don't know how far." Raven said unsure about Creed.
"He would not hurt us and you know that Raven!" Bex said to him pulling herself away from him. "Your the one that has changed Raven, your hiding things from me, and I don't know why you are all of a sudden on a scale like this."
"Bex... I..." Raven said trying to gather his words, he could not stand it when she was mad at him. He wanted to protect her, but was he really going the right way?
"Bex... Can I speak to you? Alone?" Creed asked.
"Sure." Bex said to him with a smile, as she strolled off with him a little bit away into the forest, so the rest could not hear them.

-----

"Then Lets go!" Daichi smile spread, as he ran across the desert enjoying his free air spirit across the hot sand. Troops that survived last time followed him on behind.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:07 pm

"Hmm we've seen Creed before too he won't do anything dangerous"Said Xezor
---
"I am ready.I have no need for gems or crests however"
Zero slowly turns into a dark mist that surrounds the android and overtakes it
"I am...REBORN!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 am

ravens digivice sudenly was shaking but only for a moment.
his mobile then gave a sound, one that ment he had recived a SMS

---

same as the crased cat but darkgato walked in daichis shadow to try conserve more energy since he was still a vampire digimon.

---

"so it seems but insteed of yelling about it i would rather hunt the one who drived you out before, zero" the emperor said and turned to a veggimon.
"go make some devidramon and airdramon ready"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 am

"Seeing is different from knowing, and he has changed from simply when we were all kids. I barely know who he is now, like he is some different person."Raven told Xezor. "And I can only guess he followed you didn't he!"
"Huh? How odd." Raven Said picking up him mobile and looking at the received text.
Draco who was trying to still find out what happened looked up at Raven. "What's wrong?"
"A Text from..." Hes said looking at the text.

---
Daichi moved onwards the sun did not bother him at all, as it only added to the maddness that was already there, so seeing mirages was not even in his duradiction. It just did not effect him.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:22 pm

-i have no time to explain right now.

your vice has been updated with the coordinates of an ancient artefact, it may come in handy for you.
keep an eye on bex without becoming rude!-

that was all the text message said without any sender.
myo then slowly started to moce a paw as he was waking up.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 pm

"I doubt he followed us"Said Xezor
"Xezor i think we should go outside for a little bit and relax"Said Shonu
"Great idea cya in 5 people!"Said Xezor as they took off to outside
---
"I require one of your minions to convert into my partner"Said Zero"After i have got a partner i will begin my search"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"if you catch up with daichi you could take darkgatomon but careful he easily gets out of control in the heat of battle" the emperor replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next