Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm

"Ancient Artifact.... BEX!" Raven shouted running into the jungle like place where he saw them trail off to. He came to a small opening looking around. "I knew it..." He growled. "BEX!!!"
Dracomon hearing the call sunk to the floor, she too had be deceived, she could not believe it.
Hawkmon after turning his attention to Raven running off turned it back to Myo. "Felling better are we?" Hawkmon said, sorry the right treatment was not around her, but I did the best of what I could to help you out.

---

Daichi watched the group dwindle from a sand dune. "So here they are!" He licked his lips. "This will be somewhat pleasant! What do you say Darkcatmon?" He said uncaringly.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 pm

"Theres a forest over there that looks interesting wanna go and have a look?"Said Shonu
"Sounds ok lets go"Said Xezor
Xezor and Shonu head out to the forest
---
"Hmm nevermind ill find a digimon of my own to be my partner"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm

"its fine... just my head is about to explode" myogatomon replied and then winced in pain when he heard raven shout and looked over.
"whats happening?"

---

"well you too could fetch yourself one of my other troops... it depends on what you are looking for" the emperor then said and turned, folding his hands before his face.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Raven came back out of the woods running.
"Creed has taken Bex!" He said in a sort of Panic, as he paced himself wondering what to do. "I can't believe I allowed them to be alone! I must get her back."
"Raven its not just yours, we all believed Creed was on are side. He helped us out after all, and sucssed in getting close to us." Draco told him, as Raven sighed beating himself up over it.
"Just rest then, its the best you can do!" Hawkmon told Myo.

----

"Ohhh looky at the the dispear! Seems Creed has listened this time to are Emperor." Daichi said wishing he could be their to watch him being crushed. "Time to strike Darky!"
He headed down towards the group.
"Splittering already!" Daichi grinned.

----

Creed appeared before the Emperor just himself, as he bowed before him on one knee.
"I have obliberated one of the tamers, as this should spereate the group out. As for the Tamer I have placed the person some were they will not be able to return to the group my leage, so you have not to worry about. I hope this amends." He told him.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:31 pm

darky rushed beside Daichi.

Myo turned to look at the siege that was coming towards then and growled, then pushed hawkmon aside.
"go, get yourself and raven to safety!" he said and got up to fight.

---

the emperor looked at creed.
"where is this Tamer?"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

"I have the feeling we're being watched..."Said Xezor
Suddenly Xezor and Shonu are grabbed from a creature inside a bush which uses a sleeping spray to put them to sleep.When they wake up they are surrounded by small mammal digimon which are rather chubby.

"Where are we...and who are you?"Said Shonu waking up from his sleep

"We are Totoromon and seek to protect you from a upcoming threat"Said a elderly Totoromon

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 404648_246747318785037_31310887_n
Type:Vaccine
Moves:Toto Crusher,A Thousand Scream Harmony

"Come inside out tree house we will tell you more there"Said the elderly Totoromon
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 pm

"We not leaving you behind Myogatomon!" Raven said growling, he turned clutching his digivice looking at Daichi. "BRING HER BACK!"
"Who?" He grinned in laugher.
"HAWKMON!" Raven Shouted he was in a rage with Daichi, wanting to wipe the smirk from his face.
"Sir!" Hawkmon said, as he glew along with Raven's digivice.
"Hawkmon digivole too! Thunderbirdmon! Thunderbirdmon Digivole too! Mihiramon!" The cat said swing its tail back and forth growling, as Daichi simply laughed.
"This is no laughing matter!" Raven roared.
"No your right, but it is Hillarious!!!" He cried. "Think you can take that kitty on Darkcat?"

-----

"Somewere they will never be found, without their partner they are usless. And I believe the team will also be no good." Creed told him.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:41 am

"...you are walking a very dangerous path creed, dont try your luck with me!" the emperor warned him.
"however one of them is as good as dead with daichi running after him" he said coldly.

---

darkgatomon rushed after raven and his group, while charging his sword with energy from the surrounding.
myo could only watch while being carried, however he was surprised on seeing hawkmon reach his ultimate and becoming a holy cat-beast digimon.
he couldn't help it but feel useless.

---

suddenly shonus d-vice was shaking for a short moment, same as his mobile which meant he had a SMS.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 am

"Sir if I must say, I owe two of them my life I am simply repaying that back to them. It allows me more close to them, plus if I told you I had the girl. Is it not a posability to get her to join us? Since after all she is presumed a Royal Knight." He told him. "Just give me that time."

----

"Armored Tiger Tail!" Mihira called out as his tail became spiked, as the tiger ran at Darky and swung it around smashing it into the side of DarkGatomon.
Daichi laughed maddily. "Maybe he is not the one who you should concern about!"
"Huh..." Raven said before he was grabbed, and a dagger placed to his throat so he did not struggle. "LET GO!"
"Why would we do that now? HEY!" Daichi said with his huge grin. "Is this how you expected it to end all along? ChaosPiedmon will have no problem ending your life, how fast or how slow you want it is up to you."
Mihiramon had stopped turning around facing Raven and ChaosPied. "RAVEN!"
"Its ok Mihira, look after yourself I will be fine." Raven told him, as Daichi laughed at that.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:35 pm

"Our forest is being threatened by corruption due to the Emporer and his men,we want you to help us destroy them"Said Elderly Totoromon"By the way if it makes it easier you can call me Totoroguru as this is the name my friends call me"

"Ok Totoroguru we will help you where should we start looking?"Said Xezor

As Xezor was questioning Totoroguru about battle plans Shonu was trying to figure out who had texted him

"Go now your friends are in danger you'll need all the help you can get in our battle Shonu From 0000"Said Shonu reading the text on his digivice"Our friends are in danger lets go!!!"

Shonu,Xezor and the tribe of Totoromon head towards battle which they prepare to help out in

"Me and Ventus will help Raven with ChaosPiedmon,Xezor and Sandy assist Mihiramon against Darkgatomon and Totoromon swarm the battle attacking all enemies"Said Shonu

"Roger!"Said Everyone getting into the battle and assisting their allies not seeing the dark figure watching them in the tree...
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:58 pm

darkgatomon yelled in pain of the hit and was send flying and rolling over the ground but used it when mihiramon turned at daichi to get up and prepare his attack.

"you baka! i am your oponent, dont take me easy! BLADE OF LOSS!" he yelled and atacked mihiramon with the charged energy but missed closely in prupose since he had a sense of honour and mihira stood with his back to him.
however the blast to passed raven making a butning cut on his shoulder.

datky grinned holding his bleeding side with one paw, hoping that raven would screem and it engering mihira, so he would ger his fight.

---

-i have no time to explain but send you a map onto your d-vice with the coordinates of n ancient artefact that might come in handy- was the mesaage that shonu had without any sender standing.

Last edited by DarkGatomon on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Raven sucked up the pain, gritting his teeth, he was not one to show that he was in pain, and just to simply carry on. Mihira knew anyway what had happened, but turned to face the cat growling all the same.
"Tiger Tail!" He called as he attacked Darky with his tail again. "Then you will uphead that honer your holding attacking a vanruable human how Un-Honerable!"
"Such a pretty boy! And yet not for long." Daichi grinned ear to ear, as he was stood facing the trapped Raven as ChaosPiedmon still hold him tight.

Daichi took the dagger from his partner and ran the cold blade across Raven's neck, so he could feel the coldness of the blade.
"How does it feel? What do you feel? Regret?" Daichi laughed, and then spoke in his ear. "No doubt your little friend is already dead herself, that was Creed's punishment for saving you all!"
He pulled himself back so he was in front of Raven again, he took the blade slashing down the side of Raven's face leaving a bleeding cut, as he licked the blade of the blood. He smiled. "You have tasty blood! Shame I am going to leave you here to waste."
"Now just how should I kill you?" His eyes scanned over him. "Oh I know."
Raven hung his head back looking at the sky closing his eyes, waiting for the blow.

----

Creed had left the Emperor's presence, and left for his room.
His room... Well empty with nothing but really a window, he was hardily ever in there so did not need anything. It was the best place he could think was safe that the Emperor had no need to watch, and hardily no one called to it anyway, not even Daichi.
"I'm sorry, but I believe this is the best place for you!" He said to Bex as he entered the room, she was in the far corner from him huddle herself together in a ball.
"Just leave unless your hear to take me back!" She told him not moving.
"I can't or he will kill you, and as much as you may protest he has no chance, I am sure even if Raven knew he would agree." He told her. "Besides live to fight another day, but for this I am sorry. Please do forgive me."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 pm

To Shonu,Xezor and the totos suprise they had been tricked by an illusion of what they did
and found themselves still in their forest with Shonus d-vice shaking
"We were tricked..."Said Shonu"The SMS message actually read"-i have no time to explain but send you a map onto your d-vice with the coordinates of an ancient artefact that might come in handy"Without a sender"
"We were in a illusion perhaps your friends are not in trouble afterall but who knows how long its been like that"Said Totoroguru
"You've been out for longer than you realise,long enough for your friends to be dead"Said a Shadowy figure calling out from the trees"Be careful Shonu trouble is just around the corner..."
The Shadowy figure dissapeared back into the trees leaving the group worried and unsure of themselves
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 pm

ddarkgatomon was hit again by mihiramon but this time relaxed his boy and so took most of the power if the blow away. he then hang there on mihiramons tail, looking down.

"un-honourable? baka! i could have killed him if i wanted though humans are not as week as they seem to be!" he said and a chesire grin appeared on his face.
he grabbed onto mihiramons tail.
"now come at me full strength so we can serve the solem prupose of every digimon! to be a weapon!" he then giggled with madness and claimed on mihiramon tail towards his back!

myogatomon used this moment and yelled in a mad attempt for his attack "Darkpaw!" as he shot through the air and punched chaospiedmon into his face with all strength and all his weight to throw the mega out his balance and hoped to free raven with that... even if he would get killed now for this.

---

another figure watched shonu and his group, slowly apporaching them.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Chaos was thrown of, as it jumped backwards. Releasing Raven, allowing him to avoid the dagger lunged at him from Daichi, and Daichi growled but simply grinned again.
"Kill this cat!" Daichi told his ChaosPiedmon.
"Master! Trump Sword!" He announced as he threw a sword from his back at MyoGatomon, but it never hit Myo.
"I knew you would not allow him to die, living by a dead mans rules?" Daichi grinned, as Raven fell downwards on his knees. He had taken the sword for Myo knowing well Myo would have no survived such an attack.

Chaos walked over drawing the sword from Raven's side and wiping the blood upon the sand, as Raven clutched the wound that had driven deep.
"Do you still want the cat dead?" Chaos asked his master, as Raven stood to his feet determined.
"You will have to pass me first!" He said in a dark voice.
"I wonder how long you could actually stand there!" Daichi laughed. "I wonder how your vampire friend can survive the smell of your blood. Oh not yet Chaos! I want to enjoy the show..."
Raven was still clutching his side, as his knees were trembling for him to collapse.
"MIHIRA!!!!!" He called out, as his digivice glew once again. In a last attempt to save them from Daichi.

Mihiramon turned back looking at Darky.
"Who is the fool now!" He said as he glew getting hotter, and hotter growing in size.
"Mihiramon digivolve too!" He said as crimson flames engulfed expanded and dispeared remaining a huge crimson sparrow in the sky, watching down on Darky with its 8 wings hardily making a beat for it to stay in the sky. "Zhuqiaomon!"
"Crimson Blaze!" He said before breathing a flame down on the ground at Darky, and as a warning to Daichi as Chaos covered him from the heat of the flames.

----

Bex remained in her position the whole time, now remaining quite. Creed sat at the oppersite end of the room watching her, as he now had no idea what he would do. He could not simply let her go, as that will get her killed, but neither could he keep her in here. He got up and left.

A few moments later he had come back.
"Here!" His voice came, as Bex looked up from her position. He was stood in front of her holding out some sort of green round fruit.
"What is it." She said taking it.
"Eat, I don't surpose you have eaten since you have arrived, and being threw that desert you need it." He told her, as he went and set across the other side of the room again.

She looked at it before looking at him who was staring up and out of the small window that was high up in this cell like room. Before looking back at the fruit he had just given her, and took a slow bite.
Juicy and rather sweet like an apple back from home, but somewhat different, maybe its due to being digital it took the essence from it.
"Thank you..." She told him as she continued on eating. He looked at her giving a short smile, before standing up.
"Stay here, I will be back later." He told her before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 pm

"Grr what do you want now stranger?"Said Totoroguru who was beside himself with anger"Tell me what you want with us!"
---
"Need a hand Raven?"Said Ventus flying down from the sky towards him
"Are we going to kill them?"Said Sandy turning towards Darkgatomon ready to fire a crystal barrage at him
---
Zero had come back from distracting Shonu's group and began looking for his very own partner
"Perhaps i will find a partner here at the lab i was created in..."Said Zero slowly searching through the lab for any signs of life
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 pm

the crazy cat yelled in pain, falling off mihiramon when he digivolved, but of course landed on his paws and growled in anger while charging his sword again.
he stood before zuqiaomon without fear, not even as the blast of fire was coming down at him.
"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! BLADE OF LOSS!!" he asked in disbelieve of mihiramons 2nd digivolution, sending his attack into the fire with all despair of his now bad position in this fight, with all his being.

his attack exploded in the flames but they were far to powerful for him and the hit was fatal.
he yelled for a moment in fire beam of fire but bit his tooth together, not allowing himself to show his own pain and after he stood there burned to a point beyond recognition.

a while he stood there, fighting to stand but soon his legs gave in and he sunk on his knees and soon feel onto the ground but still held tight onto his sword or even could not let go for his skin had been burned onto the glowing metal.

there he lied, just alive, burned beyond recognition and with lines of smoke rising from him.

myo looked at ravens wound and the running blood.
he gulped and stepped back, grabbing his mouth and nose but his eyes witched and his pupils became small lines in his eyes.
the scent.... he couldn't bare it for he had not even a drop of blood in days and the scent of ravens blood... delicious sweet.
instinct overpowered him as he sneaked closer, growling just like the predator animal he was.

----

the figure appeared t be a baronmon.
"i am seeking to help you lot, the shake of the digital and your own world... maybe even the world of darkness lies in the hand of a few" he told them.

Name: Baronmon
Level: Armour
Type: (Virus, Data, Vaccine, Unknown)
Attacks: Meteor Dance, Scarlet Hair, Pyrokinesis, Storming Knives
Partner:
Bio: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Baromon

---

Zero soon found a water filled Glass tank filled with water and a digimon in.
a mask was on its face to give it air and cables were connected to its head to control its vital signs.

there was a sign on one of the devices, the same sign that the emperor used on his gloves.
the crest he had.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/259/a/9/my_crest_of_chaos_by_ragnagatomon-d2ytxys.jpg
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Myo was picked up by his scruff, as Raven accepted the help of Ventus.
"You could not have come at a better time Ventus." Raven said clutching on to him, while still holding his side wincing with the pain it was causing him, as he was also jittering in his words.
He had gone pale from the blood already lost.
"Zuqiaomon will cover you." Raven said before slipping off into a sleep like state on Ventus' back.

Creed had picked up the cat by its scruff, and carried it from sight.
"Be-careful Cat. Things are not going to get any easier any time soon, and I see I am a little too late for Raven, which I regret." Creed told him. "But take warning cat you will need to find your partner, and you should all go back, and I will release Bex. I fear as long as your all hear he will pick you all of one by one, and I risk myself confronting you all like I am doing."

Uncovered by the flames Daichi growled after Ventus and Raven.
"Well he won't survive long like that!" Daichi grinned. "But where is that cat!"
"Master shell I?" Chaos asked.
"Yes go look for it, and I will report back." He grinned wider with a chuckle, as he turned heading back to report, but before stoping in front of the remains of darky. "NAAWWW, look at the state your in!"
He laughed picking him up, as he took him with him back to the Emperor.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 pm

"Zhuqaiomon lets go to the the forest of totoromon in which we can seek help for Raven"Said Ventus flying off towards the forest
---
"Look Sandy is flying towards us!"Said Xezor
"Ventus will be here in a minute with Raven who needs medical attention fast!"Shouted Sandy from a little distance away
"Baronmon you are known for your healing powers,can you heal this Raven for our friends?"Said Totoroguru
---
Zero started working the machine and releasing the being inside
"This looks promising i wonder if the being inside could be a digimon..."Said Zero
---
Mechaleomon after realising Zero was still alive started hunting Zero down to the Lab where waited underground seeking finish him off once and for all...
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 pm

myo returned his sense soon again and looked at creed.
"YOU?!" he growled, not trusting him, not one bit.

---

soon the glass lifted with the water running out and the digimon then lied on the platform, slowly waking form a state of hibernation.
it looked like a naked human teenage girl around 16, with 12 angel wings and blue tattoos on her body, fitting her blue eyes.

"it seems you have chosen one of my troops, one i have created my self" the emperors voice came from behind Zero, where he stood with his hands folded behind his back.

Name: Lucemon
Level: Rookie
Type: Virus
Attacks: Strike of the Seven Stars, Devine Kick, Devine Chop
Partner: Zero
Bio: Lucemon is the digimon equivalent to the fallen angel Lucifer however she was synthetic created by the emperor, for which reasons will unfold only in the future.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Zhuqaiomon followed on behind Ventus protecting him from any thing that may attack, but he was starting to feel low on energy himself. It had been along time since he had substaned his Mega form.
Raven state was not getting any better either.

--

"I know you feel no reason to trust me, but I am to no ones side expect those who are my friends, and being a friend of my friends even you I see as my own. Even if you do not. Trust me Bex is safe, and I will continue to keep her so." He told Myo. "But you must all get out of here, and escape the digital world!"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Totoroguru assisted Baronmon with getting ready as best he could while Ventus and Shonu talked about the battle
"It seems we have a lot of enemies trying to take our friends down"Said Shonu
"I believe their trying to take us down one at a time"Said Ventus
"I wonder why they serve the Emporer..."Said Xezor deep in thought
---
"A fine digimon...Said Zero staring at the digimon's wings"Who is this digimon? I almost feel drawn to it in a way"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 pm

"the emperor has many followers, some follow him cos he is the greater evil, others are forced too but truth behind his mask are now to reveal... he is not what he seems to be" baronmon told xezor.

---

"i need to help raven" myo growled.

---

the digimon lifted her upper body up with her arms and panted for air.
"i am lucemon you pervert!" she snapped while panting for air and covered herself with her wings.
she then looked up, looking at him.
"tsk.. a walking colossi of steal... who are you?!" she asked
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Zhuqaiomon soon de-digivoled back to Hawkmon, who was tried, but refused to move far from Raven's side.
---
"And how are you going to do that cat? When you were going to take him out from the sight of his blood. Ventus has taken him away, he will be safe." Creed told him. "I resure you that he will be fine under them."
---
"Emperor sir! sorry to bug you but but one is down... Sort of." Daichi said dropping Darky of in front of him, and bowing. "He paid the price though for the fatel injury we blew to one boy."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 pm

"Living under such a tyrant must be a hard life"Said Xezor
Totoroguru continues helping Baronmon while Ventus and Shonu wait with the Totoromon for Raven to become better

---
"I must test this Lucemon's power"Said Zero turning around to Lucemon"I am Zero the Exiled and i challenge you to a battle Lucemon!"

Zero finds some clothes in a box and throws them to Lucemon

"But some clothes on first!"Said Zero walking outside to let her change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next