Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:21 pm

"its not like this, i am programmed to act this way on any intruder... however i require some fixing indeed" glados replied to drafly.

(hmm dunno, waht would the rp be like?)
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:30 pm

(It would be rather action packed and gory also with a water-fire-grass kinda system to it)
"Then you shall be fixed"Said Drafly as he and Zenku created a green and red ball which flew towards GlaDos's core
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:51 am

with this trange engerbthe cables started to grow together like organic material.
zyra looked at what happened and then back to drafly, wondering why drafly had such great powers.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:26 am

"Quite wonderful isn't it young Spectrobe?"Said Drafly as he looked at Zyra
"These are Spectrobes?"Asked Zenku
"Yes and so are we Zenku"Said Drafly"How could you possibly not know that?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:42 pm

"like black and blue jackle quite human" zyra meowed at both.
kuganon came floating to them.
---
(whats with devlia and malus?)
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:04 pm

"I wonder if I can still make Grildragos"Said Drafly and both of them disappeared in a green wind
A dragon with 2 heads and a tiny dragon with 3 heads appeared in their place
"Goddamit a Grilden's the best I got now"Said the 2 headed dragon then looked at the other dragon"I feel sorry for you Zenku,you could only manage a Grilda"
"Can we transform back now?"Asked Zenku as one of his heads lashed out causing all of the heads to attack eachother
---
Sentinel was on the floor unconscious with the crystal like eyes next to him
"Look through his memory"Said Lucius as a Headset appeared in Devlia's hand"With this you can observe the past as a ghost"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:24 pm

some thick cables came down from above and tiedbthe 3 heads.
"enough now!" glados voice came.
kuganon looked at all.
---
devlia took the headset on to have a look.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:40 pm

"Drafly we can change back right?"Asked Zenku
"Yes and I think we should right away"Said Drafly"But I want to check something first"
Both of the several headed spectrobes split into data with one saying 45% and the other 30%"
"Oh no..."Said Drafly"25% Of my energy has somehow been lost,Zenku we can't change back!"
"Are you joking me?!"
"We each need 50% or 5% under that"Said Drafly"We'll have to acquire some energy or create 3 forms from this"
"Can't you use your reality powers to fix this?"Asked Zenku
"Energy is to strong a power to control"Replied Drafly"It would be like bringing the dead to life if I could create energy like that"
---
Devlia was at the High Krawl's HQ on Malik and Sentinel was leaping from cover to cover killing Krawl
"I'll kill all you scum!"Shouted Sentinel
"How dare you human!!!"Shouted Gronos back and charged at Sentinel in Krawl form
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:50 pm

"what kind of energy?" glados and kuganon asked.
---
devlia narrowed her eyes.
"how can i trust you that its true?" she asked but being unsure.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:56 pm

"Aether"Said Drafly"As a magical being Aether is the only energy we can have and use"
---
"I guess you can't but the show's not over yet"Said Lucius
Sentinel put two small objects into his rifle then fired at Maja and Gronos as he dodged their attacks
"Did you catch what just happened?"Lucius asked
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:17 pm

"its nothing we machines could handel" kuganon said.
"can i let go? will you behave yourself?" glados asked zenku.
---
devlia continued to watch.
"did he?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:26 pm

"Yeah that would be great!"Said Zenku as he sighed"Drafly how long we going to be stuck like this?"
"I don't know"Said Drafly"Kuganon do you know any way of getting such energy?"
---
Sentinel made a wicked smile and then transported back to his ship
"He inserted a timer bomb that explodes when the carrier releases a lot of energy in one attack"Said Lucius and a laugh came"Hey do you want to know who else he put one in?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:19 pm

"as we machines are not meant to handle this energy we have no reason to know how to gather such energy but maybe my master has such knowledge" kuganon replied.
glados let go of zenku.
---
devlia looked at lucius.
"who?"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

"Then bring him here"Said Drafly"If I find a large amount of this energy I could do many good things"
---
The scene changed to where the Krawl were carrying Sentinel to the cell but as he was about to go in turned his head slightly then spat a timer bomb on the floor then Devlia walked in
"Can you guess what happens next?"Asked Lucius
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:48 pm

"the commander is no longer on board" kuganon said.
---
devlia widened her eyes, then looked at her feet.
"no. dont tell me?!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:05 pm

"Where is he then?"Asked Drafly"I have no time to play hide and seek with him"Drafly turned to Zenku"I'm afraid that you'll have to go for a bit Zenku"
"Fine if i'll be able to come back"
"I promise so"
Zenku and Drafly fused and became Dartz form,with a brown staff surrounded by green wind
"Do you have any inkling of where he is Kuganon?"Asked Drafly
---
"He intends to kill you all"Said Lucius"And I had to watch this from within him!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 am

"the master left his arm device behind and used the ships far distance gateway device to leave, he could probably be at another starsystem. though i can try track the rest energy of the last gaeway" kuganon replied.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:33 am

"Whats all the commotion down here?"Asked Gokazoa as came through the tunnel"And did I hear somebody say Aether?"
"Yeah do you know where to find any Aether or Paradox energy"Asked Drafly
"I got loads of Paradox energy"Said Gokazoa"As im not supposed to have ever existed yet I met the original I came from"
"Can I have some?"
"Uh sure shall we go somewhere else though"
"Lead the way"
Gokazoa walked out the room with Drafly eagerly following behind
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:45 pm

everyone followed out too
---
devlia looked down, being disappointed of everything now.
"...i need to warm lady maya and lord gronos" she then muttered.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:05 pm

"I have just the place"Said Drafly as he opened a portal leading to an open field
Gokazoa transformed into his Evolved form and energy started appearing in the air around Drafly
"85%..95%..."Drafly calculated how much energy he had"105%.. 125%?!"
---
"Will you join me in defeating him?"Asked Lucius
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:16 pm

"not good" kuganon commented in a dry tone and formed a shield around him, harumite, pinska and zyra.
---
devlia looked at him and nodded.
"the enemy of my enemy is my alley"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Drafly muttered something and a white light flew off
"Uh..100% back to normal now"Said Drafly"On another note anyone know where Sentinel is currently?"
"No idea"Said Gokazoa and reverted to child form before dissapearing
---
"Ooh im an enemy am I?"Said Lucius"I think the word buddy suits it better"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: