Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:40 pm

glados slashed with her tail as she turned.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Another illusion dispersed after pointing above GlaDos
"Above you..."The illusion's voice called out
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:16 pm

glados snarled and jumped off, surrounding herself in a forcefield.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Zenku appeared inside the forcefield and aimed a total of 8 waves at GlaDos's stomach
"A dragon's soft point is their stomach right?"Asked Zenku"And i'd like to thank you for allowing me to charge this attack"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:30 pm

the attacks hit and formed a big hole but only to show the dragon body was hollow inside as she snapped to bite him into his arm and send him flying.
"trying to mortally damage me? good luck with that" she growled.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:08 pm

An illusion of Zenku flew back and dissapeared
"Allow me to fill that gap in for you!"Said Zenku and appeared underneath her and threw his sword at the open gap
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:21 pm

the body of the dragon vanised to not give him chance to hit but on that she reveled the bluish crystal core which then again formed the dragon body around its self.
"...i want this battle to end so..." she said and the whole surrounding changed again to a wide open field on which she was now getting mad as she was letting meteors coming down
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:29 pm

"Heh you want this battle to end?,then make it happen!"Said Zenku and brought a second much bigger sword out and yelled"Soul Burner!!!"
The sword cloaked itself in a blue light which Zenku used to make a thin circular barrier that stretched to stop all the meteors
"Keep it coming!"Said Zenku and looked like he was enjoying himself as he smiled"Surely you can do better than that right?!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:34 pm

glados just let the metors come, again and again till his defence and energy would all be wated.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:40 pm

"Soul Burner might not last forever"Whispered Zenku
Drafly holded out his hand again and then smiled
"We're now equals"Drafly said"We are each now 50% of the same entity"
Drafly picked up Zenku's other sword and put it in his second sheath
"Alright! thanks!"Said Zenku and ran towards GlaDos with the large sword held high
---
"What do you think happened to Drafly and that dragon thing?"Zepheros asked Genesis
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:03 pm

"this is insane to even try defeat me in here" galdos said being litterly creeped out by them not giving up and suddenly fired a red beam, but not at zenku, at drafly to knock him out cold, believing it was him giving zenku all that energy.
---
"not sure... i guess the dragon is beating his head in" genesis replied.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Drafly used Zenku's sword to attack the laser with several waves,hoping they would stop the laser as Zenku almost reached his target
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:16 pm

glados was puttil all her energy into this attack, not caring on zenku for she believed taking down drafly would end this fight however zenku reached her undefended as she concentrated on drafly.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:27 pm

The waves started to disperse but Drafly remained calm
"Theres too much energy behind this that it could prove fatal"Thought Drafly"Another conversion might be required..."
Zenku jumped towards the wound he made on GlaDos,hoping to destroy it from the inside
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:40 pm

zenku managed to get inside to see the core in a area of darkness and fine lines of light that went towards the core.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:01 pm

"Soul Burner explosion!"Shouted Zenku and disappeared in a white light
Drafly got hit by the attack and turned to dust and was replaced with a boy at the same age as Zenku
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 WarriorGuy
"Dammit now i'm like a kid..."Said the boy"Hope I can reverse this at a later date"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:15 pm

the attack zenku had set free hit on which the whole area disappeared in a bright light and them all, even genesis and zepheros ended up in the cryystal area which drafly already knew.
"...impressive i could not win..." glados voice came.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:43 pm

"It was a close match"Said the boy pointing at Zenku"See he got hurt in that fight too"
Zenku was on the ground sleeping while Soul Burner was upright and had the blade in the ground
"I can keep this going for you two if you want..."Said the boy picking up Soul Burner but not looking in a good state to fight
Zepheros wasn't sure to make of this boy in front of him and tilted his head
"So...you're a fighter?"Asked Zepheros looking at the Soul Burner"And you know how to use that thing?"
"Of course I do Zepheros!"Said the boy"Do you take this appearance as who I am?!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:51 pm

"we can continue this laters, i need to analyze the last battle... but i would indeed like to have you here again Drafly, i have grown some interests in you" glados told drafly.

genesis divided into two again as white jackle laughed.
"is that now your true form?" he asked drafly.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:03 pm

"You're Drafly?"Asked Black Jackal"Shrunk a bit haven't you?"
"Not my true form and yes I know ive changed"Said Drafly"Anyway GlaDos what would you want me to come here for next time?"
"I guess the fighting is done for today"Said Zepheros noticing Zenku on the floor"Who's that kid? he didn't come with us"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:13 pm

"just some company and maybe teaching me our art" glados replied.
white jackle poked the boy on the floor.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:26 pm

"Seems fine with me"Said Drafly"And the boy is my other half,but I'll only explain how and why if you need to know however I will tell you GlaDos"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:43 am

meanwhile...

lucius awakened in his new body before metaroth and Gronos.
"you finally awakened... how do you feel soldier?" she asked him while leaning against gronos.

---

peter sighed while stoking zyra.
for some reason he wondered where lady maya had been gone to but just then drafly and the others were brought back into the laboratory.
"finally" he said and turned on his chair.
"all fine?"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:41 am

"Hmm... theres nothing stopping me here"Said Lucius"This will be easy in this new body"
"So you're good to go then?"Asked Gronos
"It will get the job done"Said Lucius and turned to Metaroth"How many will I have to kill?"
---
"Seems to be fine"Said Drafly"Quite the experience going to a virtual world"
"Woah is this the real world?"Said Zenku running up the stairs"I'm going exploring!"
"Wait!...argh can't believe that I have potential to be that in me"Said Drafly
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:23 pm

"depends on how many are needed to be slain and how many you are willing to slay" metaroth answered him.
"however..." she started and got up. walking towards lucius.
"your first prey will be the entit known as sentinel and the krawl betrayer Devlia. get her and you will have sentinel and this woman following you into any trap... they know that she has good in her heart and cos of this will be willing to reacue her but..." she said and passed licus, then walked around him and stroked with her hand over his neck in a sudective way.
"it will be a greater and more fulfiling voctory if you turn her on your site and let her endbtheir lifes... however your choice demon lord lucius" metaroth told him.
---
"seems like inside you still have been young" peter said to this and followed zenku to prevent any accidents that zenku could probably make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: