Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:56 pm

"no.. you look fine" devlia said adn looked him over then smirked.
"correction, you are looking good" she said and passed him to follow peter to the borders of the colony.
peter looked over the large crowd of krawl and smiled.
"a good start" he said adn walked mung the krawl who avoided him, still being scared after what just had happened.
peter turned and looked at the others.
"please check for any injured and try to help them, i try to figure out more about their anatomy and such"

---

"it seemed i haven't been watching my surrounding properly" kuganon said and hovered with both towards gelberus.
"you saved my life"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Sentinel leaned on a rock and watched as Nobuyu assisted Peter
"I guess i must have had some relationship with this girl"Said Sentinel looking at the data chip"If i can find out what's on this chip it my unlock my memory"
---
"It wasn't just me"Said Gelberus"Enya came and saved you"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:40 am

"i dont like it but i will have to help you" devlia said to nobuyu, meaning with performin first aid on the damaged krawl.
peter was making notes about the krawl but then narrowed his eyes and went towards a signal he was getting. he walked away of the crowd and towards mayas position.
---
kuganon then looked around.
"where is this entity now... i do not get any elektromagnetic signal of her"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:11 am

Nobuyu just continued helping the krawl but smirked at Devlia
---
"Who knows"Said Gelberus"Probabaly gone to help someone else"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 pm

devlia frowned on nobuyua smirking.
"whats the matrer?" devlia asked her being curious but continued on helping nobuyu and the krawl.
---
"we should leave" kuganon said.
"the structure of the cave has become instable"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:24 pm

"Oh nothing"Said Nobuyu checking a krawl
---
"Well we need to find a way out first"Said Gelberus"That was our main problem at the beggining"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 pm

"nothing?" devlia asked again rising a eyebrow on nobuyu.
---
peter walked through the ruins but slowly.
---
"this way" a faint distant voice came from a corridor.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 pm

"Nothing to concern yourself with at least"Said Nobuyu"Lucius you wanna help out?"
"I guess"Said Sentinel flipping the chip before putting it into his jacket and then walking over"What do you want me to do?"
Nobuyu explained and he examined the Krawl to filter the wounded and the healthy
---
Maja walked out from her hiding place to get to a closer spot to watch from
---
Gelberus turned to the sound of the voice but saw nothing
"If we follow where that sound came from we will most likely get out"Said Gokazoa
"What if it's a trap?"Asked Gelberus
"A trap would be better than dieing due to a cave in"
"I guess"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:39 pm

devlia frowned confused but continued on ehr work, asking herself why she was doing as this boy, peter, said. however she couldn't save herself from looking at sentinel jet and then. was she getting jealous?
---
peter said down on a large brick and took his jacket off, then pulled the skin of his shoulder and arm, showing his skin there was syntethic as it was hiding the truth that his arm ahd been replaced with technology.
"i know you are there so ether you showyourself or continue this stupid game of hide and seek"
---
kuganon drifted forwards and towards the voice.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:54 pm

As Nobuyu went to check how Sentinel was doing,she noticed he had his helmet on but only the top half covering his eyes and hair
"Why are you wearing that again?"Asked Nobuyu
"I like scanning things"Said Sentinel"Makes me feel more intelligent"
Sentinel then went up to Devlia and his visor went blue
"I forgot to ask do you know where you were born?"Asked Sentinel
---
Maja appeared above him on a tower,out of range to get hurt
"What do you want?"Asked Maja"It better be something important"
---
Gelberus and the Tamazoa's followed
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:11 pm

devlia frowned and looked up on him while bandaging a young krawl.
"um... a city, i forgot the name... but i remember the slumbs" she answered him.
---
peter didn't even looked up.
"how about peace, important enough?" he asked.
---
they soon reached a huge chamber with a broken celling where there was daylight.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:21 pm

"So nowhere out of the usual?"Asked Sentinel"Nowhere that could corrupt or create dna?"
---
"I didn't say anything war"Said Maja"I don't even know who you are"
---
Gokazoa lead everyone outside into a wasteland looking place that had a large crater in the middle of it
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:27 pm

"if you want to hear something about a laboratory then you are wrong, i grew up in the slumps all by my self untill i was found by lord gelberus" devlia answered.
---
"jet you stay up there like i am your enemy and you fear getting hurt... by a living corpse" peter said and looked up.
---
"my gosh" kuganon said.
"we... survived this? did a meteor hit the planet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 pm

"I see"Said Sentinel"Interesting,i must find out more about this Gelberus"
---
"Living corpse?"Asked Maja confused by what he meant
---
"We still don't know how we got stuck down there"Said Gelberus"So many unanswered questions"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 pm

"he is the leader of the krawl but has gone missing lately" devlia told him.
---
"i am a walking replacement storage... and feel like being run over by a steamroller" peter replied.
---
"the answer is easy... you have been target by the messenger, you are in the way of his plans" enya told him, stnading behind him.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:29 pm

"Doesn't sound like a very good leader then"Said Sentinel"I have so many questions to ask its amazing.."Sentinel whispered and then laughed
---
"I don't quite understand what you mean"Said Maja"No corpse can do what you did to my precious Makunotos
---
Gelberus jumped and then relaxed after seeing it was Enya
"Why us?"Asked Gelberus"I don't believe any of us here are involved with him"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 am

"gelberus is a good leader!" devlia protested, then sighed.
devlia looked at her fellow krawl "i believe they will be okay now so maybe we should sit somewhere and they i try answering your questions"
---
"it wasnt a wise move by a look at my schoulder however i had only two choices run and die or fight" peter said.
"but how about you, what reasons so you even have to fight with us beside the happenings between our species in the past?"
---
"you are, the messenger fears what all of you could create. and you, gelberus, you he fears more then all for you could be a keystone to peace in the univers for you had a human wife" enya told him.
"maybe you should stop babbeling lady" a male voice thwn came as the messenger appeared before them.
"unlike you enya i try create true peace not a peace of time..." the messenger said and looked at gelberus.
"do you see this crater, this destruction? it was done by you son!"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:22 am

"As you wish"Said Sentinel standing up
---
"I have no reasons because thats not what im planning"Said Maja"That not what i hope to achieve from everything i've done"
---
"Kuganon"Said Gelberus"Take the Tamazoa's and go ahead, ill catch up"
Gelberus let flames go across his arms as they left
"I haven't done whats happened to this planet"Said Gelberus"Even as a Krawl i don't create destruction anymore,i'm just seeking a peaceful life""
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:13 pm

devlia too got up and went to sit with him at the side ranks.
"so what are your questions?" she asked.
---
"tell me if you like" peter said and continued working on his arms mechanics.
---
kuganon flew off with both tamazoas.

"not by you, your son, zepheros... you are the reason why he hates himself and anything krawl" the messenger told him.
"but dont worry, in peace you will be but i doupt in life"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 pm

"1st question would be how someone could survive here all alone"Said Sentinel"Second is how Krawl's instincts work and how the more human one control these instincts to hunt and kill"
---
"I hope to get revenge on a boy"Said Maja"His name is Rallen and was responsible for my death"
---
Gelberus threw a giant fireball at the Messenger
"Don't talk about what you don't understand"Said Gelberus"I've looked out for him ever since his mother died and have been searching for all this time"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 pm

"you refare the 1. question to nobuyu?" she asked back.
---
"Rallen? maybe he is already dead he was an stupid idiot loving the danger" peter said.
---
the messenger held out both his palms to send the fireball towards the huge black orb in the center of the planet.
"you are the reason of your sons hatred and ruin!" he said.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:54 pm

"Yes"Said Sentinel"And the second to any Krawl who knows about that kind of thing in great detail"
---
"He doesn't deserve to die"Said Maja"He deserves to pay for what he did to me"
---
Gelberus extinguished the fire ball without even moving
"And you are the reason that everyone is turning against eachother!"Said Gelberus"And my son has no hatred or ruin!"
Gelberus was just about to Krawl mode to deal with this once and for all but he felt something holding him back.Then he saw Harumite holding onto his leg.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 am

"krawl sure are more instinkt then mind controled but they not dump... however i cant only tell you that they just have a predators, a hunters instinkt but maybe you should speak with lord Gelberus or lady maya. they seem to know more about krawl nature" devlia explained.
---
"and then? what will you do with him? kill him with your own hands?" peter asked.
"forget him and go on instead living in the past, you live now dont waste it" he said and oulled the synthetic skin back in place and took his military looking jacket back on.
---
"i turn everyone against each other?" the messenger laughed.
"look at the truth, i just show them their darkness... everything they have done they did cos they wanted it! krawl and human, both are unable to understand one another or live peaceful with each other... untill they suffered true pain. the only solution to aquire peace in this cursed univers is trough destruction"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:49 am

"I think i will"Said Sentinel"Thanks for the help though"
---
"I just want him to apoligize i guess"Said Maja"As i don't like fights too much"
---
Gelberus ignored him and opened a portal then stepped in and Harumite followed
---
Zepheros looked around the ship for Harumite
"Hey Harumite where are you?"Said Zepheros
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:45 pm

devlia smiled at him "you're welcome" she told him.
"but may i ask a question now?" she asked.
---
peter rose both his eyebrows on this.
"him to apollogize? good luck with that" he said and turned.
"feel free to join us helping the lower krawl" he aais as he walked off.
---
zyra looked around for harumite too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: