Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

"I'll get to work then"Said Lucius"So killing this Devlia or recruiting her first then the fake me right?"
---
"Wish that we could have battled some more"Said Zepheros and heard Harumite snapping upstairs"Urgh why is Harumite fighting..."
Upstairs Zenku was leaning over the Harumite and doing an impression of claws with his hands
"My turn!"Said Zenku and leaped at Harumite who just jumped out of the way as Zenku crashed onto the table"Stop dodging Krabby!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:02 pm

"if you do kill her or use her i leave to you, i only showed you some options" metaroth told him.
---
"zyra" peter said as zyra tackled zenku in the back of his legs to make him fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:02 pm

"Roger that ma'am"Said Lucius and then disappeared in a explosion of black
---
Pinska watched from in the electrical tunnel and let out a roar of laughter as Zenku got to his feet to fall again
"Is that a hedgehog?"Asked Zenku and turned to Zyra"Woah its the colour of darkness too!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:06 pm

metaroth then turned to look at gronos.
"why are you so silent? enjoying the show?"
---
zyra hissed feeling ofeneded and jumped at zenku to scratch his face like some scratching pole.
peter sighed "no its a cat like spectrobe and yes of darkness"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:10 pm

"Nah just letting you and your boyfriend has some alone time"Said Gronos grinning"Your new test subject has quite the potential hasn't he?"
---
Zenku fell backwards onto the table and hit his head
"Urgh......."
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:16 pm

metaroth frowned and then moved towards gronos.
"we will see" she said and run a hand up on gronos chest.
"however about that boyfriend part... i already have choosen better"
---
zyra was scratching zenkus face all over but peter grabed zyra by the neck and pulled him off zenku.
"i kindly ask you to calm your temer down and be less hypered unless you want to really hurt yourself" peter said and helped zenku up.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:32 pm

"Huh me?"Asked Gronos"Why me?"
---
"But all these creatures are teasing me"Said Zenku pointing at Pinska"He put them all up to it for his entertainment!"
Pinska pointed and laughed hysterically then ran down the tunnel to get away
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:00 pm

"why not?" she asked back.
---
"stand above it" peter just said.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:11 pm

"Huh"Said Gronos"How strange"
---
"But it's really annoying!"Said Zenku"Can you please help me get him back?"
---
Nobuyu took a walk and noticed Sentinel on the floor,much to her shock
"What happened to you"Asked Nobuyu getting him upright
"No need to care anymore..."Said Sentinel"The real one is out and free in the world"
"What do you mean?"Said Nobuyu"You mean Lucius has a body now?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:18 pm

"very charming" metaroth replied in a grump and crossed her arms before her chest.
---
"...get him back? he is free to go where he wants..." peter said and thought about it then growled lowly on thought where harumite was
"only not the tunnels" peter said and looked at zyra, who understood and rushed after harumite into the tunnels.
---
devlia saw them from a far and sighed.
"...regarding their history it was stupid of me o even thing.." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm

"Quick go Harumite I hear them!"Said Pinska as he rushed along in the tunnel
"Are you sure it's...yeeps!"Screeched Harumite as a wire came out from the wall in front of him"This is scary..."
---
Sentinel nodded and went offline as Nobuyu sighed
---
"Did I hit a nerve wire?"Asked Gronos"I wonder if I have any myself"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:13 pm

zyra moved on, looking around.
harumite saw a tunnel that lead to a small room with a bluish light in.
---
devlia sighed still and went to see what the other krawl were doing.
---
"probably, fatty" she teased.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:32 pm

"There!"Said Harumite and pointed at the path ahead"Lets go through there!"
"Alright good job Harumite!"Said Pinska and followed Harumite into the light
---
"I'll have to find him"Said Nobuyu"Make sure he's fine"
---
"Huh,true"Said Gronos"Anyway shall we assist Lucius?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:54 pm

suddenly harumite was grabbed by wires and pulled onto the wall as they reached glados core chamber, with the cystal core being the surce of the light.

with that an alarm started and peter sighed heavily.
---
devlia watched still.
--
"why, he will be fine i believe" she replied.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:41 pm

"Harumite i'll save ya!"Shouted Pinska as he ran towards Harumite and pulled the wires of him"You ok?"
Harumite was shivering but nodded
"Where the heck are we?"Pinska said as he looked around

"Whats that alarm for?"Zenku asked and then grinned"Did they just get themselves in trouble?"
---
"Would your name be Devlia beauty?"Said a ice cold voice from behind her
---
"Right then"Said Gronos"Seeing as we have finished all the building repairs i'm going to go sleep"
Gronos raised a pointed finger to the roof and then spun in silver and green light as he dissapeared
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:48 am

suddenly more wires tried to tie both, harimite and pinska up but zyra rushed and tackled the wires away. "quick out of here!" he meowed at them in a tiny roar but then he himself was tied and lifted up by wires.

"it means intruders and by this i believe they at glados chamber" peter answered and went down the ladder into the storage room to take a shortcut.
---
"huh?" devlia gasped in surprise and widened her eyes slightly then turned quickly around.
"depends on who is asking" she answered feeling the presence of a spectrobe and krawl hybride.
---
metaroth rose a eyebrow to this and watched him leave.
at least he had been a help with the repairs.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:32 am

Harumite jumped and tried to cut the wires and Pinska used his tail to keep them away from himself

"Why would that dragon thing attack them?"Asked Zenku and followed Peter
---
"Do you really like all these humans?"It asked"Join me and lets take them all down"
---
Gronos sat in the prison cell and slowly closed his eyes as he planned a way to defeat Gelberus
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:00 am

harumite managed to get zyra free only to have even thicked cables come for them.

"they are unknown intruders, its an act of instinktive selfprotection" peter explained.
---
"why should i? they helped me and my fellow krawl!" devlia protested with a snarl.
---
no one dared to bother him
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:44 pm

"I'll have to give them a hand then"Said Zenku and his sword appeared in his hand then disappeared in red dust

Pinska saw a sword flying from the sky and quickly grabbed and charged towards Harumite and slashed the cables
---
"Did they really want to help though?"It said and white crystals appeared in the air"You realise Peter told them all to right?,otherwise Genesis and Zepheros would have killed everyone of you"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:27 pm

"idiot!" peter shouted at zenku and grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and pressed him onto the wall.
"do you want to get them killed, or even destroy the ship?!" he shouted and let go, running to a wall and removed one of the metal plates of the wall and got into a service tunnel.
---
pinska managed to cut the cables on which he too cut an high-voltage cable.
---
devlia narrowed her eyes and looked at lucisu.
"who are you? can you even prove what you say?"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:57 pm

"I'm the one who made the ship what it is now"Said Drafly standingin front of Peter"And don't screw with me!"
Drafly threw a kick at Peter then he and Zenku vanished
---
Pinska dropped the blade and dropped to the ground,landing on his feet
"Stop attacking them right now!"Said Drafly appearing with Zenku"Or i'll return you to the rustbucket you once was!"
---
Sentinel appeared in front of the crystals
"Look inside his memory"Said Lucius"He wants to exterminate you all like Nobuyu!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:59 am

peter took the kick nwithout even moving or making a noise.
he then turned in anger and walked off.
---
"analysing voice... permission grant" glados voice came and the cables let go and went back to the walls however some dangerous cut cable hang from the celling.
drafly and zenku could see the light blue crystal core which they too had seen as gladoa true form inside the virtual space.
---
devlia frowned but went to see if it was true, despite the fact she knew what he had done on malus.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:07 am

(i have an idea. maybe peter leaves and disappears with his anger cos he believes its anyway no longer his ship and needed there he to is no longer. so he thinks.
and maybe this is the reason why they slowly start loosing faith in this krawl-human alliance?

what you think?)
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:52 am

(Sound good to me!)
"Thank you for cooperating"Said Drafly"Would you like to be fixed up now?"
"You ok guys?"Zenku asked as he gathered the Spectrobes in a group
"Yeah we're alright"Said Pinska"I'd like to say sorry for getting them to piss you off too"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:33 am

(Btw would you like to take part in a RP on Infinite which will be a main along with Mirai Nikki?
http://infiniteworlds.roleplaylife.net/t14-fate-zero-rp-anybody-interested it has a simple plot and has the survival game feel to it like Mirai Nikki too!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: