Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Empty
PostSubject: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

{In this RP you may sign in or out of it whenever however try to make it fit in with the story}
I've decided to start a Spectrobes RP just to see if it gets any interest if you have any questions pm me but the main info is here
The Spectrobes:http://spectrobes.wikia.com/wiki/Spectrobes_(creatures)
The Krawl:http://spectrobes.wikia.com/wiki/Krawl

You are a Junior Officer working at NPP and today you have been selected along with a small group of people to get your very own Spectrobe!

You are taken to Genshi where a scientist greets you with a grin on his face

"Oh so you're the one the NPP sent eh?"Said the scientist guiding everyone into his lab"I've been building a collection of fossils for your visit and so you can each have one fossil! also please sign the book over there to confirm you've recieved your fossil"
The Scientist also hands you a Small Prizmod that can only contain up to 1 child and 2 adults/Evolved(You will get a bigger Prizmod later)
Name:
Home Planet:
Fossil Chosen:

Last edited by totoroguru on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Name:Zepheros
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Giratina.240.1061693
Bio:A horrifyingly scary origin thought to have been human, Zepheros has been changed by the krawl into something of human and krawl nature.
Home Planet:Krawlosphere
Fossil Chosen:Tamazoa
Current Spectrobes
Harumite
Spoiler:
Tamazoa
Spoiler:

Name:Gronos
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Gronos
Bio:Gronos is a power hungry monster that loves eating anything he can find.However he can be intillgent when bribed with food.
Fossil Chosen:Rudacho
Current Spectrobes
Rudatori
Rudatori
Black Kubaku

Name:Gelberus
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return 180px-Gelberus_1
Bio:Gelberus is a rather quiet and calm Krawl,however when angry he becomes rather dangerous and his body becomes engulfed in flames.
Fossil Chosen:Pikos
Current Spectrobes
Pinska(However prefers to act alone)

Name:Pinska
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Th?id=H.4580480434110705&pid=15
Bio: Gelberus's Spectrobe however Pinksa doesn't like him too much and is searching for a new master.
Home Planet:Malik

Name:Maja
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return 194px-Maja
Bio:Maja is a rather evil female Krawl who has hatred for humans and Gronos.She manipulate her hair and make into a weapon or pick up heavy objects or even grab ledges with it.
Fossil Chosen:Makunai
Current Spectrobes
Makunai
Makunoto
Makunoto

Last edited by totoroguru on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:25 pm

May have to sign up at the weekkend :') I adore this game
- space saved
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:31 pm

what fossiles are there?
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Child Fossils are the only availble from this guy.
Every child Spectrobe is available from this list
http://spectrobes.wikia.com/wiki/Child_Form
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:01 pm

hmm i want a dark spectrobe for my char a cat one
can you help me with that?

Name: Peter
Bio: Peter is one of the best in Theorie but he cares less for running and flying ships.
he si always taking his time and very head controlled.
his clothes only know dark coloud and look quite military and he seems cold however behind his mask or coldness lies a caring warm hearted person just he hides it.
one more thing, peter likes anything dark and creepy, ghosts stories and such.

Edit - 31.12.2012
while the RPG it was found that peter is like a thief,
he is stealing techlogogy and date to sell it who ever can pay the price
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return AnimeGuyBlueEYes
Home Planet: Terra
Fossil Chosen: Zyra, Kubaku

Name: Devlia
Bio: though she is no high krawl she managed a human form and followed the path that lady maja had gone.
though she is nothing but a soldier to take commands she seems to have a sense of honor.
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return EvilPurpleAnimeGirl
Home Planet: unknown
Fossil Chosen: -

Name: the Messenger
Bio: it is know that he... no it has been human but was alternated into something else something. it is nether krawl nor human now but one thing it is.
evil
http://de.clipdealer.com/preview/image/000/721/946/previews/3--721946-Tv%20static%20ghost%20with%20noise.jpg
Home Planet: unknown
Fossil Chosen: -

Last edited by DarkGatomon on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:00 pm

"Well then guys you should go awaken them fossils they won't wait forever!"Said the Scientist chuckling leading them to another room in the lab which has drills and digging equipment in.

Zepheros with his evil wings hidden in his clothes sits cross legged and starts easily cutting away at the Tamazoa Fossil with a blue drill
"After this i should head to Kollin and find a Harumi as they are good at defending and cover up Tamazoa weaknesses..."Said Zepheros talking to himself quietly
---
Meanwhile Gelberus and Gronos the 2 remaining High Krawl that survived Jado's destruction
from within him are wandering on Malik
"Gelberus im hungry! my appetite for revenge is growing larger!"Shouted Grenos
"Silence Gronos! We will have revenge in good time but we need to amass an army!"Shouted Gelberus
Gronos wobbled forwards and picked up a fossil like object from the ground that was seeping darkness"Maybe Maja had the right idea when she used dark spectrobes..."Said Gronos grinning maliciously
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:10 am

a other recruit was working on the table before Zepheros.
he scanned the fossil with his left armlet-conputer and a hologram of the whole thing appeared above it, showing where he should cut and he did so.
concentrated with a cold and kind of bored expression but he was working officient and soon had the fossile cut out of the stone and dirt.
"far to simple" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Zepheros is inspecting his work on the Tamazoa
"Ah this went perfectly!"Said Zepheros turning to the recruit next to him"Thats a nice fossil you have there,which one is it?"

"Well it almost seems like everyone has done this before!"Chuckled the Scientist once again "Anyone whos finished cutting at there fossil may go to the Awakening Chamber ahead to bring their fossil to life!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:19 pm

"calculated on the outlines i would say a Ryza" peter replied and looked at Zepheros calmly.
"by the way Recruit Peter, if you wanna know" he said, holding out his hand to shake Zepheros hand.

(if i am allowed i amd this Ryza a Zyra a dark Spectrobe?)
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Instead of shaking Peter's hand Zepheros puts his hand on the Ryza fossil and a small tendril of darkness slowly makes it way into the fossil invisible to the naked eye
"From the looks of it Peter i think its a Zyra"Said Zepheros giving a friendly smile and then Shaking Peter's hand"Well shall we wake up our fossils?"

Zepheros walks to the Awakening Chamber beckoning for Peter to follow him

Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:59 pm

peter blinked, thinking about Zepheros moves right now but then odded, grabbing his fossile.
"Zyra... sounds interesting but its the same latters then Ryza... i wonder why..." he said as he followed.

"i anyway wonder... spectrobes must have a amazing dna signature to be able to moph into so many thinks and seemingly live forever" he then said as they walked into the awakening chamber.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

"Indeed Spectrobes live forever but when they would die like a...human instead they turn into this fossiled state to protect themselves."Said Zepheros going into the Awakening Chamber
Inside the Awakening Chamber is 3 conveyer belt like machines and a screen at the end of them
"Also Zyra a little different from a Ryza but you'll realise how when you awaken it"Said Zepheros putting his Tamazoa on the conveyer belt which quickly appears on the screen"Tamazoa friend awaken for me!"
The fossil on the screen starts to shed the brownish colour and a mix of purples is seen on the machine before a large flash of light
"The Spectrobes im hoping to get is a Harumi for its defense and a Kubaku for it speed"Said picking up the excited Tamazoa from the conveyer belt"Which Spectrobes are you hoping to get for your team?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 pm

peter braught his fossile into one of the machines and looked at the screen.
"...very calculated of you... normally i am this way too but i am happy with what i get, a beign cannot be put into numbers as they manage to overcome thier bounds... sometimes" he said calmly.

"i command you to wake up!" he then said as the screen flashed.
shortly after he picked up his spectrobe.

a sudden smirk borke onot peters normally very calm and calculated face.
"now you are some rare beauty" he siad looking at his spectrobe.
"looking like a Ryza but somehow darker and a little creepy" he said and let his zyra down.
"see... if you dont know what you get you might get the best choice for you like" peter then said and turned to Zepheros

(if i would know when you are online i could watch this treat to this time)
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Zepheros let the Tamazoa glide up to his hand and it gave a cute growl at Zyra
"Wise"Said Zepheros stroking the Tamazoa's head
"Well im gonna head to Kollin to collect my weapons and hunt down a Harumi if you're heading that way can i catch a ride on your ship?"

(Im usually in the chatbox when im fully online so i'd suggest checking there so we can rp for longer if thats what you mean^^ and from usually 2 in the afternoon to 12 at night)

Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:00 pm

zyra looked over to Tamazoa and gave a cute cat like but deeper sounding meow.

peter blinked, looking at the spectrobes and then back to Zepheros.
"i can take you there i anyway have no partner at the moment and nothign else to do" he informed him and made his way to the hangar.
"you will find me at the hangar, look for a old ship if you look for me" he told Zepheros and looked at his Zyra.
"come... you will be hungry i guess, little fella" he said and zyra quickly run after his master.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:15 pm

"That's funny i haven't got a partner either!"Said Zepheros waving goodbye to Peter
Zepheros then quickly runs outside and hides around a corner out of sight with Tamazoa looking confused
"I bet this will surprise Peter"Said Zepheros with his 2 black wings no longer hidden
Zepheros then flys very high overhead to keep out of sight and glides down to Peter's ship,puts his wings away and then leans on the old Spaceship and starts playing rock,paper,scissors with Tamazoa to pass time
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 pm

peters ship seemed really old and too like it had come through a lot of truble, even its colour was missing at some parts and it had buckles in the sealing.

peter came into the hangar with his zyra and bush stood straight lookign a bit confused.
peter even looked back into the corridor he came from and then skratched his head, thinking.
he was sure he had taken the shortes path.
he frowned, moving his slightly and blinked thinking of this could be but then ended up with his head shaking slightly and shrugging.

he turned, taking notice that his Zyra had already walked up to them both and joined thier game soon.

"well... it seems you passed me when i was lost in thought" he said and placed a hand on his ship.
"not looking quite save i know but i got out a lot of thinks with it even beofre NPP" he explained and opened the back entrace for them.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:39 pm

"Haha you could say that"Said Zepheros watching Tamazoa and Zyra playing Rock,Paper,Scissors"Well i guess we should get going then!"
Zepheros and Tamazoa ran into the Spaceship and sat down in the seats next to the pilot's seat
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:04 pm

the insides of the ship were actually a mic of old computers and replaced parts.
peter sat down, runnign a hand over a black glass plate and the machines started up, the gate closed and the machine lifted of the ground.
"where you wanted to go to?" he asked
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:15 pm

"Kollin would be great"Said Zepheros inspecting the computers and the ship
Tamazoa started floating up in the air and then threw a tiny water blast down Zepheros neck
"Eeergh!"Said Zepheros as the water hit his neck and then quickly evaporated"They can be quite michevious these little critters but i love em for it! how many are you hoping to get?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 pm

peter typed into the computer the coordinates.
"the outopilot will take us there" he said and turned to look at Zepheros on this sound he made.
"can they?" he ask as his zyra jumped onto the keybard and run over it to curl on his fold
"HEY!" peter exclaimed as the ships autopilot took them off but peter ahd to take controls manual.
"okay..." peter sight and increased the ships spead with a leaver.
"well they too just living thinks i guess... everything alive and intelligent wants to be entertained" he then said, clam again and stroked the back of his zyra and looked at the 'hair' the razor sharp blades.
"one thing is clear they are strange being... i know nothing like it"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"They are like no other animals indeed nothing else can evolve through a normal life"Said Zepheros"However they were created for a somewhat more important role...do you know of the Krawl?"
As Zepheros mentioned the Krawl the little Tamazoa growled and sat on Zepheros head covering his eyes with it's long hands
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

"some stange looking alien beings?" peter asked back while his machines charged some kind of weapon as it seemed.
"well maybe i have met them or they my tech glove weapon" he replied, showing waht he mind when he held up his arm with a solid glove appearing on it.

http://s4project.net/wiki/images/thumb/2/26/Counter_Sword_3.jpg/180px-Counter_Sword_3.jpg
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:21 pm

"Hmm i wonder how effective that was!"Chuckled Zepheros"Well looks like we're here now! i'll see you back here later if you're around!"
Zepheros and Tamazoa run out of the ship and out of the hangar,into the air outside
"I heard Harumi fossils can be found under a large tree next to the Fossil Museum!"Said Zepheros staring at the Fossil Museum quite a distance away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: