Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:57 pm

"one of my team" a voice said from behind the figure.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 pm

---
the shield absorbed the attacks.
"why not ending it, end the pain... the suffering" a voice told them.
---
kuganon was coverd in bubbles and water but kept on moving towards gokazoa and crushed into him using another elektrick shock.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 pm

"Oh great another one?"Said the person"Lucius we're going to have to take one on each"
---
"What pain?"Asked Maja"Just help us get through this barrier"
---
Gokazoa's body went limp with his last action of turning the water into an icy trail
"Good luck finding Tamazoa Kuganon"Said Gokazoa"You have done your master proud"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm

"lucius? is this his true name?" peter asked, stnading there.
"god damn me idiot... i am not in a shape for a fight... i took to much damage on fighting genesis" he thought then.
---
(btw its not the messenger, its the thing inside)
"the pain life brings" the voice answered her.
---
"i dont know..." kuganon replied in a slower voice cos his change was getting lower.
"...why... not come with us?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 pm

"Thats none of your buisness!"Snapped the girl turning around"Who the hell are you?"
Sentinel brought out his energy sword and threw a green sword to Devlia
"Honour"Said Sentinel struggling to speak before charging forwards
---
"I have no pain in life"Said Maja"I still have things to do and see"
---
Gokazoa turned into purple dust that moved towards Kuganon
"Could i?"Asked the dust"Even after doing this to your friend?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:58 pm

devlia grabbed the sword and nodded on hearign him but waited for him to strike first.

peter looked over to devlia and sentinel, then back to the gril.
"lets say a stupid hacker who is trying to make the world better"
---
"like teaching this gril?" the voice asked her.
"a shame isn't it? she looked up on you yet you couldn't care less about her"
---
"it is never to late untill we die" kuganon answered.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Sentinel jumped and smashed his sword above Devlia head aiming to cut her clean in half

"Are you going to try and stop me?"Asked the girl
---
Maja was silent upon hearing this
---
The dust formed back into Gokazoa
"Let us work on the same side now then"Said Gokazoa
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:15 pm

devlia slashed back tryign to deflect his sword and made heady to punch him in the face with her other hand, which she made into a tight fist.

"this is exactly what i plan" peter replied but didn't stood in a battle stance.
"but maybe i can change your mind with a discussion" he then said.
"and avoid any fights"
---
"children are so simple the mother figure is always the center of their universe... due she didn't knew her parrents she made you her mother figure, her idole" the voice told maya.
---
"then lets do so... if i am right master will be very interested in your anatomy" kuganon told him but suddenly the singe eye he had went offline and kuganon started drifting down into the blackness
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:15 am

The swords clashed as Sentinel landed and went for a sweep from the side as well as a kick to her knee

"What will this discussion involve?"Asked the girl"Also might be important to know my name is Nobuyu Kinyuu"
---
Maja remained silent and felt almost sorry for Devlia
---
Gokazoa broke through the ice and leaped after Kuganon to try and save him
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:27 am

devlia was forced to fall on her knees but avoided the sword by rolling of to a side and jumped from rolling back to her feet, taking a defencive stance.

"well then Nobuyu Kinyuu do you believe that krawl are all evil?" peter asked, folding his hands behind his back.
---
a invisible force was slowly pulling her down.
---
Gokazoa managed to grab Kuganon who had completly gone out of charge.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:35 am

Sentinel threw his sword towards her like a boomerang and went forwards with his metal fist with a claw attachment
---
"Yes i do actually"Said Nobuyu
---
Maja tried to fight against it like the Makunoto's were
---
Gokazoa then took Kuganon to another world of the mind to try and revive him
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:31 am

"AHRRR!" devlia shouted in a battlecry, slashing the sword with her own away and used her momentum to try and grab sentinel by his arm and send him flying over her back and onto the ground like using joudo skills.
---
"then do tell me about the difference between mankind and krawl?" peter asked.
"for me in evil there are no difference... we have only known them trough war but not through sience" he said.
---
the force suddenly stopped.
"ah i see, you are not ready yet to master this spectrobe... this one will use anything to destroy your soul from inside out and devour it" the messenger said, standing behind maya.
---
in the reality kuganon too went out of energy without the being leaving Tamazoa and the cave was still shaking from the massive explosion that had thundered in the distance of the cave.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:05 pm

As Sentinel got thrown he grabbed her leg and while upside down pulled her feet from under her
"Thou of thee Krawl shall die!"Said Luicius
---
"The Krawl destroy everything"Said Nobuyu"Have you not heard the legends of Rallen and Jeena?"
---
"I don't think i am"Said Maja"But i know what am i ready for"
Maja opened a portal and her and the makunoto's stepped in
---
Gelberus tried to reenergize Kuganon with fire but it was not working
The real world Gokazoa struggled a little in the seals then looked at Kuganon
"Is he ok?"Gokazoa asked in a croaky voice
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 pm

devlia fell too but turned in the air so she could defend herself.
---
"have you never heard of Sordom and Gomora?" peter asked back.
---
the emssenger followed them.
---
kuganon was still offline.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:37 pm

"Fool don't even try to defeat me!"Said Lucius in a medieval sounding voice
Sentinel had his sword ready but then dropped it as his right arm punched him
"Don't screw with me this is my body!"Shouted Sentinel trying to pull the cable from his back
"Thou's body is mine dear fellow"Said Lucius trying to take control again"You're taking my own body away from me"
---
"I can't say i have"Said Nobuyu
---
Maja watched Devlia in her fight from a distance
---
"What happened in there?"Asked Gelberus
"I think he fried his circuits underwater"Said Gokazoa
"Then we need electricity to save him?"Said Gelberus
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:59 pm

devlia used this chance to kick at sentinels legs to get an upper hand.
she then jumped onto her feet and pointed her sword at sentinel.
"whats going on here?!"
---
"sordom and gomora were human colonys... they destroyed themselfs with their evil" peter told her.
"though that mankind is cable of something as terrible as war there still is good isn't it?" he then asked.
---
"electrizity is no problem for me" enyas voice came. (she is this woman who is like the messenger)
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Lucius put his hand on Devlia's sword and smashed it
"Im taking back thou control"Said Lucius
---
"What good has the Krawl done?"Asked Nobuyu
---
"You can help?"Said Gelberus
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm

devlia looked annoyed and let go of her sword and punched him with all her strength into the face.
---
"i cant tell you, i know little of them as all of us do... maybe we find something if looking close enough thats why i saved them. i hoped of ceating good" peter told her.
---
she appeared before them.
"i can but you should stay back, then voltage might kill you" she warned them.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:20 pm

As Sentinel fell back the cable in his back came out along with a data chip on the ground
"Ok who the hell just punched me?"Asked Sentinel pickng up his sword
---
"They'll never be capable of good"Said Nobuyu"They killed my family and that's why im here all alone"
---
Gokazoa floated backwards and Gelberus stepped back too as well as putting a fire shield up
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:39 pm

"i did!" devlia said.
"are you back to sense now?"
---
"and humans killed all of mine... but we cant change the past but the future" peter said.
---
enya kneed down beofre kuganon and placed a hand onto him before a bright lightblue and white light appeared like of a lightning that was smashing into the cave.
"its to early for you to die young spectrobe... there is still a lot to do untill the universe will be in balance again" enya whispered adn disappeared together with the lightning.
kuganons systems went back only as he hovered up.
"what happned?"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:55 pm

"Who knows"Said Sentinel noticing a data chip on the floor"Ooh what's this?"
---
"Both races are full of greed"Said Nobuyu then noticing Sentinel with the data chip in his hand"Lucius are you ok?"
---
"You tell us"Said Gelberus
Kuganon was greeted by a pure white Tamazoa and Zepheros's Tamazoa
"It seems i have devolved"Said the white Tamazoa"And been given another chance"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 pm

"dunno it broke off together with that cable" devlia told him and loked at Nobuyu.

"i think he is back to normal" peter told nobuyu.
---
if kuganon could have smiled he would have.
"where is Gokazoa?" he then asked and looked around.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:24 pm

"I'm ok but who are you and why did you knock me out?"Asked Sentinel
"I wanted to try and get the old you back"Nobuyu Said"Have any idea how lonely it was here all alone without you?"
"I don't remember my past..."Said Sentinel"Please tell me what i can do to make this less painful for you"
---
"Down here"Said the white Tamazoa which was hanging on the bottom of Kuganon's turret
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 pm

"how about tell her to help me with my work and see if we can plant something good in this krawl and end all this stupid killing" pter said in a determinded tone nad passed both to go and check on the krawl.

---

kuganon was confused now and scanned the area for a second tamaao.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Sentinel looked at Nobuyu as if silently asking
"I suppose"Said Nobuyu"And we'll have try and do something about your memory later"
Nobuyu looked at him
"And you can take off that silly armour now"Said Nobuyu"It looks stupid"
Sentinel removed his helmet and showed silver hair and a face very similar to Peter's then proceded in taking his armour off and throwing it on the ground
"I feel... exposed"Said Sentinel looking to see he had a leather jacket on and jeans"Do i look strange?"
---
Zepheros's Tamazoa was sitting on top of Kuganon's head and was blowing bubbles at the white Tamazoa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: