Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:33 pm

"Seems something is happening in the Dark Lake"Zepheros eyes went black"I don't think we should be in this system i have a feeling something is here...something dark"
Harumite had gotten out of the seat and was sitting on the wooden floor sleeping with Tamazoa next to him sleeping also
---
"We need a plan Gelberus,something to keep us occupied
"Hmm you're right well then the Rudachos you go hunting for Evolve Minerals outside along with Gronos,Maja you search for better fossils with Makunai and Devlia you find a fossil for yourself and some minerals while i stay here and keep guard ok?"Said Gelberus taking a breath
Gronos and Maja go off and do as they were told.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:50 pm

"i fear nothing dark" peter said and then looked at Zepheros.
"what are the sensor's saying?" he asks.
Zyra looked at the other two spectrobes and blinked surprised at how quick they went sleeping.
---
devlia nodded to Gelberus, then saluted and walked off, shooting off as a dark swirling orb.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:09 pm

"It's showing bad weather around the Dark Lake and a life form is on the planet"Said Zepheros waking up his Spectrobes "So what exactly are we looking for?"
---
"It seems the life form i felt before wasn't Maja because Maja is on this planet and this life form is now on Fons!"Said Gelberus"I will leave a shadow of myself here to pretend to be me while i investigate"
Gelberus's fire servants gathered into a copy of him and then he opened a portal to Fons stepping inside the portal puttin on a black cloak and a red mask.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:28 pm

"the reason for this happening" peter said and stood up.
"lets check" peter then said and put the autopilot on to hold the ship above the planet.
the storm below was gettign worse but the sensores suddenly said it was all normal weather for fons but hurricanes and tornado's started.

---

Gelberus could see that the dark swirling orb, with which Devlia had disappeared, arrived too at the planet but somewhere else from his position.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Zepheros flew down from the Ship onto the planet using his wings while Harumite grabbed onto Tamazoa and began a slow decent onto the ravaged area around the Dark Lake
"Something... familiar is here..."Said Zepheros putting his wings away
---
Gelberus gazed around the Dark Lake and spotted a black figure some distance away with 2 creatures next to him
"Could this be the messenger Devlia spoke of?"Said Gelberus"That aura seems so familiar..."
---
Gronos and the Rudachos are still hunting for Evolve Minerals and have only been able to find 3 so far and Maja has found no fossils
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 pm

peter shot down with a helmet and something that seemed like a motorbike but it had no wheels and was floating in the air.
Zyra sat right beside him and hissed at the direction of the lake, his fur standing up.
---
Devlia stood at the lake rising her hands to perform some kind of spell and the storm send lightnings into the sea on which fossils were floating out of the water.
a drop of blood dripped from devlias nose she had her problems with holding the spell and sunk to her knees but bare her teeth and got up again.
---
suddenly a rock face collapsed near gronos, freeing some minerlas but the rocks had buried some of his Rudachos.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Zepheros noticed a woman doing something to the Dark Lake and turned to her noticing he was being watched by a man in a cloak in the distance
"Who is that?"Said Zepheros staring at the woman and then his eyes went black as he noticed the cloaked man appear behind him
"Her name is Devlia stranger"Said Gelberus behind him"I'll get you to safety after i get her out of here"
"Who are you?"Said Zepheros jumping back in surprise
"Devlia i never told you to come here! you should still be on Malik it's dangerous here now go!"Said Gelberus throwing a fireball at Devlia which would make her transport to Malik if it hit
---
Harumite and Tamazoa begin picking up fossils from the Dark Lake beckoning Zyra to help
---
Gronos crashed his belly into the rock and smashed it picking up the stunned Rudachos underneath
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Zepheros could notice it was the same krawl girl from before in the hangar who tried to bring him back to the krawl.
---
Zyra heard the other spectrum and rushed to help them.

suddenly the fossiles lifted up and floated all towards one spot, where devlia, Zepheros and Gelberus were.

Devlia turned and looked at her commander
"i am just following your orders" she defends her doings, she looked exhausted of what ever she had done and and some blood dunning out her nose from overdoing her skills.
---
peter noticed something on his sensors around Zepheros and drove as quick he could to his direction.
---
some of his poor rudachos had some wounds from the hit but nothing too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Zepheros stood in front of the fossils protecting them and stared at Gelberus
"What is going on here?"Said Zepheros"And what do you want from me?!"
"Grr this is getting to complicated now"Said Gelberus opening a portal"Come with me or not Devlia but we're outnumbered!"
Gelberus went into the portal staring at Zepheros
"I'll save you next time Zepheros..."Said Gelberus smiling at Zepheros before dissapearing along with the portal
"Peter let's get these fossils out of here!"Said grabbing handful along with Harumite and Tamazoa
---
Gelberus is sitting down on a rock looking sad
"One day i will get you back Zepheros...my son."
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:23 pm

peter nodded quickly and rushed with his bike to grab as much fossiles he could but they were to many and floated into the portal.

our heors just managed to save a few as the portal finally closed and the storm started to clam down.

---

Gelberus portal was still open for some reason and several fossiles were coming through and then divlia suddenly appeared but not through the portal, it was more like he had planned, she was transported by his fireball just much later in time.
however she groaned and fainted, collapsing to the ground before Gelberus.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Zepheros handed the few fossils he saved to Peter
"Who do you think them guys were?"Said Zepheros"That guy with the red mask sounded so familiar..like i knew him from somewhere"
---
Gelberus sighed sitting down on a rock crossing his legs with his copy next to him
"You do realise i meant only fossils from this planet right?"Said Gelberus"That was a really dangerous stunt back there you could have hurt yourself"
Gelberus's copy faded away into several Fireball Krawl which dissapeared then, the real Gelberus gets up and heals Devlia
---
Gronos meets up with Maja who now has 3 Makonui following and enters a portal back to the palace where Gelberus is.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:57 pm

"what ever they were doing and whatever happened, they were after the fossiles and they now have quite a few... we need to report to the npp" peter said and loaded anything he could onto his bike, then used his armlet computer to make the ship come to their position.

---

devlia heard Gelberus but as still fainted even while he healed her but suddenly it was like time had frozen.
"...Gelberus, master of the flames, she just did her orders to collect fossiles..." a voice said and a sound of static appeared, then a light as a humanoid seeming image of static made its way towards Gelberus and devlia.
"...your order... your idea.. you wanted a army of dark spectrobes and told her to get herself one... she did two thinks at once and she dont cares about the coast only if she proves herself worthy to serve under your command" it said.
Gelberus too felt this instinctive urge to leave this place... whatever this being was it was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm

"I'll be in the cabin if you need me"Said Zepheros with his Spectrobes following
Zepheros got into the ship and into the Cabin sitting in a comfortable couch with Harumite and Tamazoa while he pondered who Gelberus was
---
As Gronos and Maja came into the room they were greeted with a fireball each and was transported to outside of the palace,confused
---
"I'm not afraid of you Messenger but just looking at you is making me angry!"Said Gelberus trying to be calm while his body turned to flames indicating his anger
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:35 pm

peter was loading anything into the ship and accidentally a fossil fell down.
he picked it up and looked at it, suddenly deciding to keep it for his own.
(the one you said i forgot the name)
---
"...well maybe i should consider a more understandable form then..." the messenger said and took form of a young adult human in a dark robe and with a black blindfold over his eyes.
"...i can see you wish your sons return to you but the require this you should consider to use some anestesia to erase his memories about the npp else he will fight you..." he said and walked around, looking at devlia.
"...i hope, for her, that she has gained some of your respect thats all she is after, others to respect her... unlike most krawl she has no urge to... well... destroy... like for example you" he said and disappeared like he had appeared in a sudden and the time started to move farther again with devlia waking up again.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Zepheros picked a few black and white dice out of his pocket and started rolling them trying to get a double six while Harumite tries to steal them while Tamazoa sleeps,tired for some reason
---
"My son will come without fighting when i explain it to him"Said Gelberus picking up Devlia"And you have earned my respect Devlia for your actions now go awaken a fossil and get some sleep"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm

peter went to the awakening chamber to see what he had.
after that he went up with his new spectrum to where Zepheros was, followed by a Kubaku
"have you seen zyra?" peter asked.
---
devlia looked in a mix of surprise and shock but nodded quickly and made her way out the chamber and picked a fossil up on her way out.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Zepheros looked around the cabin where he would have thought Zyra was but he was not there
"I'm not sure i thought he was right behind me when i was walking into the cabin"Said Zepheros getting up with Harumite on his shoulder for some strange reason"Do you want me to help you look?"
---
Gelberus picks up a fossil that was carried to the Palace by the portal which appears to be a Pikos
Maja and Gronos returned to the Palace once again and tell Gelberus of their findings
"I have found 6 Evolve Minerals altogether Gelberus!"Said Gronos proudly
"And i have found 2 Makunai"Said Maja
"Very good Gronos give Maja 2 Evolve Minerals i will have one and Devlia can have one and you may have the rest"
Maja and Gronos use the Evolve Minerals and Maja now has 2 Makunoto and a Makunai while Gronos has 2 Rudatori and several Rudacho and Gelberus has a Pinska
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 am

perer nodded.
"would be good, fi tried to find him with the scanners but for some reaso n the scanners ain't working right" peter exlained.

---

devla has found herself a room and was resting right now to sleep but she was surprised when someone brought her the mineral.
(will think later which spectrobe i give her)
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Zepheros puts the dice back in his pocket and turns to Peter
"Should we go down to Fons again and look for Zyra?"Said Zepheros
Zepheros suddenly noticed the Kubaku following Peter
"Where did you get that Kubaku from? it looks awesome!"Said Zepheros
---
Gronos and the Rudacho are running away from the laser firing Rudatori well known for being bullies while Maja is just sitting around watching the Makunotos and Makunai carefully and Gelberus is trying to teach Pinska how to open a portal
"Pinska you have to feel the power within you and then use it"Said Gelberus opening a portal and then quickly closing it demonstrating the point
"Vraag!"Shouted Pinska suprsingly opening a portal,but a small one at that
"Brilliant Pinska with that you can go get my son but don't hurt him!"Said Gelberus
Pinska walked through his portal leaning down so he could fit through it
"At least he finally opened one..."Said Gelberus sighing"I just hope them 3 days teaching him won't go to waste..."
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

peter looked behind him seeing kubaku and grinned as it made a elektric purr like "brrr" sound
"it was one of the fossiles we saved... i think i hold my team small i barely know anything about them unlike you" peter told zepheros, then sighed.
"well lets check here first maybe hr claimed into the cable and service tunnels or the computer and engines room" peter said with a tone of worry to his calm voice.
he was getting use to this little critters.

---

"milady" devlia said as she apporached maja and saluted in respect.
"am i allowed to speak freely?" she then asks.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Zepheros hears something from above,in the ventilation shaft
"Peter did you hear that?"Said Zepheros"Sounded like something above us"
Harumite was trying to hit the ceiling also curious of the noise
---
Pinska had teleported into a ventilation shaft of Peter's ship and looked around,confused
"Vregash?"Shouted Pinska trying to ask for help
---
"Why do i have the feeling Pinska just got lost?..."Said Gelberus"Darn Pinska..."
Gelberus continued mumbling to himself
---
"Yes child what is it?"Asked Maja stroking a Makunoto's head

Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 pm

kubaku flew up towards the went but couldn't get through.
"we should check immediately" peter said and went to a wall.
after taking out a few screws he took off the sealing plate and opened a tight tube with a ladder to ether claim into thhe floor or the upper vent systems but many cables were in the way.

---

pinska could hear a growl behind him and Zyra run out of the dark to tackle Pinska in the back with his sharp blades on his head.

---

"hey it is your pet isn't it?" a voice asked Gelberus

---

"milady, i can say i have good skills in mental art but when ever i try to use my krawl powers it ends up in a desaster... would you be my mentor?" devlia asked quetly being quite embarrassed that she failed at using what she called 'magic'
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Zepheros picked up Harumite and put him in the Vent and he begins running into the darkness
---
Pinska blocks the spikes with his hands pushing him away and turns around attempting to smash Zyra with his tail
---
"True"Said Gelberus"But he's unpredictable"
---
"Ah fine"Said Maja"We'll begin tommorow,we'll have them powers of yours working in no time!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Zyra wasn't quick enough and widened his eyes seeing the mace end of Pinskas tail coming for him.
---
"quick!" peter said and calimed after harumite.
---
"well thats its nature, take it or leave it" the voice told Gelberus.
"however i can tell you that if your Pinska gets caught its in well hands, the one it will meet will not willingly hurt it... in other words this human its gonna meet is weak" it added
---
"thanks milady!" devlia exclaimed and then saluted aagain before rushing off.
"i roze her well, she has become quite a soldier" maja heard the voice of the being she had saw on the dark lake.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Pinska stopped his tail just in front of Zyra before impact realising Zyra was a Dark Spectrobe
"Vrr?"Said Pinska asking Zyra where on earth he was
---
Harumite gets caught in some wires ahead and is tangled
"Nyeh..."Said Harumite trying to struggle free of the wires
---
"Who is this human you speak of?"Said Gelberus staring around him"And what exactly are you?"
---
"As long as shes not related to you im fine with her"Said Maja"But just stop being so creepy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: