Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:27 pm

now Zepheros could see which weapon was loaded the ship fired a beam and opened a small portal.
"hey Zepheros, take this!" peter shouted, standing in the back entrance of the ship as its autopilot was moving the ship.
he threw a kind of communicator down to Zepheros.
"use this if you are in trouble its using the sub-room for interstellar communication... if you need help call me through it i have a little thing to do" peter shouted down and went in as the door closed and the ship flew into the portal, disappearing with it.
the only thing left now was the communicator in Zepheros' hand.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Zepheros blinked,suprised that Peter used a portal and appeared out of nowhere for a few seconds
"Er...ok"Said Zepheros putting the commincator away in his pocket
Tamazoa fired a water ball at Zepheros to grab his attention as he started wandering away towards a tree that fitted Zepheros's discription
"Argh stop that!"Said Zepheros rubbing his neck once again"Ah you found the tree! well lets go get that fossil!"
Zepheros sits down under the tree while Tamazoa begins digging away at the ground where it thinks the fossil is
"Ill do a quick check of the ground and see if theres any minerals here too!"Said Zepheros his eyes glowing black as he looked at the ground"6 Blue Minerals, 2 Green and 2 Red along with 1 Harumi fossil!"

Last edited by totoroguru on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 pm

"i would be careful young agent... someone might head-shot you if they see your true being" a voice came from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 am

"Well what am i?"Said Zepheros his eyes returning to normal and a smile on his face "If you can figure it out tell me please"
Tamazoa has finished digging up all the fossils and minerals and is holding them in his arms along with a yellow mineral which is shining slightly
"Awesome Tamazoa with this amount of minerals we'll be able to get this Harumi into a Harumite!"Said Zepheros suddenly changing his voice"If you know something about my origin meet me at the hangar in 10 minutes or i'd suggest getting lost"
Zepheros returned to his normal self and began running with Tamazoa looking confused to the Hangar
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 am

the one behind the tree nodded and walked off, too disappearing into a portal.

a person covered in a black robe was in the hangar, leaning against the wall with its arms crossed.
it looked up, its face covered with a white mask.
"i know litterly of your origins only that you belong to the krawl" the person said.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:45 am

"Why would you think that?"Said Zepheros calmly"And take that mask off so i know who i'm talking to"
---
Meanwhile on Malik Gronos is dancing with several newly awakened Rudachos while Gelberus is trying to find more fossils
"Gelberus join in its fun!"Said Gronos dancing still
"Idiot"Said Gelberus suddenly shivering"Gronos did you sense that?! i sensed a Krawl rather far away from here and it seems powerful!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:56 am

"if you wish" the perosn said and took off the mask, showing she was a teenage seeming gril wiht a very pale sking and purple eyes but he could tell she was no human.

"so Zepheros do you come along yourself, back to where you belong or do i have to send those nice little pictures, of you flying, to the commanders of the npp?" she asked calmly but then smirked while waving with a cd.

suddenly a little roar appeared and zyra jumped out between some boxes that stood on the hangar and smacked the cd out her hands.
"HOW RUDE!" she protested as two krawl uncloacked beside her.
"if i would be you i would ether get running or give up begging for my life" peters voice came from behind Zepheros.
Peter ship was floating in the air, ready to fire at teh krawl.
"retreat!" the girl snapped sending a glare at Zepheros beofre they run and then shot off in a swirling sphere of darkness.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 am

Zepheros gets on the ship and sits down his yellow eyes gleaming
"Sorry that you had to save me back there it's just i didn't want to anyone dead"Said Zepheros sadly"I have had incredible since i was a child...somewhat demonic powers..."
Tamazoa put down all the minerals and fossil and was giving Zepheros a hug sensing his sadness
---
Meanwhile on Fons in a lake a slender purple arm appears out of the Dark Lake which is followed by a purple body
"I..am..alive?!"Said what seemed to be Maja
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:38 am

peter leaned back with his seat and lied his head into his neck so he could look behind him as his seat was nearly in a lying position.
one of the screen showed the moment Zepheros landed and before the ship and hid his wings again, back when peter wanted to meet Zepheros at his ship when ready.
"i guess we have to talk. we need to trust each other, partner" peter said calmly and then the door opened and Zyra came into the cockpit with a the CD in his mouth.
"good job!" peter exclaimed and sat back up, typing.

Zyra sat down beside Zepheros and held up the CD so Zepheros could take it.

meanwhile the screens before Peter showed that he was hacking into the board computers of the other ships and was deleting some data there.

---

"are you grateful? surprised? ...heh... it took a lot of afford to transport your scattered mattered through time and space and reconfigure it..." a voice came.

some... being... was moving towards maja.
it looked like flickering static with some humanoid shape.
like its body, flickering with static, its presence was flickering. it was dark but it was not krawl nether human.
Maja felt an instinctive urge to flee but she was not in a state to get up and run.

suddenly in a blink of an eye the being was right before her and bend down, slowly taking a human shape.

"you should be grateful... i have send out a very strong krawl presence to lead the other krawl here to pick you up. they will believe it was your presence they felt cos no other crawl is here..." he said now in the shape of a young adult boy in a dark robe and with a black blindfold covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:04 am

Zepheros sat back on a seat with Tamazoa sitting next to him
"I think i'm half Krawl Peter"Said Zepheros
The door to the ship closed magically and Zepheros eyes went black
"Do you want to see my darker form?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 am

peter blinked but leaned back again into his chair to look behind him.
"sure" he said and pressed a button, just some scanners to gather some date about what ever was happening.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 am

Zepheros wings appeared from out his back and sharp teeth from his mouth along with several spiked arms that resembled spider legs and sword like hands instead of fingers
"Do not fear me i hate this form and the Krawl more than anything but i fear death and killing people as it does not seem right"Said Zepheros"These eyes are quite useful of mine for fossil hunting and for finding out about people but... your motives seem unclear"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:35 am

peter blinked in surprise and moved his head slightly before he got out his chair.
he checked if the scanners were working and then walked over to Zepheros with a slight grin and looked at his details closely.
"well if i would be you i would not hate what i am, you cannot change it" peter said and run a finger down on one of the spider like legs to feel if its structure was solid or not and if it felt like a chitin exo-skeletal.
Fear? no he was nosy like a cat would be.
"anyway my motives are unclear cos i dont really have motives, i work to earn money and besides i am what you could call a thief, i steal technology and data and sells it to whoever can pay the price" peter said.

zyra looked at his master with a blaming face.
stealing was not right and technologies... what if it got into the wrong hands?!
the little Spectrum made a really grumpy face as he looked at his master.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 am

Zepheros quickly changed himself back to normal with the exception of his eyes
"You may not fear it but the Krawl was known by normal people as horrible things"Said
Zepheros
Zepheros's eyes returned to normal and he smiled
"And i dont want to scare the Spectrobes"Said Zepheros"Who knows my powers my be able to help you,now can i wake up my fossil please?"
---
"I must find others...maybe at Malik!"Said Maja opening a portal to Malik and stepping inside
---
On Malik Gronos sees a portal opening next to him
"Groough? what is a portal doing here?"Said Gronos
"Could it be..."Said Gelberus turning to the portal
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 am

peter looked at zepheros and back to the spectrums, seeing his zyra and how it looked at him.
"hey, dont be a moral apostle" peter aid to his spectrum and then looked at zepheros.
"this way" he said and went into the corridor behind the cockpit and there down some stairs to another corridor at one side there was a storage and down the other side a large laboratory, where Peter lead him to.

"if you look for some cabins you may find them in the highest level of the ship, just above the cockpit but i spend most my time in the laboratory" peter told Zepheros and showed him where the machines were.
amazingly they were mostly new only a few old computers for other thinks.

---

"you can run... you can hide... but never you can escape" the being told maja.
"lady maja!" someone exclaimed on the other side of the portal an other female, though not high krawl run to the portal to support her and help her stand.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:29 am

Tamazoa hands Zepheros the Minerals and the Harumi Fossil which he puts in the Awakening Chamber
"Awaken now Harumi!"Said Zepheros picking up the newly awakened Harumi"
Zepheros gives the Harumi 4 Blue minerals and the Evolve Mineral Tamazoa found earlier which Harumi eats happily
"Brrr...Gee!"Said Harumi engulfed in light
"Yay now i have a Harumite!"Said Zepheros happily"Now guys let's leave Peter alone and go upstairs"
Harumite picks up Tamazoa by the tail and drags him upstairs to the cabins
---
"Who are you child?"Said Maja weakly looking at the female Krawl
Gelberus and Gronos walk over to Maja with the Rudachos close behind
"Is this a friend of yours Maja?"Said Gelberus suspiocusly
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Peter folded his hands behind his back looking at some screen as Zepheros left and the computer recalled the date of the sensores when Zepheros had shifted his form.
he was thinking about it now.

---

Zyra sat upstairs at the end of the stairs and looked down.
he wanted to play a little with the other spectrum and train.

---

"i am Devlia, milady" the krawl gril reported and saluted with one hand while supporting maja with the other arm.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Zepheros puts on a serious face ready to say something important
"Right then now we're out of the way we can have some fun!"Said Zepheros a grin returning to his face"Whoever wins out of you 2 in a fight gets 2 Red Minerals!
"Ooogh!"Said Harumite jumping up and down clapping his claws together in excitement
"Myehah!"Shouted Tamazoa firing water in every direction possible,including Zepheros face and mouth
---
Maja sits down on a small rock with her arms folded while Gelberus is questioning Devlia
"Hmm how did you survive all alone Devlia?"Said Gelberus sitting down"And how did you get in here?!"
Gronos is sitting next to Maja with several Rudacho sitting next to him
"So... Maja its been a long time hasn't it?"Said Gronos
"You left me for dead Gronos..."Said Maja turning to Gelberus"So whos the leader around here and is Jado still alive?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Zyra made a shocked face and jumped out the way of the water giving a hiss of surprise.
after all Zyra was a cat like Spectrob and they dont liked water!
he then went to watch the training unless he was asked to join.

---

devlia looked at, standing in attention like some soldier.
"i have been trained to survive through the worst possible situations, even in deserts and snow!" she reported.
"and besides, Sir, the defenses of this place are...if i am allowed to speak freely... somewhat dumb" she added being a bit quiet at the end so only so Gelberus could hear.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:46 pm

"Do your best Harumite and Tamazoa keep strong who know you might win!"Giggled Zepheros as he watched the two fighting
Harumite was jumping on the furniture around the place while Tamazoa kept squirting water in Harumite's face and feet trying to make him slip
"Greugh!"Shouted Harumite as he jumped and managed to catch Tamazoa's tail with his claw
Tamazoa just kept floating upwards and then span squirting water at Harumite,knocking him off
---
"And just who exactly was it who taught you to survive so well?"Said Gelberus"And yes if by defenses you mean Gronos i think your right"
"I think Jado a long time ago!"Said Gronos turning to Maja"And if he's not dead i think the three of us wish him dead right?"
"Of course he ruined our lives"Said Maja noticing a black fossil on the floor"Hmm what's this?"
Maja picks up the fossil which seems to be Makunai

Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:57 pm

zyra watched nosy, being just like a cat.

---

devlia came closer to Gelberus.
"the Messenger" he told him so just he would hear.
"he sees anything and hears anything" she added.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Harumite were almost done and each of them were firing a blast of water at the other but neither water was stronger than the other until Tamazoa began spinning towards Harumite knocking him out
"And our winner is Tamazoa!"Said Zepheros handing him the 2 Red Minerals"And runner up prize is 2 Green Minerals for Harumite!"
Zepheros gives Tamazoa and Harumite their Minerals which they eat quickly and then turns to Zyra giving him a Blue Mineral
"Hey there little guy if you want to join in all you have to do is ask"Said Zepheros with a friendly smile
---
"The Messenger of What?"Said Gelberus confused"And i doubt hes interested in what we're up to as we're pretty useless at the moment"
Maja awakens the Makunai fossil which almost imminently tries to attack Gronos's Rudacho
"Hey watch it dog!"Shouted Gronos defending his Rudacho which wanders off with the other Rudachos
"I quite like this Makunai"Said Maja grinning"It has a very good taste in people!"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 pm

zyra looked first at Zepheros, then the mineral and carefully got closer and grabbed it, swallowing it quickly.

peter came up into the room.
"so they eat minerals, i wondered" he said.
"however it seems we have a mission there are some strange activities around Fons" he told zepheros.
"wanna take care of the ship sensor's and defense systems?" he then asked and pilled a green minerla out his pocket, holding to to zyra who quickly grabbed it and swallowed it down.

---

devlia pulled a strange metallic card and handed it to Belberus.
"he... no... it... calls its self the Messenger of what i do not know but you might find him if you see this tape" she told him.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:03 pm

"Sure sounds awesome"Said Zepheros going to the defense system room which had seats next to each other"Harumite... you sit in the left one ill sit in the right with Tamazoa
Harumite gives a confused look but took the control wheel in his claws
---
Gelberus takes the tape but then gives it too Gronos
"I don't want any unnecessary fights this early in our empire"Said Gelberus"Now we rest and find Dark Spectrobes to serve us later"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:19 pm

peter started the engines and the ship shot out the hangar again and out the atmosphere of the planet, where peter soon had charged the main battery and fired a beam, opening another portal and the ship shot through.
time and space seemed to bend as they made their way through the ship but soon were released at the other side and were above fons.
"here we are" peter said.
Zyra gave a announcing meow and pointed at the ships monitor where a huge thunderstorm was to be seen above the dark lake.

---

"it has been taken care already sir" Devlia reported to Gelberus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return   Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes:The High Krawl's Return
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: