Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Level: 5
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3810/4000Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 am

Karl: Ok... If you say so.
Ena: Now now, Karl will cook a nice dish, won't you?
Karl: Yeah I know.
Ena: Bex, come to the balcony with me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:33 pm

"Seeing as we have nothing else to do i guess we can"Said Zero
"You can't be serious..."Muttered Turbo transforming back into Human form
Zero and Turbo take off to their dorm again and suprsingly actually start reading the guide book

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:16 pm

"Ok." Bex nodds and followed her on to the Balcony.
---
The guide was filled with everything needed to know about the Acadmy such as its background, ground rules, where things were, special dates, timings for class and so on...
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3810/4000Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:18 pm

As Karl was cooking calmly, Ena showed Bex their view. From the balcony, you could see almost all Death City at night with the smiling blood moon saying "Uh,uh,uh,uh..."

Ena: This is my perfect place to relax. You know... I'm very anxious to become an awesome student from DWMA. Why did you come here, sis?
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:03 pm

"Theres way to much information in this guide!"Said Zero
Turbo looked through the guide
"Some of these events seem very interesting though"Said Turbo

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 pm

"It is nice view, and I came for Revalance. I want to help him to where he wants to get, and I promised I would help him find the truth of his old village's raid." Bex told her as she looked up at the moon. "Although I feel he disregards me sometimes, as though he no longer wants me there."

----

"Come my sisters now it time under this moon we shell chant are vows, offer are blood to the demon who shell being down the DWMA!" A witched laughed echoed, as chanting in the cave began, and blood was paid for the price of the summon of the being soon to come.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:00 am

Ena: I see...

Ena also started looking at the moon.

Ena: Me and Karl... We were very close friends some time ago... Then, we stopped talking with no reason... We didn't actually understand what was going on. He started to isolate himself writing poems and I was starting a new life with new friends. But later, his mother died in an accident. He always was very sensible but that time he broke down completely. One day, I met him and talked with him. He said the sweetest thing I heard. "I need you, I want our friendship back, I want to smile with you!" We simply hug each other and restarted our friendship. I decided to help him to get stronger and build his confidence. On the other hand, ge decided to help me because I want to adventure and also be stronger...
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 pm

As Turbo looked through the guide book he found an interesting event
"Wow! Theres a racing tournament on later in the year!"Said Turbo
"Seems interesting and luckily we can work on your speed before then"Said Zero
"Indeed being faster would be awesome!"Said Turbo

Last edited by totoroguru on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:37 pm

"I am sorry to hear about whats happened, I wish you all the luck in where you want to make it too." Bex told her, as they were being watched.

----

A hooded person with a strange arua about them walked past Turbo and Zero.

and soon with that for all of them an earthquake shook the DWMA and the whole town.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:25 am

Another hooded person was at Death City, who was it? Nobody knows.

-----

Karl: What the hell?
Ena: WAAAAA! *holds to Bex*
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:45 pm

"Our first day here and already something has gone wrong!"Said Zero looking rather worried
"That guy who just walked past had a strange aura..."Said Turbo
"Now's not the time for thinking!"Said Zero"Let's get of here!"
Turbo changes into a Motorcycle and Zero quickly gets on
---
Meanwhile a man with a long black cloak on and with his face covered by darkness appears in front of the Academy in a puff of black smoke
"I sense something bad will happen here soon..."Said The man"I'll report this to Kogaku immediately..."
The man's left hand turns into a flintlock which he carries in his right hand and with a puff of black smoke completely dissapears as fast as he appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: