Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:20 am

Bex and Revalance took there own seats.
"Do I really have to be here? I already don't like this guy." Revalance told Bex.
"Don't be rude, and besides yes if you want me to help you become stronger." Bex told him.
"Fine." He glumped.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Level: 5
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3810/4000Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am

Arata: What?... Are you tired of me already? Haha, now come on. Just because I have this personality doesn't mean you'll learn nothing... Besides!

Arata suddenly changed. He went from a laughing and weird guy to a serious one.

Arata: This is an elite class.
Karl: Elite? *surprised*
Ena: Huh...?
Arata: As I said... Elite... You are the "special ones" if you want. As you know, we can see your potential trough your souls... And you are the chosen ones!
Karl: What? *still surprised*
Arata: As you know a terrible event is about to happen. We need more masters and weapons than usual. Everybody in DWMA will participate but you will get missions even more harder and dangerous... Your life is at stake! Do you still want to be part of DWMA?

Some students were quite scared after his speech.

Karl:...
Ena:...
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:08 am

"Sure more than ever"Said Zero confidently
"Theres no point in having power if you don't use it so we're more than happy to take part in this event"Said Turbo
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 pm

"This just got more interesting." Revalance said he did not change his 'no emotion' tone.
"Well lets just take it careful, it comes with time, we must no force it on otherwise we could push are self's to far." Bex warned Rev.

---

Meanwhile there was a gathering around a fire, and around that a pentigram.
"Come my sisters come gather, for we will spark revenge upon the DWMA, and all are sisters they devoured. Now is are time to stand up." One standing up right arms out stretched welcoming her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3810/4000Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Arata went back to his funny/stupid tone.

Arata: Whether you like it or not, you'll be staying here, haha!
Karl: Yeah, right...
Arata: For starters, you'll introduce yourselves to your other classmates. In pairs, you can talk about yourselves and how you are between master and weapon. If you want, you can do a little skill show off, just don't abuse about it!

As Arata finished talking a weapon came out from his hands. They were very sharped claws. (Wolverine style but even bigger)

Arata: Or else Deathscythe Claw Master Atara will stop you, hahaha!
Ena: A... D... Deathscythe?!
Karl: Interesting...
Arata: Now, who wants to be first?
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Zero and Turbo stand up and come to th front off the class
"Alright i am Zero and this is my partner Turbo"Said Zero
"My weapon form is a Flamecycle giving me and my partner great speed in soul resonation"Said Turbo"I can also make my feet into wheels!"
Zero and Turbo sit down in their seats again
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:03 pm

"Then I guess we are next!" Bex said standing up, as Revalance remained sitting.
Bex announced them to the class.
"I am Bex, and this is my Weapon partner Revalance. He is a Scythe." Bex said, as Revalance transformed showing his weapon form.

Bex brought him down in front of the class, before giving a bow, before swing him through the air. Bring the tip of the steal blade on the ground. It produced a huge blue dragon that roared and circled the room before disappearing, as a show of there power of which they could control. She gave a bow again before going back to her seat, and Revalance transformed back to his human form slouching back down in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Ena: It's us now...
Karl: Now?
Ena: Come on!

Ena pushed Karl and they started their presentation.
Karl: I am Karl and this is Ena.
Ena: I am the weapon!

Ena transformed into a magical book. Karl opened the book and looked at it.

Karl: One of my hobbies is writing poems. If I dictate or write one with this weapon, lots of magical things can happen.

Karl closed his eyes and stayed focused. He suddenly said:

I will protect my friends
I will protect everybody
Strong shield of the warrior
Which can protect our body

Suddenly, everybody in the room got a green aura with was giving more defense.

Arata: Using poems as skills?! *surprised*
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:30 pm

"Sweet weapon man has it got any offensive spells?"Said Turbo
"Hey sir where is your meister?"Asked Zero to Arata
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Revalance was not interested as always he sat glazing out a window, he really could not care with other peoples agendas.
Bex on the other hand was amazed and over whelmed by this increadable way, none of the likes she has never known before.
"Its surily something different." Bex said,
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 am

Karl smiled when he saw everybody's reaction. He canceled his spell.

Arata: Amazing... By the way, Misterrrr... *looks at the class photo album* Zero! Yeah, Zero! Zero Hero! Herrr... I am a Deathscythe so I don't need my original partner, I can fight for myself, although I can't resonance... Now Karl, continue.

Karl was quite happy.

Karl: For the one who asked for an offensive spell...

Karl started citating.

I am hot, like a Devil's desire
Burn, burn away
With these balls of fire

Karl threw some balls of fire at Turbo. Arata was about to stop it when Karl canceled the spell.

Karl: *smiles* Calm down... I won't hurt anyone. I have many kind of skills to use, however, lots of them are still a surprise.

Ena came back to her human mode.

Arata: Ok now... NEXT!

Other students started showing their skills. Some of them were quite interesting.

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 am

"Haha nearly just got burned out eh Turbo?"Chuckled Zero
"Meh not fast enough to catch up with me!"Said Turbo
"Lets see what else this "elite" class has in it"Said Zero
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:39 am

Revalance was still in his own world, he was nor to bothered, or wanting to be there for a fact.
Bex clapped for Ena and Karl, as they finished there show.
"This is going to be a rather interesting team, Power, Speed and Intellect. I think we asked the right people Rev." Bex said. "But I guess we are self's need to learn a thing or two. Its good that Sensai is a Death Scythe maybe he will be able to help you better."
"Yeah Whatever." Revalance replied.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:55 am

After the others' show off the class finished.

Arata: And that's all for today! Why don't you get each other better and take a walk and explore DWMA? Tomorrow, you'll learn the basics and start to do some easy missions.
Karl: Tomorrow, huh?
Ena: Nah... I'm so tired...
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:32 pm

"We're gonna go to our dorm for now"Said Xezor
Later guys"Said Zero
Zero and Turbo speed away searching for their dorms

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:24 pm

"Hmmm..." Revalance said as he stood up. "Then I will go now."
Bex sighed, as he dispeared in a shimmer.
"If only he put that much energy into practice." Bex said to herself, as she walked down from her seat, and looked at her map of the Academy just to go for a wonder herself since Revalance took no interest.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Karl and Ena saw Bex looking at the map.

Ena: Hey!!! What are you looking at?
Karl: Nice show-off out there... Your partner is rather strange though...
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Zero and Turbo get to their dorm and after putting down their bags sit down in the chairs in the dorm and have a cup of coffee each
"What shall we do now?"Asked Turbo
"Nothing for now but later we can go for a drive and maybe get some supplies"Said Zero

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:07 pm

"Yeah, Yeah he is..." Bex said. "He has always been like that though, I have known him since we were young. Death brought him to us, he was always quite of what happened. But his town, his family and friends he saw murdered by the events that happened, which I am not sure quite what. It was years ago, and I only herd bits since I was tending to his injuries."
Bex looked at the map and then put it away.
"And that I was just looking at what there was around here." Bex told them. "Better get acquainted now were students."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Ena: Why don't eat with us at our dorm?
Karl: Ena!!!
Ena: Nahahah! You're going to accept it whether you like it or not!
Karl: *sigh* Ok...
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:40 pm

After a few hours of boredom and coffee Zero decides a test run would be a good idea to stay active
"Time to go for a ride Turbo"Said Zero
"Yup ready"Said Turbo
Turbo transforms into a motorcycle, Zero gets on and ride out around the school for a test run
"It still amazes me how this doesn't use up fuel..."Said Zero
"Driving is so fun!"Said Turbo with a smiley face appearing on the motorcycle

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:41 pm

"Sure sounds good!" Bex said giving them a smile.

---

A man in a white lab coat, and a screw to his head stood in front of the boys, and a foot on one of Turbo's wheels to stop him dead in thier tracks.
"I am sorry boys but riding around the academy is strictly prohibited." He said to them
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:48 pm

And so Karl and Ena took Bex to their dorm, outside the DWMA.

Ena: Hey, sis. What do you want to eat?
Karl: How about your partner? How is he going to eat?

Their room was really simple. A table and a TV and the basics for the kitchen. At one corner there was Karl's desk where he writes and on another one two guitars which belonged to both of them. Finally, they sleep on very confortable sleeping bags.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:04 pm

"Ah dude thats so uncool!"Said Turbo
"Sorry we haven't read the rules yet"Said Zero

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"I don't mind anything will be fine." Bex told her before turning to Karl. "I am not sure about Revalance, he just comes and goes as he pleases. I asume he feeds himself, although he never really talks about were he dispears too."

----

"Reading your guidebook is a brillent way to get aquented with the rules." He said turning the screw in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: