Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 am

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  300px-Shibusen
Its been 2 years since the Keshen was surpassed, and now a new generation takes it spot in Lord Death's DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy). Kid had now taken place over his father, in watching over the students and make sure symmetry stays in place. Soul and Maka are still within DWMA although rarely make an appearance, being the upper classes allow them to take on more time consuming jobs. Along with BlackStar and Tsubaki who are often out perfecting their skills.

To the new generation of DWMA, I would like to greet you all to a new year at are Academy. Learn the skills you need, and take them out on to the field of practice. Try your best to become the next Death Weapon!
I look forward to seeing your progress...
And don't forget symmetry is up-most important!
~Death The Kid.

And now the DWMA has its own problems Asatroth the demon lord has been called into the world, and the skys are grey. It looks like the witches are up and taking revenge upon the students for their lost comrades to this game they play.

Take up your stance and register at the DWMA, they need your help to bring him and these Witches down!

Forum of admission.

Human or Weapon:
Name:
Partner:
(If a weapon)What type:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:30 am

Human or Weapon: Human
Name: Bex
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Brown-hair-anime-girl
Partner: Revalence
Bio: Eager to do her work to be the best, and also to try help Revalence from his lonelyness strife, she has joined the DWMA. Recruited on the biais of knowing Kid and Shinigami.

Human or Weapon: Weapon
Name: Revalence
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Revolance_by_tigger626-d4mksgsSoul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Revolence_weapon_form_by_tigger626-d4mku5c
Partner: Bex
(If a weapon)What type: Dragon Scythe
Bio: He rareily speacks, and when he does its not for long. He likes to spend most of his time alone rather then with friends or company. Although is always there when Bex is in need of him.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:37 am

Human
Name:Zero
Meister
Partner:Turbo
Zero spends most of his time either racing or fighting,however on the odd occasion he can act quite intelligent and be selfless when there is something to lose.
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Anime-crazy-man

Weapon
Name:Turbo
Partner:Zero
Type:Motorbike
Bio:After Zero saved him from a gang of thugs with a crowbar he pledged his loyalty to Zero and in helping him in any challenges they come across.They became friends very quickly after this and treat each other almost like brothers.
Weapon form:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Yamaha-motorbike

Human form:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  10070988

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Level: 5
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Left_bar_bleue3810/4000Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:44 am

Human or Weapon: Human
Name: Karl

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Karl

Partner: Ena
Bio:
Karl never liked fighting. He is scared of monsters and it really doesn't like pressure and fear. However, her mother was killed recently by a Witch and he never spoke with his father since his 18s. He loves writing poems and tales. He also likes things related to camp and rock/metal so he plays electric guitar. To overcome his fear, he decided to join DWMA to be stronger and find out who he is really is. With him comes Ena, a little girl who once lighted up his life two years ago. Usually wears black jacket and pants, headphones and a piece of paper to write. Has Dark hair and a pair of glasses which combines with his dark eyes.

Human or Weapon: Weapon
Name: Ena

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Helena

Partner: Karl
(If a weapon)What type: Magic Book (Since Karl doesn't like close combat, he likes using spells at a safe distance, however the book has abilities to morph into other magical weapons in Soul Resonance)
Bio:
Ena is a little girl who met Karl some years ago. However, little by little they got to know each other better and Ena always followed as her mentor. In the day of Karl's mother incident, she ran and cried with him when he was at the clinic. She wants to understand Karl, who is sometimes quiet and very strange. As his first fan, she can transform into a Magic Book where Karl can spell some magic poetry and cast it. She is small and a little fat and really likes to wear colorful clothes. Dark and long hair. Brown Eyes.

(Images soon. Don't start without me! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 am

(Lets begin then)

The sun blustered the new day at DWMA, as it weaped its usal face in the sky. Today was the day new Students were arriving at the Academy, and Kid was in his room over seeing all the new comers. To make sure there was no trouble on the first day.

"Well here we are!" The girl said stretching out her arms in to the air after the long journey. "Rev?? Rev???"
She said as she started to look around her, and seeing no sigh of him she sighed.
"Great yet again he is off in his own world." She sighed, as she turned back around and looked up at the huge symmetrical building before her.
"Well todays the day." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Left_bar_bleue3810/4000Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:23 pm

In the meanwhile, while Bex was looking at the huge building, a little couple appeared from nowhere... Karl and Ena who were already a little used to demon fighting. They already knew Kid and DWMA but this time they wanted to become official students.

Ena: Karl, this is going to be so cool. Can't wait to transform and battle again.

She saw Karl writing something in a piece of paper.

Ena: On your dear poems again? Hey, I'm talking to you, scumbag!
Karl: Hey hey! Now calm down...

Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

"So what should we do now were here?"Asked Turbo
"Lets just go to that Kid's assembly and whatever"Said Zero "As soon as we're done we grab as many quick missions as we can"
"Sounds like a pretty speedy plan if you know what i mean!"Chuckled Zero as both the boys started laughing
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

The clouds over head became dark and musky, and cracking of thunder was to hear without sign of rain. It was some what of an unnatural thunder storm.
Bex looked up at the storm, as bolts could be seen wildly pacing threw the air, as upon that she wished Revalence was ok before heading into the academy.

An annocment was issued through the speakers.
"Could all DWMA students report to the grand hall imminently." Kid's voice echoed through out the building and the outside. Only assuming it was because of this occourance.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Karl: It is time to make our appearance...
Ena: Aren't you kinda nervous?
Karl: Not really... But I have to admit that I'm looking forward for this.
Ena: Can I say to others that you are my brother?
Karl: Now come on! xD
Ena: Oh well, let's go Nee-san.

And so they headed to the grand hall.

Karl: Lots of people this year, huh?

He looked at all kind of characters that were about to join the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Zero and Turbo quickly headed to the grand hall keen not to be late on the 1st day
"I wonder what we are gathering here for"Said Zero
"Obviously someone wants to congradulate me on my skills as a weapon!"Said Turbo confidently
"Yeah as if tyre head!"Laughed Zero"Seriously though there have been very unusual weather today"
"Better keep on guard then just in case something happens"Said Turbo

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:34 am

Bex was in the hall too looking around for her friend, when she accidentily ran into Karl, toppling them both over.
"Ehhh.... Im sorry..." She said getting up, and then giving him a hand up. "But I don't suppose you have seen a boy yellow hair, dragon skull over half his face, and like a firey jacket?"
She seemed rather in a rush to find him.
"He goes by the name of Revalence, he just likes to keep disappearing. "She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Karl: No problem... Hmmm
Ena: A blonde with dragon skull? My prince!...
Karl:...
Ena: What?
Karl: Wasn't it THAT guy?
Ena: The mysterious one who didn't even talk.
Karl: Yeah, maybe it is... But we saw him before Kid talked so... He should be here soon.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:36 pm

"Well shall we go introduce ourselves to a few people and make friends?"Said Zero
"Sounds like a good idea"Replied Turbo
Zero and Turbo approach Karl, Ena and Bex
"Erm hey nice to meet you people"Said Turbo Shakily
"Im Zero and this is my weapon Turbo what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:41 pm

"Ehh hello Zero... Turbo, Nice to meet you. I am Bex." She said, after giving a nod to Karl and Ena being a bit confused by what they were on about. "I guess your new here too? Its a pleasure. By any chance have you seen a boy called Revalence, yellow hair and a dragon skull across half his face?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Karl: Nice to meet you!
Ena: Waaaah... *whispers* That Zero guy is really creepy...
Karl: But what's up with that friend of yours Bex?
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:08 pm

"I don't think we've seen him today"Said Zero
"Actually i saw someone like that a little while ago in here though im not sure what he was doing"Said Turbo
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 pm

"Well thats him just wandering around by himself." Bex sighed, as the boy in question stood beside her.
"Thats who?" He asked, as he looked at the others before he emotionless was not the word to describe how empty he seemed.
"Never mind, at least you are here now" She said to him, as Kid appeared on a stage before the whole DWMA.

"I welcome you to another year at are fantastic academy, and for the new recruits I hope you have found your few moments here already to be enjoyable. But there is more time to come." He started getting more serious. "We have a problem a foot, I asume you realize the clouds outside are unnatural and yes! They are caused by witches, for what importance yet we are unsure, so we ask you all to remain within the Academy for now until further notice. For now I will dismiss you to your class rooms, if you are stuck on were to go refer to your acceptance letter, or ask one of the teachers."

Bex looked at her letter...
"Seems we are in 205 first Revalence." She said, as she placed it away looking at the other 4. "What about you lot?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Karl and Ena looked at their classroom number. It was the same as Bex's and Rev's.

Karl: We are from the same class indeed.
Ena: I have to stay at your side Karl you heard?
Karl: Of course... I know about that Ena.
Ena: I also wonder who's our teacher from now on.
Karl: Who knows... What about you guys, Zero and Turbo?
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:32 pm

"Well this seems rather interesting i'm in the same class as you guys"Said Zero
"Haha same here! Maybe it was destiny for us to meet! hahaha!"Chuckled Turbo
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:48 pm

"Maybe later on when we become more confident in are weapons we can form a group?" Bex suggested. "They always seem a good idea."
"I see you guys seem to be off to a good start with one another, I hope you put that into your work." Kid said strolling over to them, along with Paddy and Liz. "Bex its a pleasure to finally meet you, I herd alot about you of father, and I look forward to great expectations."
"I won't let you down." She said condoning him a smile.
"Its nice to see you two again Karl, and Ena. I hope your having a nice time? I know you have been looking forward to being here." Kid said to them, as he looked at his watch. "I don't want to make you all late." He said bowing as he went threw their names one by one.

"You know death?" Revalance asked her.
"Yeah, well thats a story for another time..." She said scratching the back of her head. "lets go! Before we are late."

Last edited by Bex on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Karl was quite surprised when he saw Kid.

Karl: Hello, Kid how have you been?
Ena: Paddy-San!!! Liz-san!!! Good to see you!!!
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:03 pm

"A group sounds like a good idea.I'd like that to happen later in school life" Said Zero
"Lets rev it up to Class 205 then Zero!"Said Turbo
"Later guys"Said Zero
Zero and Turbo started running off to their class
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:18 pm

"Edger they seem." Kid said, as he turned to Karl and Ena. "I have been very well Karl, more happy so I can have some great students this year."
"Good to see you too!! Ena-Chan!!!" Paddy said in all her excitement, as Liz face palmed herself.
"Likewise." Liz said.
"Come on Paddy, Liz lets go we have work to be getting on with." Kid said to them, before turning to the others before making his leave." I will be seeing you around."

"Kid is nice, not much like his father though!" Bex said and smiled. "Ok lets go Revalance!"
"You coming along?" Bex asked the other two, before taking her leave.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Karl: Sure... Let's go.

As they arrived in their classroom, the teacher was still absent.

Karl: Ok Ena, let's sit right there.
Ena: I'm at your side, bro!
Karl: I already told you, I'm...
Ena:...
Karl: *sigh*

As the others students were sitting down. A strange man appeared from nowhere.

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6ulaP9NIBoK6iaSiAgRcprTetl6MVBOHQX2ymBBN_vT1Kuc9d9IA4GT4Cuw

He seemed a student, when suddenly he shouted!

???: EVERYONE! Sit down and be quiet! Haha, this is so cool, I have my own flashy class now!

As the man was talking, he was doing some weird gestures and expressions.

???: My name is... Arata! Which means fresh! FRESH, FRESH! I'm as FRESH as newborn legend!
Karl: Seriously, who's this guy?
Ena: Can't even comment...
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:50 pm

"Man this guy seems very shifty"Whispered Zero
"All i know is he is fresh"Chuckled Turbo
"Shh before he sees us"Said Zero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.    Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Sabbath Demon.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: