Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:31 am

The organization has been destroyed and the nobodies fight to stay alive as they are being hunted down one by one by a endless swarm of heartless.

You are in a small group of survivors and plan to fight the heartless together.The leader is Xigbar and Axel is 2nd in command.
Xigbar:Tell me newbie who are you?

Name:
Weapon:

Last edited by totoroguru on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 am

Name:Rex
Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance 3216490284_f62325f37b_o
Weapon:Cards
Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance 1cards23-med
Bio:Rex utilises the power of any cards he can get his hands on and bends them to his will.
A somewhat unreliable ally but will always be found in the thick of battle.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:02 am

Nobody: Berxceca
Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance 9945adf31092e61143cb6e4d1bde8f981231096896_full
Somebody: Bex
Weapon: Stranded Past (Berxceca), an orb shaped blue crystal/Stranded Future (Bex) Keyblade
Bio: Berxceca is an intellegent nobody with the control over Time, her influence within it allows her to pause time, and even skip through it. But causes her great triedness when used.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:19 am

Rex:Hello my name is Rex and i wish to help you in the fight against heartless!
My weapon is Cards which i can bend to my wheel!

Rex got a pack of Playing Cards out of pocket and creates a large sheild covering him completley with them so nothing could penetrate it

Rex:Playing Cards give me good defense and Top Trumps give me good attack
And this blue card is for teleportation

Xigbar:Excellent Rex now how about your recruit?
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:26 am

"I am Berxceca, also known as the Forgotten Member." Bex announced herself. "I have control over physical time, and I can play with it to however I like, although it causes me to become tired the further I travel or hold time for. But I can also fight by using the time to my will like this..."

She hold Stranded Past out in front of her, and it started to split it shattered and the revereged itself into a sword.
"A sword of crystal or...." She said as the sword shattered and a great shield was formed of crystal in front of her big enough to cover her head to toe. "I can use it for defensive measures."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 am

Xigbar:I think its time we organise a scouting mission to get supplies.The plan is to get weapons and such items from the Nightmare Land owned by Jack Skellington without losing any members of the team to heartless.
The team shall be Axel as leader and Berxecca,Rex and Pyrox helping him whenever he needs it.
Xigbar shoots a shot with his rifle into the wall and creates a portal to Nightmare World
Don't come back empty handed!
Rex:Roger!
Pyrox:Aye aye Sir!
Rex and Pyrox enter the portal looking slightly worried about traveling to another world
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:42 am

"Hey boys! Don't worry." Axel said patting them on their backs, as he entered the dark corridor. "Should be easy should it not Bex? We know this Halloween town pretty good eh!"
"Axel memory lane letter, mission first." Bex sighed but he brought color to her cheeks.
"Well thats the first time I have seen you show signs of a heart in a long while." Axel teased, as Bex sighed. "Ok ok... I am going."
Axel led them on through the dark corridor to the next portal and out into Halloween Town's center.
"So where first do you guys think?" Axel asked them, he was curious to what they would say.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:51 am

Rex:That alleyway over ther looks promising!
Pyrox:Ill go with wherever you guys say
Rex:So Pyrox whats your weapon?
Pyrox:Fireballs and lots of em!
Rex and Pyrox head towards the alleyway beckoning Axel and Berxecaca to follow
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 am

"Well these recruits look strong enough, why did you even ask me back?" Bex asked Axel.
"Where would this flame be with time to feed its dance." Axel gave of one of his cocky grins.
"No thats not it." Bex said.
"It was kind of lonely without you... and I could not stand being around Xigbar any more ok?" Axel told her, as they both went over to the boys.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:05 am

Pyrox:Hey look theres a heartless there!
Rex:Aha let me deal with it nice and quickly!

Rex holds the blue card in one hand and a Top Trump in the other and then throws them both together at the Heartless even though it was out of range.Suddenly the blue card began to glow and both cards were directly in front of the heartless and began to cut into it slicing it to pieces and then the cards flew back to to Rex

"Never underestimate a card"Said Rex grinning at Pyrox

Pyrox:I gotta say...that was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:10 am

Axel watched what happened and was impressed by the new recruit.
"Nice job." Bex apluadded Rex. "And so down there it is?"
Bex said, as she started off edging down the ally, watching out for heartless as she went down.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 am

Rex:Any idea where to look for supplies Axel?
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:48 am

(hmmm should i join?)
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am

(We was just doing one between me and Toto, but I will leave it up to him)

"And here I thought testing your skills would lead us right to them."Axel said. "No worries I know an amazing place, come tell me boys what are your thoughts on Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm

(ah ok its no problem then)
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Rex:Christmas is a time to get new weapons and to go out hunting heartless!
Pyrox:And i thought Christmas was a holy day of the year....
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 pm

"No exctially holy, just another made up tradition, the holyness dried up years ago. Now its more of a greed." Bex said, as she started to head with Axel towards the out skirts of the town.
"Have you lot been good this year?" Axel asked.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Rex:I wonder if there will be any Heartless bosses around here...
Pyrox:If by good you mean good at killing Heartless i think im on the nice list
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm

"Haha not quite." Axel said. "And don't worry about those bosses just yet, we need to get those weapons first, cause if that boss shows its face and we can not handle it and need to flee. We havent even the weapon's to take back."
He led them out of the town and into a small wood with verious trees with different doors on them.
"Ah here we are." Axel said pulling open a Christmas tree door.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Rex:Woah this place looks cool have you guys been here before?
Pyrox:Most likely they have seeing as they are more elite than us
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 am

"I always hate this place." Bex said shivering from the cold, as Axel took of his coat to add the extra layer to what she was wearing. "Thanks... Axel."
"Well we can't have you freezing up now." He told her, as he headed down to Santa's workshop.
"Yeah, I have been here before." Bex said to Rex before then following Axel down. 'Man his clothes are always so warm!' she thought.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 pm

"That place looks promising"Said Rex pointing at Santa's Workshop
"So Axel do you have a weapon similiar to mine?"Said Pyrox noticing a small fireball on Axel's hand
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:46 am

Axel looked at him as he pulled up his hand, the flame danced around like a Jack rabbit before simmering out.
"My weapon is Chakrams, but I have control of fire." He told him.
"Santa should know where they are, and if not we can take a guess there in the warehouse somewhere, but me and Axel are great friends of Santa. Just remember he knows everything." Bex told him, still snuggling up in Axel's warm coat, as she traveled down to the workshop.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:44 pm

"Santa actually exists?"Said Rex looking confused that Santa exists in such a world
"Cool guess ive got some competition for the strongest fire wielder then"Said Pyrox to Axel
Rex sees a large ice cube heartless shifting around in the difference and coming towards the group
"Who wants to melt the ice cube?"Chuckled Rex turning to Axel and Pyrox
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Axel hold his hand out as fire spun around in a circle that he threw at it, in the air it formed a Chackram still with flames spinning around it to hit the heartless.
"How else will we get presents for Christmas?" Bex said replying to Rex's question on Santa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance   Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts RP - The Last Alliance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: