Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sanctuary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
The Sanctuary Left_bar_bleue8040/8300The Sanctuary Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:53 pm

WARNING
This may contain some slightly Insane and torcher scenes, and may even be violent, so I suggest those with a weak stomach do not join the rp!

The Sanctuary 2nbzgaa

The Sanctuary is a place of fun, or for now... Its a new attraction, a Scare Maze opened up to scare the public. Its based upon an Insane Asylum, within the settings of an Old Century Gothic Manor House. NEW for Halloween to scare the public!

Although during the 31st of October everything goes wrong, the Actors have changed and become very fitted in to this role. A few groups have become trapped within this mad house, and boarded in there is no telling were the food is coming from... Where the water is being retained, and what these people have installed, especially since one by one the group members are going missing from there beds/Cage. Sometimes they come back different then before, with a forced smile across there face.

Can you survive and escape the Asylum?
Sign in if you dare!

Sign In ~
Name:
Any information that should be known or not:
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Name: Angelus
Any information that should be known or not:
He is a cold and calculating person, always controlled and strong willed
but stubborn some times and rude cos of it.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:42 pm

The Sanctuary 27777anime_girl_6652
Name: Lavander
Any information that should be known or not: Just a normal girl enjoying a day out with her friends. She can be rather stubborn herself, although can be easily manipulated under the right circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Level: 5
Experience:
The Sanctuary Left_bar_bleue3810/4000The Sanctuary Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:53 pm

The Sanctuary Rick

Name: Rick
Any information that should be known or not: Very timid and gets scared easily. But a nice person indeed.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
The Sanctuary Left_bar_bleue6045/6500The Sanctuary Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Name:Xezor
The Sanctuary 185px-Black_2_White_2_Ghetsis
Any information that should be known or not:Fearless and seeks for true fear
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:18 pm

(Seems we are all in, this should be fun! Lets start)

"ROLL UP ONE AND ALL FOR THE SANCTUARY..." Called a man dressed with a black cape over a white blood stained lab coat, taking tickets from quests as they entered, and stamping there hand on entry with the strange smile. "Who is next to join us in The Sanctuary. I can asure you its one hell of an experance!"

"Go On, Go on!!" Called some girls, as they pushed another forward. "You dared Lavender, your in this one, Cali is in Terror, and I am at the Carnival."
Lavender sighed. "If I must."

She handed the guy her ticket earning her stamp on her hand, and walked around the track of the line. Luckily it was a rather quite peek, so it was not long at all till she was at the front, and sat down upon some white wooden benches with some others waiting upon more to join the group. As she looked around the small glass room, decorated with strange posters about health and smiling. With at the entrance that led into the manor surrounded by a metal gate, with two lights on top one currently lit red. Asuming it meant they were not ready for entry yet, she was glad she had time to gather her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 pm

"Lets see if this Sanctuary is as scary as it claims to be"Said Xezor
Xezor hands his ticket to the man and get his hand stamped and then sits down on a white bench and then slams his staff into the ground staring at the red light.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Rick: I...I...HERE'S YOUR TICKET!!!

Rick was all nervous. He was not used to this kind of experience and he was also a little like a scaredy cat. He sighed, gave the ticket entered and said.

Rick: This is to overcome my fears....

As he got serious he saw Lavender.

Rick (his mind): Wow, she is so cute. But Rick! You are here for yourself!
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:40 pm

soon after rick was one more boy entering, with a tablet pc in his hands as he typed some notes and placed it away into his pocked.

he had brown messy short hair and ice blue eye, he wore a worn out t- shirt and jeans and his expression was totally calculating as he looked at the rest.

"so... here i am now... maybe this time a horror house will be fun" he thouht and looked a the strange stamp on his arm which he got for entering.

he decided to walk to a corner and lean against a wall, watching anything around like he trusted no one ans nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:59 pm

"Come join us why I brief you over here." A nurse dressed in white with blood stains on it, and a madding glaze, beckoned over to Angelus. She kept her clipboard close as she started to speak.
"You are about to enter The Sanctuary, I suggest if you have a heart condition, prone to epaletic fits, or Panic attacks your not recommend to enter the maze. Once inside you will be greeted by the owner of The Sanctuary, and he will lead you on. While inside all Phones, equipment, video equipment, and camera's are not allowed, as they upset the effects and could cause a shortage. You must behave while in the maze, so everything as instructed. No eating, drinking or smoking is allowed, do not let go of the person in front, and do not touch the freaks and they will not touch you!" She said as she went over and stood by the metal cage door pressing a button, as the lights switched red to green. "Now stand in a line and put your hands on the shoulders of the person in front of you, and follow through."

Bex switched of her phone, and readied herself by doing as instructed.
A man came over to Xezor.
"I'm sorry you will have to leave your staff here, it will be available for you on the other side when you exit." He told him.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:18 pm

"How dare you ask for my staff?! if i find its broken when i come out i will break you!"Shouted Xezor
"But fine i guess i dont want the creatures inside to take it"Said Xezor more calmly
Xezor holded onto a teenage boy in front of him and the line began to move forwards
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:54 pm

angelus looked at the nurse and shifted his eyes away in thought but then nodded and pretend not to have a tablet pc with him so just walked over towards the rest.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Rick was looking at everybody who was passing by.

Rick: Time to gather, huh?

As he walked forward he turned off his phone and his MP3 Player he was using.

Rick: Was it a good choice?...
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 pm

"Now always keep your hands on the person's shoulders in front of you, remember the rules, and have fun on your stay." The nurse opened the gate turning the red light to green as she did, and allowed the line to go through. "Follow till you get to the door and stop."

The line went through an old corridor with pictures of different people, doctors, nurses... The Fonder.
They came to a small room, and with a cage to one side of them with barbed wire on top, and to the other a booth with an old man passing back and forth.

"Welcome new patients, I created this insatute long ago for those that need help. To help simply to put a smile back on their face, and now I see you have come to us, because your life is some what dull. You see I can help out there, I can bring much joy back into it, and allow you to see the light of life again. We have are own special medicine, and are surgeon will make sure the smile will never leave your face. Others say this is mental, others say I am the insane one! Thats not quite right now is it? All I want is a smile for everyone." He introduced them to what lyed ahead of them. "Now welcome to The Sanctuary!"

The door in front of the leader saw the red light above it turn to green, as the old man brought a somewhat crazed grin to his face. The door opened, and they were all led threw.

"NEW PATIENTS!" Two nurses ran around shouting in a somewhat school girl way, as they entered threw to a sort of living room, with various seats, and cages. The smell was old and dusty, probably due to the old castle. One nurse came down the whole line with a soup spoon in one of her hands, looking at all the visitors. The only thing lighting the room was candles, and it was big and empty.

Lavender withdrew back abit when the nurse came face to face with her, the nurse gave her a smile then carried on to the next 3.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Rick: Huh? What the hell?

Rick was expecting something scary at first. When he saw the nurses he was a little surprised.

Rick: Medicine? Haha, no thanks! ^^'
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 pm

"tse... i expected a house of horror now i see a house of madness..." angelus said as the nurse passed him, he had a grin on his face cos this all was just ridiculous to him.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm

"Could this really be a horror house?"Said Xezor to himself "Such places would not have people with smiles on their faces...."
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Something strange started to happen the candles flickered out, and the music that was playing a strange tormenting tune fizzled out. Screams could be herd echoing through the attraction. The stamp started to burn on the back of everyone's hand, as the line started to move again with no where to know what was happening.
"Come on this way, you will be just fine." The nurses voice could be herd.
Lavander clutched tighter on the person's shoulders in front of her, as she winced her eyes and tilted her head down, she did not like this dark silence.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm

A little more behind was Rick, starting to get a little more serious.

Rick: Hmmmm... Screams... It is starting...

Rick was anxious about was going to happen soon.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:33 pm

"I wonder if those screams are real...Said Xezor"They seem so full of terror..."
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm

angelus gave a small grin on the screams ans scenery but then looked a bit couriousat the stamp howecer he remained calm and controlled, so turned his hwad back and looked over hia shoulder to lavender.
"keep it calm, we be fine" he told her.
"and by the way am anvelus" he said his voice calm nd confident.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:14 pm

"Hello Angelus, I am Lavander!" She said still cowering a bit. "Sorry I am just a bit bad in the dark like this, espicaly in old places."

Crazed laughs, and some buckling noises herd as they passed through, still in pitch black. They all felt the nurse re pass by them when they had come to a stop, and with the clucking of a steal door, some candles flickered to life what was around them. They had been place within a cage. The nurse had locked them in and came infront of them beyound arms length.

"New paitents! Please stay calm we will be with you shortly." She said giving them a wide smile.
"Now I really don't like this!" Lavender cowered.
"No need to worry dear we will make everything better." The nurse still with the crazed smile traveled off on he way.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 am

Rick: Is this an abandoned hospital or what???

Rick was quite surprised.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:39 pm

"This is so normal to start a horror place like this but i have a feeling this could be good"Said Xezor still talking to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: General Talking :: The Roleplay Corner-
Jump to: