Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 - A GM's Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Level: 5
Experience:
3 - A GM's Problem Left_bar_bleue3810/40003 - A GM's Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

3 - A GM's Problem Empty
PostSubject: 3 - A GM's Problem   3 - A GM's Problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:33 pm

A GM's Problem

Yeah, I know that when you read this title it really doesn't sound good. And it really isn't. As you already have noticed, the DRW is getting updated slowly now. As you know I've joined the university and I'm still taking care of paperwork and all that stuff. However, I'm having difficulties because I need (I don't know how do you say in English) money help from Social Security and related things. The crisis in Portugal is affecting lots of inhabitants and I'm one of them. I live with my mom. My parents are about to break up and my father refuses to send any money and my mom is struggling as hell with a minimum wage to pay the bills and to get food. However, the extra money we had is gone in few days, and I don't know what is going to happen next. I wanted to get a job but I'm going to a surgery for my shoulder the 9th of October (Yeah, and I'll update even slower because of that...), so I can't help my mom for now. She already warned that we may have the Internet cut off because of the lack of money, and I have to go some kilometers away from home to get free net at the library. I can even use the net from the university, but I don't even know if I'm going to stay there because of the lack of money. I'm not saying that DRW is going close again... You can't say that it will get slower and somehow a little "suspended". Right now, I still just have presentations and freshman student events and whatever, so I can be more time Online now. What is going to happen later? I really can't tell you guys. I'm just saying all of this just to warn you. Wink

Diamond Wings

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
3 - A GM's Problem Left_bar_bleue8040/83003 - A GM's Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

3 - A GM's Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 - A GM's Problem   3 - A GM's Problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Nawww, we understand, and will back you up all the way (: I understand about money matters, we are scraping by on are lives too. I hope you get to keep your place, and I hope things get better for you!
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
3 - A GM's Problem Left_bar_bleue6045/65003 - A GM's Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

3 - A GM's Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 - A GM's Problem   3 - A GM's Problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 - A GM's Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 - A GM's Problem   3 - A GM's Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 - A GM's Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: Digimon Revolution Wars :: The RPG :: News-
Jump to: